pac - 3
pac - 2
hawk - 2
and thaad etc

and apot ur post its a hoppy on a honda car not hyundai
they do it on 260 km
if u can do it on 100 km i will say u r a professional

60226758.jpg

will u have a problem with the time we are talking about iranian rebels in yemen trying to hit makkah
and ur joking wow

we may use this technology

and not using the pac3

Welcome 2 forum, dear bro....We have few arab members....We need them here so that we can get different side of coin other than iranian version....

Hazrath Ibn Abbas (R.A.) said, Rasoolullahi (Peace Be Upon Upon) looked at Ka'ba and said : "La'ilaha Illallah. You are very pure and your smell is very sweet. You are respectable. (However) the status and honour of a believer is more than you. Allahu Ta'la has prohibited the blood, honour and wealth of believer. Allahu Ta'la has also prohibited thinking of bad thoughts about a believer."

The blood, honour and wealth of a believer is more sacred than the Ka'ba.

So i'd condemn the killing of innocent Yemeni Civilians more...

Faith aside I don't agree with the Saudi Government. But this is madness.

for those who think saudi arabia can't defend it self i hope they take a look in royal saudi defense force
No Saudis can defend themselves........against rebels! But against other strong coountries, c'mon man. only 1 phrase to show what you are saying is not true - US 5TH FLEET!
KSA needs US for security, and thats why Saudis are getting mad at US now...because no security from US because US doesnt need ME oil as much.WHere as Iran is ready to fight off any war on her by herself. US military people like Colin Powell also warned KSA about starting crazy wars with likes of Iran. Saudis were told they would go back to stone ages. Its on the internet. Not saying that will be what happens...but u get the point..

belive me saudi arabia will not fight on its own any we are talking about the gcc countries saudi arabia , qatar , oman , bahrain , kuwait and uae
if its only those countries Saudis still cant WIN. Saudis will need US, or/and Pakistan or/and Israel(airforce) or/and Turkey or/and Britain. How come Saudis went to make "islamic coalition" with muslim world's cannon fodder provider countries? its all BS. If GCC was strong enough on their own, they would not need global world muslim country alliance....which cant even win in Yemen. Muslims and arabs are not united and they never will be. that is why they will never succeed where alliances or coalitions should. Oman wont even fight with GCC when Oman knows GCC will take extensive damage and not win war. for what? UAE? Kuwait? give me a damn break. Those guys dont know how to or want any war. they want to continue their goodlife. Bahrain? give me another break pls! Iran doesnt even wnt to toppple Khalifah...if Iran wanted Bahrain will turn upside down.

Welcome 2 forum, dear bro....We have few arab members....We need them here so that we can get different side of coin other than iranian version....

sirf un arabs ko invite karoo jo arab say bahir rehtey hain, awein hi arrest na karwa dena gareeboon ko muft main :rofl:

There used to be more Arabic brothers in the past but they always have to face extreme humiliation , insult and hate from dominant Pro-Iranian Pakistani members of this forum therefore they left,
our brother @ARABIC will also leave this forum very soon I am sure,

There used to be more Arabic brothers in the past but they always have to face extreme humiliation , insult and hate from dominant Pro-Iranian Pakistani members of this forum therefore they left,
our brother @ARABIC will also leave this forum very soon I am sure,

This shouldn't happen....Mods need to do our job and we need to do ours...hit report button whenever some one is crossing line....

I hope Arab members will increase their presence...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom