What's new

Pakistan condemns Israeli aggression in Gaza

Well most Pakistani felt horrible when those innocent boys were brutally murdered. But what Israel is doing should also be condemned. And now not many people would sympathize with the Israeli boys loss because of Israeli aggression. Why dont Israel understand the Palestinian militants want Israel to kill innocent people so the hatred lives on. And remarkably Israel always deliver on that hatred. Cycle continues. For once try to break that cycle. Violence is not the solution.

It takes two to Tango.
Meanwhile the world is concentrating on more important things (the FIFA world cup),
so my prediction is that no action will be taken until after next Sunday

I hope you understand that the 'palestinians' decided to kidnap and murder three of our boys and then proceed to celebrate in the streets with candy and cakes - whilst Gaza 'celebrated' by firing rockets into our towns and cities.

Hence the current conflagration.

Your people in Gaza are addicted to violence. They seem to love it.
just 3 kids and u kill their entire kind!!!!! what a Moron!!!!!!!!! u should be in a mental hospital!

Yes we can.
if u do then i have no doubt in recalling Hitler's Book ''The Struggle'' past paragraph's words Where he said ''If i wanted i would have eradicated the entire Jew kind!!! But i left a few so what u know why i was killing them!''

So basically ever since yr country has been formed u are validating his words!!!! And now doubt principally speaking, ur kind really has proved him 100% right!

10547712_686777661392058_8794595302731699285_n.jpg

:D

When pakistan condemns saudi and jordanian and turkish agression in Syria and iraq, then i might take them seriously. Until then, nobody gives a rats *** what **** stan thinks

It takes two to Tango.
Meanwhile the world is concentrating on more important things (the FIFA world cup),
so my prediction is that no action will be taken until after next Sunday

Again try to understand. The militants want Israel to attack with brutal force and look like blood thirsty in the eyes of the world. U guys always fall for it. Instead of catching the murderers u just kill innocent civilians achieving nothing. And more Israelis and palestinians will die. If that is ok with u lot. Then feel sorry for u guys.

Again try to understand. The militants want Israel to attack with brutal force and look like blood thirsty in the eyes of the world. U guys always fall for it. Instead of catching the murderers u just kill innocent civilians achieving nothing. And more Israelis and palestinians will die. If that is ok with u lot. Then feel sorry for u guys.

This conflict gets its 30-second per day news, and people are focusing on the World Cup.
Haven't heard ANYONE bring this conflict up in a discussion.

In my opinion, the UNSC should just tell both sides to stop.

This conflict gets its 30-second per day news, and people are focusing on the World Cup.
Haven't heard ANYONE bring this conflict up in a discussion.

In my opinion, the UNSC should just tell both sides to stop.

I agree. But sadly UN is a toothless org with no powers. No one listens to it.

BUT charity should start at home.

u cant condemn others for what u do yourself !

Why Indians always point finger at Pakistani's in every discussion. This is about Israel and Palestinian conflict not about Pakistan and Indian conflict over Kashmir..... Now you tell us who is doing what...

if u do then i have no doubt in recalling Hitler's Book ''The Struggle'' past paragraph's words Where he said ''If i wanted i would have eradicated the entire Jew kind!!! But i left a few so what u know why i was killing them!''

So basically ever since yr country has been formed u are validating his words!!!! And now doubt principally speaking, ur kind really has proved him 100% right!
Actually it is the other way round..When israel was formed it was ready to accept 2 state solution but the arabs werent and started a war with clear verifyable genocidal intent..Even after 1967 Israel, the Victor was the one initiated peace deals with with beaten nations..Even in the present incident israel offered ceasefire and hamas rejected,pakistani and other arab slaves are completely ignoring that fact and keeping on bitching on israel.And for jewish hatred, dont need to look up at mein kampf but your own peaceful prophet talks of the "genocidal day every rock and tree will shout to muslim about jews hiding behind them and muslims go and kill them all.."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom