What's new

Pakistan confers highest military award on UAE Chief of Staff

All they are doing is building support with those that influence Pakistani economy and political maneuvering.
Which is quite smart actually.

Have some self respect..this is called selling into imperialism not influence!

This is a country which rented the basis to american for launching their clandestine wars!

PPP needs to slow down with the award give away, give them 5 more years and Manmohan Singh might get something.

Sir Jee, don't know about Manmohan Singh, but in past it was confers to Murrar
Ji Desai (@iss drinker) by Amir-al-Momeneen. Shatru Ghan Sinha was also in line when Amir-al-Momeneen met his fate.

All they are doing is building support with those that influence Pakistani economy and political maneuvering.
Which is quite smart actually.

You mean for their own personal political gain and overall loss of the country, right?

First you gave me a big shock by stating 'UAE want to pull out its investment'

You know that your are twisting the facts.. Pakistan govt. was no where in the deal.

A Pakistani biz tycoon claimed it one day and next day it was refuted by the investor.

The link you quoted is saying 'The report did not include confirmation from Abu Dhabi Group'

Where as the Pakistani bizman, later blamed the collapse on Sharif brothers... i don't know how you linked it to some hypothetical pipeline.

I advise you to seek some medical help, from jail road Lahore.

You mean the UAE is against the Iran-Pak pipeline? Then why would Zardari confer the award in one place but go to Iran to launch the pipeline?

Ask him, but I think the pressure came later on the UAE from other quarters.
Implicit diplomacy by the US I think.

First you gave me a big shock by stating 'UAE want to pull out its investment'

You know that your are twisting the facts.. Pakistan govt. was no where in the deal.

A Pakistani biz tycoon claimed it one day and next day it was refuted by the investor.

The link you quoted is saying 'The report did not include confirmation from Abu Dhabi Group'

Where as the Pakistani bizman, later blamed the collapse on Sharif brothers... i don't know how you linked it to some hypothetical pipeline.

I advise you to seek some medical help, from jail road Lahore.

How were the services? seems you have been a customer

If you have heard about UAE wanting to pull out its investment deal of $44 billion in that Karachi complex. This sort of "flattery" makes sense.

what exactly are you talking bout, what karachi complex?

Award aese baant rahe hein jaise lollipop hae bachon kei liye. Everyone seems to be eligible, line mein lag jao

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom