What's new

Pakistan condemns Israeli aggression in Gaza

Study Swat and then come back please and open a new thread.

it is much more complicated than what you are trying to show in your analysis.

Don't you know that a a typical Indian member here is not only master of all kinds of statecraft but knows world history and geography like the back of his hand :coffee:.

Back off lest you want to to spend the next hour facing the wrath of their copy paste commands.

I hope you understand that the 'palestinians' decided to kidnap and murder three of our boys and then proceed to celebrate in the streets with candy and cakes - whilst Gaza 'celebrated' by firing rockets into our towns and cities.

Hence the current conflagration.

Your people in Gaza are addicted to violence. They seem to love it.

No they didn't, Gaza has no connection to that incident.

Whatever but this problem need to be solved,you cannot punish thousand of palestinian for the acts of few terrorists.

Those few individuals could be arrested for what they did. Instead, they began bombing Gaza. Don't let them confuse you, this is not Palestinian initiated violence. This is absolutely Israeli escalated violence against Gaza. That old incident happened in the West Bank. A Palestinian child was murdered by Israeli settlers after that.

Should we all start bombing Israel?

You'd better ask the Egyptian government how many Palestinian civilians they want to have in the 'Egyptian side of Gaza'.
Southern Israel is not an option. We don't want us to be there in Gaza, and we do want them to be here in any part of Israel.
There is also no such place that can be managed by a joint command of Israeli-Egyptian-UN soldiers.

How about Pakistan? You can afford a million of Palestinian civilians with no problem at all.

Another example of a genocidal vicious Jewish monster. Palestine is our land and you won't expel us anymore. Here are Israelis over and over again showing their true colors. They want to terrorize every Palestinian until they decide to leave their land. This is the goal of the Israeli government as well.

Genocide doesn't have to be through violence. It can be done through many factors.

You'd better ask the Egyptian government how many Palestinian civilians they want to have in the 'Egyptian side of Gaza'.
Southern Israel is not an option. We don't want us to be there in Gaza, and we do want them to be here in any part of Israel.
There is also no such place that can be managed by a joint command of Israeli-Egyptian-UN soldiers.

How about Pakistan? You can afford a million of Palestinian civilians with no problem at all.

logistics

military campaigns live or die on logistics.

if you want to protect innocent, then use the Pakistani tactics of getting all civilians out before starting the ground/cleanup operation.

Hope you understand.

Pakistan is condeming it because Israel is not using the same method (as in Wazirastan) of getting civilians out before bombing the cr@p out of terrorists.

Hope you all understand.

This is the preferred way, but according to the Geneva Convention, it is actually
the defender, in this case Hamas, which should designate areas of the Gaza strip to be an

Open city - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This means that it should not be used for military purposes, and IDF can enter without beeing attacked.

So far, Hamas has choosen not to protect its civilians, and use them as vehicles for propaganda.

"In practice, the words undefended and open have been defined restrictively, to mean simply places declared to be open for entry and occupation by an adverse party without resistance. In this view, the core meaning of the rule prohibiting attacks on undefended towns is simply that a town in a war zone that has declared itself ready to accept the entry of the adversary’s army may not be bombed or subjected to artillery attack. This is widely agreed to be the most persuasive interpretation of the practical meaning and original intention of Article 25 of the 1907 Regulations. This restrictive view has been confirmed in the 1977 Additional Protocol I to the Geneva Conventions, Article 59, which says that a belligerent may declare as a nondefended locality “any inhabited place near or in a zone where armed forces are in contact which is open for occupation by an adverse Party.” - See more at:"

Crimes of War – Undefended Towns

Last edited:
Sooner or later the World will wake up and eliminate this ILLEGAL and IMMORAL Nation off the Map of the World....

I hope you understand that the 'palestinians' decided to kidnap and murder three of our boys and then proceed to celebrate in the streets with candy and cakes - whilst Gaza 'celebrated' by firing rockets into our towns and cities.

Hence the current conflagration.

Your people in Gaza are addicted to violence. They seem to love it.

Well most Pakistani felt horrible when those innocent boys were brutally murdered. But what Israel is doing should also be condemned. And now not many people would sympathize with the Israeli boys loss because of Israeli aggression. Why dont Israel understand the Palestinian militants want Israel to kill innocent people so the hatred lives on. And remarkably Israel always deliver on that hatred. Cycle continues. For once try to break that cycle. Violence is not the solution.

Terrorists just bomb and kill civilians. They can't destroy Israel. No siree bob. Israel is here to stay for a long long long long long time . InshaAllah.

Now that the matter is settled as far as Israel's long term existence.

Lett's get down to making sure israel does the right thing and uses right plan. And gets the civilians out of Gaza before starting the ground ops to clear the Hummus terrorists from Gaza.

Hope you understand.

sorry dude but to me this is called the " Height of Uthao giri " , A$$ licking or bitching for Israel " :lol:

sorry dude but to me this is called the " Height of Uthao giri " , A$$ licking or bitching for Israel " :lol:

you can call whatever you like

I am describing the most likely scenario.

Only Allah knows 100%,

we can only predict.

p.s. Height of Uthao giri " , A$$ licking or bitching for Hammas is better for you?

you can call whatever you like

I am describing the most likely scenario.

Only Allah knows 100%,

we can only predict.

p.s. Height of Uthao giri " , A$$ licking or bitching for Hammas is better for you?

lolz i dont even know much about hamas , but what Israel are doing is not work of saints for sure :P
its not just they " Retaliate " ... they bomb the shit of innocent peoples , just like hamas rockets can not differentiate between civilians and army of Israel , IAF planes can not see that their bombs are killing only hamas .. but the thing you have to know that today Israel is a Occupied land ... and they took it by force ... is this acceptable to you that someone from outside come and take over your house and kill your family members ?? if yes than i rest my case here

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom