What's new

Pakistan condemns Israeli aggression in Gaza

Hamas' whole reason for being, is to 'destroy Israel'.

Terrorists just bomb and kill civilians. They can't destroy Israel. No siree bob. Israel is here to stay for a long long long long long time . InshaAllah.

Now that the matter is settled as far as Israel's long term existence.

Lett's get down to making sure israel does the right thing and uses right plan. And gets the civilians out of Gaza before starting the ground ops to clear the Hummus terrorists from Gaza.

Hope you understand.

Sorry pal, but the 'palestinians' willingly voted for an internationally proscribed terrorist group with the destruction of Israel and genocide of the Jewish people in their charter.

Hamas' whole reason for being, is to 'destroy Israel'.

The 'palestinians' voted for Hamas knowing full well what they were voting for - which is war.

So war is what they are getting.

Wait Wait and Wait, Its the Israel which destroyed the Palestine and captured their land in the first place and doing genocide of muslims from that day...

You will pay the price ... keep in mind

Israel should learn from Pakistan - PAF's bombs kill only terrorists, no civilians - for instance, in North Waziristan, I think 300+ terrorists have been killed with zero civilian casualties so far. Also goes on to show the level of skills and professionalism of PAF pilots, well ahead of their counterparts in Israel AF.

If we take your "old hatred" out of your excellent observation. just for a moment.

FYI> Pakistan did take the civilians out before starting the ground ops.

Hope you are smart enough to understand it.

Wait Wait and Wait, Its the Israel which destroyed the Palestine and captured their land in the first place and doing genocide of muslims from that day...

You will pay the price ... keep in mind

Let's not go back to Hazrat Adam ah an Amma Hawwah ah
everytime there is rocket fire from Gaza and Israel's response.

Thank you

Hamas' whole reason is to retaliate and survive,now it's upto you to call them terrorists or what ever you want.

it is not in the names but in actions, that we live my dear.
by the actions. only.

Let's not go back to Hazrat Adam ah an Amma Hawwah ah
everytime there is rocket fire from Gaza and Israel's response.

Thank you

it is not in the names but in actions, that we live my dear.
by the actions. only.

Its not about Hazrat Adam and Amma Howaah you fool, it started in 1948 or 1949 i guess,.. but you people wont understand,,...

Pakistan best defense is to go into gaza and stay there, best defense is offense ...

Its not about Hazrat Adam and Amma Howaah you fool, it started in 1948 or 1949 i guess,.. but you people wont understand,,...
Hammas started in 1948?

news to me.

But then you seem to be very knowledgeable about the history. NOT!

Hammas started in 1948?

news to me.

But then you seem to be very knowledgeable about the history. NOT!

no need to argue with you,.... if your brain works then tell when did israel occupied Palestine and declared Independence ???? leave its above your level ...

Hammas is nothing but group of people who are against this occupation on illegal state of israel ...

no need to argue with you,.... if your brain works then tell when did israel occupied Palestine and declared Independence ???? leave its above your level ...

Hammas is nothing but group of people who are against this occupation on illegal state of israel ...

Aaap kuch naraz naraaz lugtay hain

Here is a toffee. Ok . Dosti now?

If we take your "old hatred" out of your excellent observation. just for a moment.

FYI> Pakistan did take the civilians out before starting the ground ops.

Hope you are smart enough to understand it.

No hatred, just amazement at the irony - I know you are smart enough to understand it.

Your armed forces give enough time for 500,000 civilians to evacuate the area - I am not sure why the terrorists (unless they were really really dumb) would stay back knowing full well that one's of the world's largest professional fighting forces is coming to get them. If this is all it took - give a notice to civilians to vacate an area and then bomb the hell out of everyone else that's left, i.e., the terrorists, I am sure this strategy would have been followed widely. Personally, I wish all the best to Pakistan against terrorists of all stripes. Somehow, I just can't convince myself that your army/ISI is going to act against their own proxies/strategic assets. I am really sorry to have to say this, but I think your country has been hijacked by the establishment and its proxies. This selfsame establishment is now criticizing others for similar actions.

It seems somewhat odd to me to see the pot calling the kettle names. There can only be two logical explanations - either your government is behaving in an intellectually dishonest manner or unlike Israel, they are killing no civilians. I chose to go with the latter option.

Last edited:
No hatred - just i

No hatred, just amazement at the irony - I know you are smart enough to understand it.

Your armed forces give enough time for 500,000 civilians to evacuate the area - I am not sure why the terrorists (unless they were really really dumb) would stay back knowing full well that one's of the world's largest professional fighting forces is coming to get them. If this is all it took - give a notice to civilians to vacate an area and then bomb the hell out of everyone else that's left, i.e., the terrorists, I am sure this strategy would have been followed widely. Personally, I wish all the best to Pakistan against terrorists of all stripes. Somehow, I just can't convince myself that your army/ISI is going to act against their own proxies/strategic assets. I am really sorry to have to say this, but I think your country has been hijacked by the establishment and its proxies. This selfsame establishment is now criticizing others for similar actions.

It seems somewhat odd to me to see the pot calling the kettle names. There can only be two logical explanations - either your government is behaving in an intellectually dishonest manner or unlike Israel, they are killing no civilians. I chose to go with the latter option.

Study Swat and then come back please and open a new thread.

it is much more complicated than what you are trying to show in your analysis.

if you want to protect innocent, then use the Pakistani tactics of getting all civilians out before starting the ground/cleanup operation.
A ground/cleanup operation would be required just to get all civilians out of Gaza. Where would you take them out of Gaza? Egypt? Israel? West Bank?

Hamas' whole reason is to retaliate and survive,now it's upto you to call them terrorists or what ever you want.
Then we'll call them terrorists and bomb the shit out of them, like it or not.

A ground/cleanup operation would be required to get all civilians out of Gaza. Where would you take them out of Gaza? Egypt? Israel? West Bank?

Either Egyptian side of Gaza or Southern Israel whichever place can be managed by Israel or a joint command of Israeli-Egyptian-UN soldiers.

Either Egyptian side of Gaza or Southern Israel whichever place can be managed by Israel or a joint command of Israeli-Egyptian-UN soldiers.
You'd better ask the Egyptian government how many Palestinian civilians they want to have in the 'Egyptian side of Gaza'.
Southern Israel is not an option. We don't want us to be there in Gaza, and we do want them to be here in any part of Israel.
There is also no such place that can be managed by a joint command of Israeli-Egyptian-UN soldiers.

How about Pakistan? You can afford a million of Palestinian civilians with no problem at all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom