What's new

Pakistan conducted successful flight test of Air Launched Cruise Missile “Ra’ad-II”.

As an observation. If two members are unable to convince each other on the merits of their technical arguments, they should agree to disagree and move on instead of descending into a egoistic cock fight.

Everyone else will decide the value of either parties posts themselves and gauge accordingly.

Trying to defend an anonymous online contribution on a subject as a matter of personal respect is the most foolish act in my opinion.

As an observation. If two members are unable to convince each other on the merits of their technical arguments, they should agree to disagree and move on instead of descending into a egoistic cock fight.

Everyone else will decide the value of either parties posts themselves and gauge accordingly.

Trying to defend an anonymous online contribution on a subject as a matter of personal respect is the most foolish act in my opinion.
Agreed. It's best to make your point, and move on. If you truly believe in the authenticity of your statements, then moving on is the wisest move -- the reality of the truth will not change.

Why don't we use composites to decrease the mass of the plane?

Hi,

Composites are very expensive first of all---then their operational life is not that great---they are extremely maintenance extensive---cracks underneath the skin are not visible---. Delamination is another problem---

Enjoy the read in the link---.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how...ome..69i57.14863j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

At the end of the day aluminum skin maybe fine for the JF17---but composite material on the JF17 would teach mechanics of future issues with the composite material.

I think JH7 is now an even more mouthwatering prospect :cheesy:as a carrier of such systems.

I think KEPD 350 is based on a SA system!

No the JH7B is new development that is undergoing final tests. It should have many structural improvements but not sure about the power plant upgrade.

Hi,

It is JH7A---it is still a younger aircraft---I believe came to service in 2004---.

The chinese got carried away showing off their new found technology building capabilities and they forgot the fundamentals and basics---the flight characteristics of an aircraft---the purpose and utility of an aircraft---.

The J16 is a great aircraft on its own merits---but cannot compete with the Jh7A's on low flight missions over ground or over the water---.

The primary utility of both the aircraft is different---. The JH7 built on the F111 Aardvark minus the swing wing---the J16 an off shoot of the SU27's---.

So no comparison---.

It is just like the US military vs US congress----.

Military---what do you like---the A10

Congress---what do you like---the F35.

Hi,

(when I use the term 'you' over here---it is a term in general and not directed at 'you')

Cock fights are good fights---. " The Eagle" knows that they are useful---don't you 'Eagle'---.

It gets the best information out of people---. They should happen more often and more frequently---.

That is how the information gets leaked out---.

But sometimes when I leak the actual information out in front of you and you start to make fun of me because your level of intelligence / intellect reaches just upto someone's knees---so then how to face it and what can be done about it---.

I have laid out the truth on the paper---but if have not been to room AB 9501 in area 51 how would you understand that what I am saying is the whole truth and nothing but the truth---.

Hi,

Composites are very expensive first of all---then their operational life is not that great---they are extremely maintenance extensive---cracks underneath the skin are not visible---. Delamination is another problem---

Enjoy the read in the link---.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how...ome..69i57.14863j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

At the end of the day aluminum skin maybe fine for the JF17---but composite material on the JF17 would teach mechanics of future issues with the composite material.

Hi,

It is JH7A---it is still a younger aircraft---I believe came to service in 2004---.

The chinese got carried away showing off their new found technology building capabilities and they forgot the fundamentals and basics---the flight characteristics of an aircraft---the purpose and utility of an aircraft---.

The J16 is a great aircraft on its own merits---but cannot compete with the Jh7A's on low flight missions over ground or over the water---.

The primary utility of both the aircraft is different---. The JH7 built on the F111 Aardvark minus the swing wing---the J16 an off shoot of the SU27's---.

So no comparison---.

It is just like the US military vs US congress----.

Military---what do you like---the A10

Congress---what do you like---the F35.

Hi,

(when I use the term 'you' over here---it is a term in general and not directed at 'you')

Cock fights are good fights---. " The Eagle" knows that they are useful---don't you 'Eagle'---.

It gets the best information out of people---. They should happen more often and more frequently---.

That is how the information gets leaked out---.

But sometimes when I leak the actual information out in front of you and you start to make fun of me because your level of intelligence / intellect reaches just upto someone's knees---so then how to face it and what can be done about it---.

I have laid out the truth on the paper---but if have not been to room AB 9501 in area 51 how would you understand that what I am saying is the whole truth and nothing but the truth---.
—-so help you god.

As I said before hazrat, you can seek these tiny gains for your ego and Mubarak ; Im happier getting recognition from actual people sitting in the mahogany lane of Schneider.
The members of this forum are better served to focus on this place as a haven for constructive discussions and learning- and keep their self valuation focused on their careers and character.
A character that encourages mutual respect and understanding along with agreeing to disagree.. instead of ignorant insecure people looking for cock fights.

And it seems Area 51 doesn’t pay as well either so I have no interest in going on a Trip and ending up in dreamland.

—-so help you god.

As I said before hazrat, you can seek these tiny gains for your ego and Mubarak ; Im happier getting recognition from actual people sitting in the mahogany lane of Schneider.
The members of this forum are better served to focus on this place as a haven for constructive discussions and learning- and keep their self valuation focused on their careers and character.
A character that encourages mutual respect and understanding along with agreeing to disagree.. instead of ignorant insecure people looking for cock fights.

And it seems Area 51 doesn’t pay as well either so I have no interest in going on a Trip and ending up in dreamland.

Hi,

It would have been better to have understood the post---.

It was not meant for you---and it was not me that made 'those' statements---.

Those were comments based on 'anyone's comments on the internet' in general'---.

From your post it seems either you don't understand R&D through educational institutions or you have no idea about military R&D at all. Perhaps you don't understand - Research.

The Pakistan Military has its own institutions of R&D and also outsources projects to organizations and universities. R&D works both ways; Military hands out its own parameters, Defense organizations are sent those requirements, who in their capacity either can start designing them or with the hep of military set up certain syndicates who are assigned to start a research project on them. At this point, different universities like NUST for example come in. NUST is an amalgamation of uniformed and civilian cadres, who work for the defense branches of the Military domain. NUST has affiliated itself with all the educational defense institutions. Next there are local contractor companies, who directly or indirectly work in the R&D sector for the Military. On the other hand, researchers themselves can propose projects which could align with the military. These can be funded by educational institutions in which the Research will be conducted. The aim of a researcher is to enhance current body of knowledge. In doing so, research never goes wasted. It becomes a citation for a different project which may share similarities in certain aspects. Under some sensitive conditions, the secrecy of a research does become important and has been happening in many different countries especially in the nuclear domain, however research has been centralized to a larger capacity than decades ago where confidentiality was important, at least till the end product was in sight. Military R&D in all countries demanded some sort of secrecy. Even back then researchers of same field, working day and night together, had a lot of exposure to material which was not publicly available. Research and Development itself has been revolutionized now in this modern century, whether in Military or civilian applications.
Thank you for a very informative post. I fully agree that the educationsl institutions need to form the core of research which maybe nonsensitive and broad based. The defence sector might then amalgamate the lessons learnt into more sensitive domains. However this requires time, money, effort and sincerity. Having been out of the country for nearly 3 decades I do not know what the current status is and whether people are still studying so they can run abroad to greener pastures for more lucrative jobs. I know of a few people who were picked up by scouts from UK and went to Isloo and did a lot of productive work both for general and defence sectors. As long as there are decent jobs and environment available people will keep coming and sharing the learning. However this needs a very open and competitive culture where you are valued based on the results you generate. Even short tenure employment maybe of help.
A

I guess I won the bragging rights.
Look closely at the model. It shows a lot.

1583806346-picsay.jpg

We tested R'had-2 and released a video of it....so what's the big revelations here.

Looks like a drone or a cruise missile
Buddy..
This is a screenshot from Raad-2 test video, so definitely not a drone

We tested R'had-2 and released a video of it....so what's the big revelations here.
Actual shape and similarity with SCALP.
Also the video was from a potato cam.
At the end of the video was this "Big reveal".
Watch the video I posted.

Bahria town mein corner, road facing plot apka hoaa...
Shut up and jog off.
Don't krap in my thread.

1583894513067.png

MBDA SCALP / Storm shadow , comparison with Raad-2 model as held by the Pilot.

Why imagine and compare models when you have the actual product at hand which looks nothing like the SCALP.

View attachment 613876
It does actually.
Two sideways angled wings at the top.
Elongated air intake which goes almost to the midsection. These are same as SCALP.

1584210628239.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom