What's new

Pakistan conducted successful flight test of Air Launched Cruise Missile “Ra’ad-II”.

If anybody doesn't mind, would someone kindly simplify the information about these system i.e. type, launch platform options, target type option and range. A graphic or table of some sort would do. or kindly refer me to some link where all these information is displayed in a compact form.
On topic, congratulations to the team and all people involved. Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:
that will take some extra effort and I am currently feeling lazy so If interested remind me about this in coming Sunday will post some detail about these systems ....

LOL no..o_O
i am asking for basic information, which everyone is discussing also. its a headache to search individually on wikipedia or so.
Joke tha Bhai, if you can wait for sometime i might design and upload it

that will take some extra effort and I am currently feeling lazy so If interested remind me about this in coming Sunday will post some detail about these systems ....
ok thank you :-)
i think it would be helpful especially for all general members of the forum. Also prevents some of the basic redundant questioning as to what the platform is etc every time a news of some of these missile test news comes up..
and for all the members who got serious, or maybe were just pulling my leg :lol:..no i don't want any confidential type info, just basic and i am sure people here on this forum are responsible to not share anything confidential as such.

Joke tha Bhai, if you can wait for sometime i might design and upload it

you people scared me for a second :o:. Hum aam awam ko aise mat daraye karein bhai..:lol: But i was quiet sure that you were pulling my leg. @bold That would be awesome...You can take your time. :-)

weapons hitting the desiganted target shot was not clear and no weapon was visible just an explosion. Further, i cant seem to differentiate between these pictures and pictures of previous tests carried out with mirage III

so i dont see any encouraging signs, just yet!

@The Eagle @HRK

Brothers mine,

One of many things undeclared for now is the Supersonic Cruise Missile!

I do hope we come out and demonstrate... it shall be far bigger PsyOp Effect ..trust you me!

Anyways, OurBoys n OurGirls deserve all the respect ...they make us proud. Always!

Mangus

@SIPRA Pajee, now shall come those who will catch fish from pixx... Always ... kiray kaddae nae!

Sir, that's into play and will be revealed as done. There is no chance of scrapping at all but one thing that I can say is, many will be surprised to see it happening far differently than one can expect.

A good idea --- I will work on it and share the draft with you....if you have some suggestions & I will make amendments to it....we will share it on FB / forum & tweeter

Back
Top Bottom