What's new

Is Indian Apple Store Hype Justified?

This cope doesn't negate the fact you are still ignored around the world.

And goras will travel to India for menial jobs... LMAO.... The level of hallucination has no limits... Please go cross the US/Mexico border if you are not already in US and stop wasting BW.

And goras will travel to India for menial jobs... LMAO.... The level of hallucination has no limits... Please go cross the US/Mexico border if you are not already in US and stop wasting BW.
I mean the fact that you're whole argument is based on a stupid video of a decade ago made by some fanboy is testimony to your intellect. What I am presenting to you is your reality. I suggest you stop comparing with India and start working otherwise Pakistan will be a football for India in the years to come and it would be Pakistanis instead of goras bussing for our tables. Lol.

I mean the fact that you're whole argument is based on a stupid video of a decade ago made by some fanboy is testimony to your intellect. What I am presenting to you is your reality. I suggest you stop comparing with India and start working otherwise Pakistan will be a football for India in the years to come and it would be Pakistanis instead of goras bussing for our tables. Lol.

Indian BS is nothing new it's decades old and it keeps getting better and better every passing day, bet ya if I show you videos of ground realities of the supa powa you will call it a lie and ISI plot... wana bet?

only way to save pakistan right now is to give all enterprises, domestic and foreign, untaxed/unregulated ability to do business.

get rid of the army and let them deal with india as well

we'll get to atleast 30-40k gdp per capita within a generation.

Indian BS is nothing new it's decades old and it keeps getting better and better every passing day, bet ya if I show you videos of ground realities of the supa powa you will call it a lie and ISI plot... wana bet?
Lol. Outside PDF everyone knows the reality of Pakistan and India. India's Modi is welcomed and Pakistan's Shahbaz is seen with side eyed suspicion(lol) around the world. You can put up pictures of slums of India and feel good about yourself but you would be fooling yourself if that is all you think India is. Like I said, if you are not careful the same slums would be populated by Pakistanis bussing tables in the future like you do in Middle east.

Lol. Outside PDF everyone knows the reality of Pakistan and India. India's Modi is welcomed and Pakistan's Shahbaz is seen with side eyed suspicion(lol) around the world. You can put up pictures of slums of India and feel good about yourself but you would be fooling yourself if that is all you think India is. Like I said, if you are not careful the same slums would be populated by Pakistanis bussing tables in the future like you do in Middle east.

Look no one is questioning India's great progress of course on paper, please continue its decades-old story.

Here is another, you just kicked China behind also :)

Attachments

• india.png
    india.png
    925.6 KB · Views: 22
Look no one is questioning India's great progress of course on paper, please continue its decades-old story.

Here is another, you just kicked China behind also :)
At least we are referred in the same page as China. Where is Pakistan? How long do you see yourself being the cheerleaders of China. Put the pom poms down and work. It is embarrassing to see you come up with absurd come backs.

At least we are referred in the same page as China. Where is Pakistan? How long do you see yourself being the cheerleaders of China. Put the pom poms down and work. It is embarrassing to see you come up with absurd come backs.

Of course, in population only... LMAO... keep going...

With tons of street shytter, beggers and BS that is second to non : )
🤣🤣🤣 they are sitting in IMF , World bank , White house , and at the top of the top world companies .what about you people? If you want some bn dollars as a loan for pakistan you will have to ask some Indian at IMF like Gita Gopinath or at World bank like Ajit singh Banga .🤣

Last edited:
What is Walton? first time I've heard of this brand
Which processor does it use? snapdragon, which imx sensor? what about the ui is it vanilla aosp or customized, what about software support and brand warranty eh? color resolution and display color gamut?
And world's slimmest phone lol that depends on hardware used inside the phone if you have a bigger camera sensor in there, a gimbal or a big battery in a slimmer form factor then that tagline has any meaning or else it's just bland marketing slogan.
Heard about brands like Tecno from Africa due to their marketing push in on social media and sending units to some youtubers.
When Samsung, Apple, Chinese phones setup plants in India the local people get employment and our local industry improves.
In fact, Tecno is also a Chinese brand subsidiary

Hello @RiazHaq, time to eat your words 🤪

India will account for 20% of Apple’s user growth over the next five years, Morgan Stanley estimates​

Back
Top Bottom