What's new

Pakistan cannot force Afghanistan into recognizing the Durand line, says Ka

2- The Durand Line dispute (this is not terror related)...this is the diplomatic issue b/w Pak and Afg regarding Duran Line and expiry of it's agreement (as per Afghans)...this is what I am referring to and it is on the bottom of our priorities.

I dont think there is anything like expiry date on this matter as claimed, i have searched for it with no success.

I dont think there is anything like expiry date on this matter as claimed, i have searched for it with no success.

Good. So the old agreements on Pak-Af border and its demarcation still stand.

Is that what you mean?

Well since when does Afghanistan think we give a **** about what it decides or doesn't decide to recognize?
But they better recognize the bullet between the eyes of the ANA soldier who decides to to cross the DL because all that matters is that we recognize it.Period.

afghanistan may be a de jure sovereign nation, but the truth is pakistan has a bigger share of afghan sovereignty than afghanistan, and as such it is entirely meaningless for afghans to draw some random lines demarcating two pieces of land over which pakistan holds ultimate sovereignty and both of which are vital to pakistani sovereignty. afghans need to chill and learn to respect the true sovereign of their homeland.

but pakistanis also need to learn to act cool in face of afghan hatred. afghans hate pakistan not because pakistan imposed the durand line on them but because pakistani sovereignty extends way beyond the durand line. afghans are nervous exactly because durand line is utterly empty and does NOT demarcate the borders between two sovereign nations - afghans desperately wanted to recognize the durand line but they also recognize that this line does not make pakistan any less of the paramount, sovereign authority in afghanistan.

lastly, i say, whereas i don't expect afghans and pakistanis to hate each other less (and they cannot NOT hate each other, for reasons that should soon be clear), i hope the two sides recognize the deep bond of friendship and fraternity that have made that mutual hatred possible in the first place: that is, their shared sovereignty, security, and destiny. pakistanis make and possess the ultimate claim of fraternity to afghans, that is, their claim of ultimate authority in afghanistan: as such, pakistan is ultimately responsible for the wellbeing and security of afghans, but in extending this radical gesture of fraternity and protection, the sovereign also extracts from afghans an unconditional obedience and will ruthlessly punish afghans for malfeasance and defiance of the sovereign power. this ruthlessness is always ground for patricide and fratericide. the feeling of mutual hate and bond of eternal friendship between afghans and pakistanis are indistinguishable and really one and the same structurally speaking. for sovereignty is indeed this perverse logic of brotherhood that always countenances the scenario of fratricide. sovereignty is brotherhood because of this fratricide (and not the other way around: that it might be termed fratricide because it is a brotherly bond between pakistanis and afghans).

there is, therefore, nothing wrong with the bitterness between afghans and pakistanis because of the eternal fraternal ties between them. and it is precisely those who pretend or pose to be mediators (let it be angloamericans or yindoos) between the brothers that the two should be most wary of. thus let me end by saying: death to american and yindoo meddling in pakistan and afghanistan! death to those who dared to drive a wedge between the brothers!

afghanistan may be a de jure sovereign nation, but the truth is pakistan has a bigger share of afghan sovereignty than afghanistan, and as such it is entirely meaningless for afghans to draw some random lines demarcating two pieces of land over which pakistan holds ultimate sovereignty and both of which are vital to pakistani sovereignty. afghans need to chill and learn to respect the true sovereign of their homeland.

but pakistanis also need to learn to act cool in face of afghan hatred. afghans hate pakistan not because pakistan imposed the durand line on them but because pakistani sovereignty extends way beyond the durand line. afghans are nervous exactly because durand line is utterly empty and does NOT demarcate the borders between two sovereign nations - afghans desperately wanted to recognize the durand line but they also recognize that this line does not make pakistan any less of the paramount, sovereign authority in afghanistan.

lastly, i say, whereas i don't expect afghans and pakistanis to hate each other less (and they cannot NOT hate each other, for reasons that should soon be clear), i hope the two sides recognize the deep bond of friendship and fraternity that have made that mutual hatred possible in the first place: that is, their shared sovereignty, security, and destiny. pakistanis make and possess the ultimate claim of fraternity to afghans, that is, their claim of ultimate authority in afghanistan: as such, pakistan is ultimately responsible for the wellbeing and security of afghans, but in extending this radical gesture of fraternity and protection, the sovereign also extracts from afghans an unconditional obedience and will ruthlessly punish afghans for malfeasance and defiance of the sovereign power. this ruthlessness is always ground for patricide and fratericide. the feeling of mutual hate and bond of eternal friendship between afghans and pakistanis are indistinguishable and really one and the same structurally speaking. for sovereignty is indeed this perverse logic of brotherhood that always countenances the scenario of fratricide. sovereignty is brotherhood because of this fratricide (and not the other way around: that it might be termed fratricide because it is a brotherly bond between pakistanis and afghans).

there is, therefore, nothing wrong with the bitterness between afghans and pakistanis because of the eternal fraternal ties between them. and it is precisely those who pretend or pose to be mediators (let it be angloamericans or yindoos) between the brothers that the two should be most wary of. thus let me end by saying: death to american and yindoo meddling in pakistan and afghanistan! death to those who dared to drive a wedge between the brothers!

Well said.

You sir are true intellectuals as you certainly have gone beyond the petty squabbles and childish arguments so often cut-n-pasted on forums like this.

Keep up the good work and keep us in your good thoughts.

peace

I have always stated to take over the whole region and leave few mountains and caves for Karzai which he can control

That is a very rosy picture from Pakistani eyes, but the fact is Afghanistanis hate Pakistanis because at the behest of America, they are killing them. Everything mentioned in the Quran and Hadith about Muslims being blood brothers has been set aside for the single goal of keeping Pakistan afloat.

Well since when does Afghanistan think we give a **** about what it decides or doesn't decide to recognize?
But they better recognize the bullet between the eyes of the ANA soldier who decides to to cross the DL because all that matters is that we recognize it.Period.

I hope you realize you are sounding like a bully.

Good. So the old agreements on Pak-Af border and its demarcation still stand.

Is that what you mean?

Not everyone of us have the same opinion about this, there are many who dont care about it and many who care. For me, it is a non issue.

I hope you realize you are sounding like a bully.

And Afghanistan is trying to act like one because it is under the impression that US will always be there to bail it's *** out,but it won't,just like the bags of cash that Karzai always thought would keep coming.

You don't need to write so many words to make the simple point that "Pakistan should rule over the Afghans".

Nothing new, that desire has been there since the days of Zia-ul-Haq.

You don't need to write so many words to make the simple point that "Pakistan should rule over the Afghans".

Nothing new, that desire has been there since the days of Zia-ul-Haq.

please do justice to your good name "Rig Vedic", be honest and do not murder history.

thank you

Back
Top Bottom