What's new

Pakistan conducted successful flight test of Air Launched Cruise Missile “Ra’ad-II”.

Bahria town mein corner, road facing plot apka hoaa...
Not like SCALP but if you closer look its more resemble US AGM-129 stealth advance cruise missile with conventional wings
AFM.jpg

@waz what is happening here!!
Too many times, i was blocked from participating on threads because I disagreed on point of principles with some "Chosen ones" on this forum.
Here we are seeing an open shouting match of obscenities, without any actions.

@waz what is happening here!!
Too many times, i was blocked from participating on threads because I disagreed on point of principles with some "Chosen ones" on this forum.
Here we are seeing an open shouting match of obscenities, without any actions.
Please take your complaints to GHQ section and stop posting useless offtopic comments

Please take your complaints to GHQ section and stop posting useless offtopic comments

Are you going insane because you opened this thread!! Come on mate, it is a free forum, don't be so silly, let people comment, resist to answer everyone back. We all have freedom of expressing our opinions.

@Rafi, @شاھین میزایل,

Brothers our Ehlaaq (احلاق) is our fragrance and reveal to the world what we are within. The fragrance coming out of a rose tells you it came from a rose and the fragrance coming out of an orange tells you it came from an orange. Likewise whatever comes out of us (our Ehlaaq) tells the world who we are within.

I request you to tolerate each other and forgive each other. May Allah be happy with you for this act.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom