What's new

Pakistan cannot force Afghanistan into recognizing the Durand line, says Ka

Darth Vader

Reaction score
Country
Norway
During a recent press briefing in Kabul on Saturday, Afghan President Hamid Karzai lashed out at Pakistan for allegedly violating the Afghan sovereignty with border skirmishes. The President was specifically referring to the clashes between Afghan and Pakistani security forces in Goshta district (Nangarhar province).

"Pakistan could never force Afghanistan into recognising the British-mandated Durand Line with border skirmishes", he said.

"The neighbour should stop thinking that it could coerce Afghanistan into negotiations on the Durand Line issue".

Calling the exchange of heavy gunfire at the border checkposts "a coincidence", the President stated with firmness that he had "not ordered the clash".

We don't bother asking Afghanistan to recognise the Durrand Line... we just don't give a damn what the Afghans think.

Whether Afghanistan recognises it not, we don't care. At the moment 50,000 people move across the border freely each day as if its some kind of a Pakistani province.

The question first of all is " Who in Pakistan has even mentioned anything about Durand Line lately ? " :rofl:

It is a fait accompli , a done deal !

Once again, Thank You Karzai for uniting Pakistan against such a hateful neighbour like Afghanistan.

In fact, I don't think we should even look at Durrand Line. We should start thinking further than that to converge all Pakhtoon areas under one banner.

USA should give him some toys with the $$.. Is keh Demagh ko Chari hoi hai.. Hijra

2zyliqo.jpg

During a recent press briefing in Kabul on Saturday, Afghan President Hamid Karzai lashed out at Pakistan for allegedly violating the Afghan sovereignty with border skirmishes. The President was specifically referring to the clashes between Afghan and Pakistani security forces in Goshta district (Nangarhar province).

"Pakistan could never force Afghanistan into recognising the British-mandated Durand Line with border skirmishes", he said.

"The neighbour should stop thinking that it could coerce Afghanistan into negotiations on the Durand Line issue".

Calling the exchange of heavy gunfire at the border checkposts "a coincidence", the President stated with firmness that he had "not ordered the clash".

Mr. Karazai,

We the Pakistanis do not recognize the border either.

Our people are moving in and out of Afghanistani provinces in the East with no issue whatsoever.

So we the Pakistanis think Afghanistan is our land too.

Thank you for recognizing this important fact.

Thank you.

Well as matter of fact it is 50000 afghans who are moving freely to the other side of Durrand line because that is also our land

If Pakistan was not treating Afghanistan as it's fifth province or as an autonomous region, the border would had been sealed off a long time ago.

Remember my friend, Pakistan only has 80,000 troops in its Western frontiers because America asked us to do so not because we take Afghanistan as a serious threat.

When Americans stop paying us billion of dollars annually for stationing those troops there, they will be simply withdrawn.

Pakistan don't need to control Afghanistan through an invasion or other military means as scores of Afghan tribes are available, ready and waiting to slaughter each other over petty issues.

But if any Afghans start having delusions of grandeur and conquest of Khyber-Pukhtunkhwa, then mark my words brother, your current president will be hanging from a lamp post like his predecessor.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Why just Pashtuns. Afghanistan is the country for Uzbeks and Tajiks too.

Having open borders is much better us in a good way and unfortunately bad way.

Bad way because a lot of Punjabi Jih@dis have made Afghanistan as their $hit dumping ground.

peace

only a pakistani can feel proud and great about torturing 29 innocent people hahahah
Another proof that you and the like you are mentally retarded and I feel shame to call you guys even a subhuman because even a subhuman would have more humanity than you

Yeah, Pashtuns are allowed to move/live/work/be in both sides of Durrand line as this is their country

Come on retard take ur land! the hell are you waitin for since the last 65 years?a messiah? u little sissies only know how to get shafted... our land.. lol .. i laugh at ur stupidity... even the Pakistani pashtun dont give a flyin fk abt ur sorry arses! but guess what the afghanis love to live in their fantasy land..

Reminds me of a quote: if wishes were horses everybody would have been ridding them..

LOL. Afghanis living in a wet dream, if they think that they can ever change the boundaries of Pakistan. Lets send a couple of Shaheens to their cap[ital to warn them off.

lol why would Pakistan need(forget about force) karzai or Afghanistan to accept Durand Line? What importance does Afghanistan has in the world? They accept it or not, it won't change the fact that the Durand Line is a border. Karzai can ask ANA(if the listen) to cross it... then see the show.

P.S karzai needs to just shut up before it is too late & Pakistan start claiming Eastern Afghanistan.

Come on retard take ur land! the hell are you waitin for since the last 65 years?a messiah? u little sissies only know how to get shafted... our land.. lol .. i laugh at ur stupidity... even the Pakistani pashtun dont give a flyin fk abt ur sorry arses! but guess what the afghanis love to live in their fantasy land..

Reminds me of a quote: if wishes were horses everybody would have been ridding them..

I never said that the land is ours, what I am saying is that the land belongs to pashtuns, baloches and other groups who are living there and these people should have the possibility to determin thier future. We afghans will respect thier decsions no matter if they join with us or stays with Pakistan but the question is that would you panjabis accept and respect their wishes

I never said that the land is ours, what I am saying is that the land belongs to pashtuns, baloches and other groups who are living there and these people should have the possibility to determin thier future. We afghans will respect thier decsions no matter if they join with us or stays with Pakistan but the question is that would you panjabis accept and respect their wishes

Im not a panjabi.. im a baluch and u have also seen what the pakistani pashtuns want...

A couple of PAF F-16 airstrikes on Kabul might say otherwise ;)

Back
Top Bottom