What's new

Pakistan conducted successful flight test of Air Launched Cruise Missile “Ra’ad-II”.

I have a question. Would Babur Cruise Missile will be used as the same role as Zarb which is Anti ship Missile launched from Coast?
may be or may not be ... can't comment yet ....

Well, we need to establish No Sail Zone in Our Sea!

With Air Delivery Services this can effectively be 1000+Km from Our Shores!

However, I would like to see a Supersonic Cruise Missile test sooner than later. PNS was supposed to be working on it.. we need that in the mix as well!
We need some Destroyers with Long Range SAMs too. No Sail Zone+No Fly Zone for the Enemy

Babur 2 LACM is with Navy. So it would mean that LACM is being used for Anti ship?

You will never find any details of use or role of any strategic weapon as such. When, how, where will be deployed is the key of tactics. Ra'ad II details will not be shared but timing as such is good enough to run my imagination towards more offensive & strategic nature weapon being successfully tested. The difference and in appearance; will validate the purpose of this launch & testing for the eyes only.

So now our option for Naval Strike are

- C-602
- C-802
- CM-400AKG
- Babur-II
- SLCM Babur-III
- Zarb Missile
- Harba Missile
- RA'AD-II
- Harpoon Missiles
- Exocet Missile
If anybody doesn't mind, would someone kindly simplify the information about these system i.e. type, launch platform options, target type option and range. A graphic or table of some sort would do. or kindly refer me to some link where all these information is displayed in a compact form.
On topic, congratulations to the team and all people involved. Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

If anybody doesn't mind, would someone kindly simplify the information about these system i.e. type, launch platform options, target type option and range. A graphic or table of some sort would do. or kindly refer me to some link where all these information is displayed in a compact form.
On topic, congratulations to the team and all people involved. Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:
Nice try R&AW

Spy....do you work for us....ISI?

Back
Top Bottom