What's new

Pakistan, China ‘keen to get hands on leaked subs documents’

Should I call it damage control or what. A info which had been in the market since like 2011 and people are coming to know about it just now and that too a newspaper is reporting that, now tell me my friend if China can get the most sensitive info from US servers then how wudnt they have got their hands on it when it had been in market since like 5 years?

I totally agree with U on that. We can not rule that out.
Even if China gets this it won't be big deal as the info in this document are non classified in nature.

See What Return It clearly Case of Technical Manual

As Of Know It Just Mountain of Out Mole hill

Not Real Restricted Stuff is out

I Will bet on Monday It Will Same basic Weapon Manual that to of 2011

"Guy Is just Journalist Who doesn't Know What Clearly Restricted And What is Classified Military Document And Detailed Studied his Last upload"

The Australian is doing What Media Always Adding masala for more Viewership

There Joint Investigation by Indian and france

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...rders-probe/story-XUjub6bsMmlW0R46P3SiZJ.html

http://fortune.com/2016/08/25/france-india-submarine-data-theft/

We wait for monday

Read What Parrikar said

The minister also said that Scorpene submarine has not even fully completed the sea trials, which is important to understand how it will work under water.

If you Know anything about technical Matters of Subs you Know what he said
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...a-big-worry-Parrikar/articleshow/53874704.cms

The story is still not concluded so the revelations may continue or in the end it would be nothing but a strategy to defame the competitor but who knows though for the time being we can see that this has impacts.

The story is still not concluded so the revelations may continue or in the end it would be nothing but a strategy to defame the competitor but who knows though for the time being we can see that this has impacts.
Report of 2011 of Prescribed Version Which Unconstructed by that time

How can It Affect the characteristics Indian Version In Unknown Which Still Far from extensive Field Trials Which will be Detailed after Characteristics Classified Acoustic Signature in indian waters So are the restricted frequencies Which are customized as per indian Navy

Malaysia,Brazil and chile To Operate Scorpene Subs Which same Variants I don't Know Why they are not concerned by this news It Clearly Seen Where the Target Audience is India Which Considering Another Project 75I-class submarine Heavier Submarine

I am Clearly watching Whole news Waiting

You seriously suffers from comprehension problems, the guy who leaked was POSTED IN FRANCE and NOT India

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nat...k=759b67970c080dd9855c17bc8b0fff9d-1472281246

Am I pressing hard to establish that it was India who leaked and in the same time I am posting the Australian here wherein it is clearly stated that those 2 allegedly moles were sub-contractors of DCNS but ONCE WORKED IN A SOUTHEAST ASIAN COUNTRY as well that they took data from France DCNS then traveled to that country (Possibly but no proved yet) . The subject is the leak here not the one who breached that deserve a firing squad and I don't have anything for him/them. My opinion was based upon the First French Approach towards possible leak from India though the matter is still under investigations and allegedly suspects are yet not charged yet. The subject is, affects and impacts of leak as suspect is not important that much for the moment.

Again, if you have to correct me or anyone, refrain from insults that I hope, I wouldn't need to remind you again.

How can It Affect the characteristics Indian Version In Unknown Which Still Far from extensive Field Trials Which will be Detailed after Characteristics Classified Acoustic Signature in indian waters So are the restricted frequencies Which are customized as per indian Navy

Sub Secret Twitter.jpg

However, lets wait and see.

View attachment 329391

However, lets wait and see.
Like you are Quoting Journalist Who don't Even Know Difference BTW what is Restricted and What is classified
For example The data Uploaded is OP Manual Any Technical Expert Will Know that

We will see What he uploads Next I Bet you bookmark My Post it will be Standard Weapons operating Manual

Weapons Info Seriously Indian Navy Not Even Selected the Main Torpedo for Scorpene Subs After Black Shark of Italy cancelled
We Just Issued RFI that's Shows how ill Informed this guy Is about Military Matters

Am I pressing hard to establish that it was India who leaked and in the same time I am posting the Australian here wherein it is clearly stated that those 2 allegedly moles were sub-contractors of DCNS but ONCE WORKED IN A SOUTHEAST ASIAN COUNTRY as well that they took data from France DCNS then traveled to that country (Possibly but no proved yet) . The subject is the leak here not the one who breached that deserve a firing squad and I don't have anything for him/them. My opinion was based upon the First French Approach towards possible leak from India though the matter is still under investigations and allegedly suspects are yet not charged yet. The subject is, affects and impacts of leak as suspect is not important that much for the moment.

Again, if you have to correct me or anyone, refrain from insults that I hope, I wouldn't need to remind you again.
The south east Asian country here is Singapore.

Like you are Quoting Journalist Who don't Even Know Difference BTW what is Restricted and What is classified
For example The data Uploaded is OP Manual Any Technical Expert Will Know that

We will see What he uploads Next I Bet you bookmark My Post it will be Standard Weapons operating Manual

Weapons Info Seriously Indian Navy Not Even Selected the Main Torpedo for Scorpene Subs After Black Shark of Italy cancelled
We Just Issued RFI that's Shows how ill Informed this guy Is about Military Matters

Well indeed 22400 pages are not only about how to operate and maintain a sub and you are really not understanding the depth of subject here if it is to be true what that Media Guy is quoting, something is really serious as claimed. The journalist when says that hold secret or sensitive data in his possession would be very well aware that operating a Sub and Maintenance is not that sensitive and he wouldn't make himself a joke before Experts/countries.

If the news is not true, it is still not a loss for me that I never paid for that Info at all.

Well indeed 22400 pages are not only about how to operate and maintain a sub and you are really not understanding the depth of subject here if it is to be true what that Media Guy is quoting, something is really serious as claimed. The journalist when says that hold secret or sensitive data in his possession would be very well aware that operating a Sub and Maintenance is not that sensitive and he wouldn't make himself a joke before Experts/countries.
There Report is Claimed in 2011 Precisely which 22400 Pages Only Contains Manual operating Procedures And Weapons systems which help Client To understand Information about working Submarine And its Maintenance

I am taking on what he already uploaded on Internet

OEM will Never Documents Any Classified Info For Brochure if You Ever Worked in Military

Our Navy Find in there Enquiry that the Documents Are 5 years Old It Has nothing to do With data Which Navy

Currently Posses Not Indian customized Which is Just Launched in 2016

Also, the Navy told the Ministry, the damage, if any, is minimal. Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar today told reporters that government is preparing for the "worst case scenario".

++++
Top government officials associated with the inquiry have told NDTV that "documents released" and the "actual ones with which the Navy building the submarines" differ by about four to five years.

"This is the conclusion we have come to after comparing the documents released with the actual ones. But we aren't yet still clear what all has been leaked," he said.

The officer said the documents released so far by the newspaper are of "commercial nature" majority of which will be in the "open domain".

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...warfare-out/story-FX3d1piQUd69prHtfkFuKN.html

The Report is of 2011 is 5-6 Years Old As Claimed by The Australian News paper Itself

Last edited:
The Report is of 2011 is 5-6 Years Old As Claimed by The Australian News paper Itself

Well if the Journo is posting the same thing again, as reported back in 2011, then soon we will see him declared as kind of mentally unstable etc but thing is, to the some sources, details are handed over/or going to hand over to Australian Government as subject of this whole episode was not India but indeed a business competition and a hint to Australians for possible leak. Lets wait for the Journo that said to leak sensitive info but censored that too due to security of India.

Well if the Journo is posting the same thing again, as reported back in 2011, then soon we will see him declared as kind of mentally unstable etc but thing is, to the some sources, details are handed over/or going to hand over to Australian Government as subject of this whole episode was not India but indeed a business competition and a hint to Australians for possible leak. Lets wait for the Journo that said to leak sensitive info but censored that too due to security of India.
But Australian Itself Reported That it was Documents Leaked in 2011 by Source Which French Naval officer

The data seen by The Australian includes 4457 pages on the submarine’s underwater sensors, 4209 pages on its above-water sensors, 4301 pages on its combat management system, 493 pages on its torpedo launch system and specifications, 6841 pages on the sub’s communications system and 2138 on its navigation systems

However, The Australian has been told that the data on the Scorpene was written in France for India in 2011 and is suspected of being removed from France in that same year by a former French Navy officer who was at that time a DCNS subcontractor.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nat...l/news-story/3fe0d25b7733873c44aaa0a4d42db39e

++++

Now read what Indian Navy said

Top government officials associated with the inquiry have told NDTV that "documents released" and the "actual ones with which the Navy building the submarines" differ by about four to five years.

The officer said the documents released so far by the newspaper are of "commercial nature" majority of which will be in the "open domain".

"This is the conclusion we have come to after comparing the documents released with the actual ones. But we aren't yet still clear what all has been leaked," he said.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...warfare-out/story-FX3d1piQUd69prHtfkFuKN.html

Austalian Newspaper needed the Sensation, and fully utilizing this sensational Restricted document.

They will not mentioned that there is a Restricted,OR Secret, OR Secret Defence Stamped Document. Question is why it was revealed in Australia, and how they got these documents.

The thread is ridiculous in asserting that somehow Pakistan/China would wait for an Australian paper to leak those documents. The leak already went through to the intelligence of these two nations before it got anywhere else.

There is a LOT more data on the Scorpene's available than this to both nations.

BUT, that does not mean that India too does not have a load of documents available to it on the 90B. Infact, the P-8 procurement was partly based on the procurement of the Modified Yuan which has been in progress since 2008.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom