What's new

Pakistan condemns missile launched towards Makkah

If rebels fighting assad in syria , are terrorists then Houthis are also terrorists and needs to be crushed....We won't bomb houthis unless they attack or march towards KSA.....No one is sending troops to yemen...But KSA will be guarded, whether u like it or not...

Pakistan is nuke power of Muslim world....It has to play role one way or either....We know that and we will protect our interests....Our people, including Shias, are earning their bread and butter in ME.......we know with whom to side if shit hits the fan...

China knows the strategic importance of KSA....the bonhomie will only increase...

bhartis are too earning their bread and butter from there that to thrice more then Pakistan, let them defend GCC..

They are nuclear power too and have more Muslims then us.

Why should we antagonize our neighbour Iran in already fucked up neighbourhood? We should think to defend them when GCC invest half of what they are investing in bharat and openly take positon on Kashmir.

bhartis are too earning their bread and butter from there that to thrice more then Pakistan, let them defend GCC..

Why should we antagonize our neighbour Iran in already fucked up neighbourhood? We should think to defend them when GCC invest half of what they are investing in bharat and openly take positon on Kashmir.
Love you :p:

I agree with you to certain extent but burying your head in sand won't end trouble....Pakistan will find itself in extremely difficult position if situation goes out of control....

India cant replace Pakistan when it comes to Arab world....Pakistanis already condemned houthis attack of missile towards KSA....

Pakistan will have to make tough choices....No one in Muslim world want destabilization of KSA regardless how much you hate KSA government....

So, when should we act? when its too late? or it would be better if we try to solve this issue with help of friends?

I agree with you to certain extent but burying your head in sand won't end trouble....Pakistan will find itself in extremely difficult position if situation goes out of control....

India cant replace Pakistan when it comes to Arab world....Pakistanis already condemned houthis attack of missile towards KSA....

Pakistan will have to make tough choices....No one in Muslim world want destabilization of KSA regardless how much you hate KSA government....

So, when should we act? when its too late? or it would be better if we try to solve this issue with help of friends?

Pakistan have nothing to do with Saudi Houthi conflict, nor it effect us in anyways.. It effects more countries like Bharat and Egypt then Pakistan. moreover Houthis are not capable to destablize Saudis, this fake planted news is part of propaganda to justify atrocities on blessed people of Yemen.. You should read Hadith of beloved Prophet (saww) about people of Yemen and Syria then read Hadith about Najdis..

Pakistan have no role in Arab world let us concentrate on our fucked up neighbourhood. Even if we wanted we are in no shape to help Arabs as LOC is active again along with Zarb e Azb.. Then We have to secure CPEC..

We are not going there. Emotionalism has no place in geopolitics. Let's learn from Turkey, KSA and Iran.

If anyone wants our help, let them form a REAL alliance with us - so when India declares war on us our allies must declare war on India. Is KSA ready to do that? F*** help during sanctions. We don't need peanut funds and symbolic gesture.

Why? because Iranian interests will be hurt then if we don't stay miles away from PKK and Houthis?

PKK is terrorist group and fighting Turks....So, PKK also becomes enemy of Pakistan...I m sure Pakistan is collaborating with Turks against PKK...

Houthis are also supported by Iran....Pakistan has already said, it condemns the act of Houthis and will defend territorial integrity of Saudi Arabia....Turks will join the party too....

Pakistan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, China, Qatar are all on same page than ever....Chinese are conducting joint drills with Saudi Arabia....

Hint is enough for clever people......

And who will do that? Iran? No one has problem with Saudis being in charge of holy cities except one country - IRAN....

So, I doubt anyone will listen to mullahs ruling over Iran......:)

Bhai, We need to stay away from internal issues of other countries. I agree defending the Holy land and offer some help to our brothers in trouble is a good gesture but any kind of Military help may get us into more issues. Should not send our Army until it's really needed in KSA. They just want Pak Army to go and protect the Royal Family :)

pakistan condemns a thing that has not been proven and is a mere allegation there is simply too much propaganda and hate against iran despite us being bitter rivals i have much respect for the persian struggle i think pakistan should not blindly follow the arabs and be atleast neutral to their next door neighbours ie iran may allah bless the iranis

You've problems with Iran , fine. but just don't throw sectarian insults at shias!

I am just trying to insult Iran and its proxies why you brought sacred shias into all this discussion Did I mention shias anywhere?

I agree with your post but u should avoid fear mongering...Pakistan is not dropping nukes on Iran....So cheers...

Pakistanis will not allow anyone to destabilize KSA.....ek hi to jaga hai jahan Muslims sukoon k sath ebadat kar saktey hain....I think Pakistan already has troops in KSA...

This war is not sectarian but for interests...Pakistan will look how Iran and other plays their game then we will play our own.

I m no fan of KSA government but the thing they have....Makkah and Medina...no personal hatred or bias should come in a way....

KSA government also do lot of things to provide facilities to pilgrims....What they did in Jannat-ul-baqih...I don't know, it can be propaganda by Iranians or may be true but that doesn't mean one gets right to destabilize KSA and fire missile towards it....

Allah will judge everyone, Arabs and Iranians will be answerable to Allah....

Exactly! even if we take Iranian propaganda as it is even then Doing something bad to already dead people is less worst than doing bad to living beings which Iran is doing for decades now ......

Have better things to do than get involved in a conflict that has nothing to do with India. We will just airlift the Indians out of such areas - couldn't care less about a region that screwed up.

for those who think saudi arabia can't defend it self i hope they take a look in royal saudi defense force

Iranian proxies have not only surrounded Saudi Arabia from all sides but its proxies also present inside its borders, Just like today Air forces around the globe are helping Iran against Syrian and Iraqi rebels we are afraid same is going to happen against Saudi Arabia and in that case My friend Saudi Arabia cannot defend itself on its own.

pakistan condemns a thing that has not been proven and is a mere allegation there is simply too much propaganda and hate against iran despite us being bitter rivals i have much respect for the persian struggle i think pakistan should not blindly follow the arabs and be atleast neutral to their next door neighbours ie iran may allah bless the iranis

We give a dam to our neighbour who bomb our borders every other day and kills innocent citizen even security personals however Pakistan will avoid openly supporting Arabs against Iranian morons as much as it can just to prevent civil war in its own soil

Iranian proxies have not only surrounded Saudi Arabia from all sides but its proxies also present inside its borders, Just like today Air forces around the globe are helping Iran against Syrian and Iraqi rebels we are afraid same is going to happen against Saudi Arabia and in that case My friend Saudi Arabia cannot defend itself on its own.

We give a dam to our neighbour who bomb our borders every other day and kills innocent citizen even security personals however Pakistan will avoid openly supporting Arabs against Iranian morons as much as it can just to prevent civil war in its own soil

belive me saudi arabia will not fight on its own any we are talking about the gcc countries saudi arabia , qatar , oman , bahrain , kuwait and uae

for those who think saudi arabia can't defend it self i hope they take a look in royal saudi defense force

arab-drift-54b3ab6bd2d90.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom