What's new

Pakistan Coast Guard destroy drugs worth $695m

CivilianSupremacy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well, Pakistan Coast Guards has destroyed drugs worth nearly 700 million dollars.

Capture___45.PNG

To me, these are not drugs being destroyed but its a lost revenue.

Why Pakistan couldn't export it to countries where its halal. We are asking IMF for 1 billion dollar and we gladly destroy 0.7 billion dollar ? Does not make any sense. These whisky bottles are not kind of item that you could not export.

Also, these kind of stunts raises many questions, like:

- how much control the civil / federal govt has on this sector ? OR all control / full powers are with Pakistan Army (Coast Guards)

- Do Army Officers take unique items / valuables or items caught during smuggling . Is there any channel to inform federal govt ?

- Why Army persists to keep Coast Guard under it. Everywhere in the world, the coast guards are under navies. Pakistan is a unique case where it has 3 forces working on the sea. 1) Navy 2) PMSAA (navies version of coast guard) 3) Pakistan coast guard (under Army)

I think, there should be mechanism to involve federal govt input and mechanisms to export items (which can be exported) instead destroying it.

ITS ALL PHOTO OP REALLY THEY ARE SELLING IT BAK TO CUSTOMERS

Well, Pakistan Coast Guards has destroyed drugs worth nearly 700 million dollars.

View attachment 916350

To me, these are not drugs being destroyed but its a lost revenue.

Why Pakistan couldn't export it to countries where its halal. We are asking IMF for 1 billion dollar and we gladly destroy 0.7 billion dollar ? Does not make any sense. These whisky bottles are not kind of item that you could not export.

Also, these kind of stunts raises many questions, like:

- how much control the civil / federal govt has on this sector ? OR all control / full powers are with Pakistan Army (Coast Guards)

- Do Army Officers take unique items / valuables or items caught during smuggling . Is there any channel to inform federal govt ?

- Why Army persists to keep Coast Guard under it. Everywhere in the world, the coast guards are under navies. Pakistan is a unique case where it has 3 forces working on the sea. 1) Navy 2) PMSAA (navies version of coast guard) 3) Pakistan coast guard (under Army)

I think, there should be mechanism to involve federal govt input and mechanisms to export items (which can be exported) instead destroying it.
But its haram brozzer. /s

Anyway i dont think drugs should be illegal, might be a wild take. Also could save a lot by not going after drugs too.

It pains my heart to see all this money go to waste. :lol: We are already a failed state, why can't we be a narco state? We have the benefit of being afghanistan's direct neighbor. We already have an organization that has perfected the art of getting its way. It knows how to get the job done. Why don't we make a deal with it. say for 80-20 (they get 80% and we keep the 20) :D

Also could save a lot by not going after drugs too.
Could save on the policing budget by not going after crime.

Why Army persists to keep Coast Guard under it. Everywhere in the world, the coast guards are under navies. Pakistan is a unique case where it has 3 forces working on the sea. 1) Navy 2) PMSAA (navies version of coast guard) 3) Pakistan coast guard (under Army)

Control freaks !!!. You better thank Almighty that they aren't raising a parallel naval war machine .

It pains my heart to see all this money go to waste. :lol: We are already a failed state, why can't we be a narco state? We have the benefit of being afghanistan's direct neighbor. We already have an organization that has perfected the art of getting its way. It knows how to get the job done. Why don't we make a deal with it. say for 80-20 (they get 80% and we keep the 20) :D

Could save on the policing budget by not going after crime.

Honestly - when i read this - i thought to my self - no way did the Pakistan Army allow all this to be destroyed - they would have taken it for themselves and sold it for Profit.

Then I read your comments - and it echoes my thoughts perfectly!

It is Alcohol and not drugs, this is what I got from the picture. Should have sold it out to India instead of wasting. Someone would have happily paid for it.

Fake , will never believe on these smugglers

It’s haram. Our religion Islam , clearly forbids you from selling it or buying it. They did the right thing destroying it all
What if they use non-muslim Pakistanis for this. And the proceeds get deposited into the treasury, which doesn't belong to a person but the state and it already contains riba money so....

What if they use non-muslim Pakistanis for this. And the proceeds get deposited into the treasury, which doesn't belong to a person but the state and it already contains riba money so....

No. Every part of the business of alcohol is forbidden for a Muslim. Be it making it or transporting it or selling it. So, no. You cannot make something haram back to halal knowing the origin what it was before,

No. Every part of the business of alcohol is forbidden for a Muslim. Be it making it or transporting it or selling it. So, no. You cannot make something haram back to halal knowing the origin what it was before,
That's why I suggested non-muslims, sir. Besides, we know about how alcohol damages society and weakens men. Why not use it on the west as a weapon and make some money off of it too?

Back
Top Bottom