What's new

OLD: UK government added Pakistan to multiple Red lists in 2021

If Pakistan and Pakistanis didn't live rent free in the minds of over 1.4 billion indians, they wouldn't be here on PDF and Islamaphobia woild not eexist in india.

PS you're obviously here because you are short in stature and have a little weiner......... :azn::

EWW Disgusting 🤮🤢🤮🤢 https://www.firstpost.com/explainer...gangs-abusing-children-pakistan-12414372.html

Covid Restrictions is old news. But Recruitment Restrictions is from this April

Firstpost is indian media, part of the world's biggest ever propaganda machine. Stella braverman is indian. She would say that:

Firstpost is indian media, part of the world's biggest ever propaganda machine. Stella braverman is indian. She would say that:

Child rapists trying to lecture us using Indian state propergaanda.

Wow.

Covid Restrictions is old news. But Recruitment Restrictions is from this April

conservatives and the indians will be voted out of power by the end of 2024 so those restrictions will be removed by then. Amazing how Pakistan and Pakistanis live rent free on the minds of over 1.5 billion indians worldwide........ :lol:

Do you have anything that isn't from the world's biggest FAKE NEWS factory aka indian media..........:azn::

Posting links to Indian state propaganda doesn't help your argument.

It does however reaffirm India's weird obsession with Pakistan.

Meanwhile in India...

Clean up your own crap hole first

calm down madarsachaap , Hindus live in your mind rent free, did your wife runaway with a chad hindu ? BTW how's your grooming business going

Grooming your sister is easy you Indian fragile freak . Problem is she gives me a ladoo every time I dump my load down her mouth and making me fat you motherfucking Indian low life fraggle . No life mitherfucjer gaining attention on a Pakistani forum as your life is miserable you no life shit fit existence

No go suck your mothers dildo after sticking it up your fathers rectum you no life no hope Indian motherfucker .

Groom I groomed enough of your dirty hairy bitch *** women throughout my life virgin failure in life boy . Wannabe Pakistani .

Back
Top Bottom