What's new

Pakistan cannot force Afghanistan into recognizing the Durand line, says Ka

Dont matter what kasai thinks, the reality is the line where Pakistan ends and afghanistan starts. Rest is all brain farts coming from kasai to hide all the charges that are coming to light against him.

Dont matter what kasai thinks, the reality is the line where Pakistan ends and afghanistan starts. Rest is all brain farts coming from kasai to hide all the charges that are coming to light against him.

It's not about Karzai alone.............

I think that Afghanistan has much more pressing issues to cater to than Durand Line dispute.

I think that Afghanistan has much more pressing issues to cater to than Durand Line dispute.

Whatever, but I am happy that Pakistan now has another pressing issue to take its focus away from Kashmir. India's Afghanistan policy is really bearing fruit it seems..

Whatever, but I am happy that Pakistan now has another pressing issue to take its focus away from Kashmir. India's Afghanistan policy is really bearing fruit it seems..

Durand Line and Afghanistan is at the bottom of our diplomatic priorities, I am sure of that.

Can't really compare Kashmir with this.

It's not about Karzai alone.............

Then what is it, lets be more clear about it Ahmed there are no winners here if it goes down kasais road, but you guys will end up losing alot more then you can afford. Durand line is it, there is no question or any negotiations over a border that your gov wants. The sooner they understand this reality the better it is for everyone.

Durand Line and Afghanistan is at the bottom of our diplomatic priorities, I am sure of that.

Let him be happy. He wants to remain under the delusion that a minor conflict on durand line would force Pakistan to take its focus away from IOK. Why give him a reality check.

There are many Indians like him who want to drive anything out of any news to content themselves.

Dont agree.. The western border of Pakistan is virtually in flames for last couple of years.. And even if I go with what you say, however little, its still a distraction.. though 1.5 lakh PA soldiers focusing on that part of geography would not qualify for bottom of priorities...

Dont agree.. The western border of Pakistan is virtually in flames for last couple of years.. And even if I go with what you say, however little, its still a distraction.. though 1.5 lakh PA soldiers focusing on that part of geography would not qualify for bottom of priorities...

You are mixing up 2 different things here.

1- The WoT or war against TTP, the fight against insurgents and terrorists. This is what you are referring to and it indeed is top of our priorities.

2- The Durand Line dispute (this is not terror related)...this is the diplomatic issue b/w Pak and Afg regarding Duran Line and expiry of it's agreement (as per Afghans)...this is what I am referring to and it is on the bottom of our priorities.

You are mixing up 2 different things here.

1- The WoT or war against TTP, the fight against insurgents and terrorists. This is what you are referring to and it indeed is top of our priorities.

2- The Durand Line dispute (this is not terror related)...this is the diplomatic issue b/w Pak and Afg regarding Duran Line and expiry of it's agreement (as per Afghans)...this is what I am referring to and it is on the bottom of our priorities.

Unfortunately, such issues can not be isolated from each other..Starting from Pakistan propping up Taliban in Afghanistan to TTP terrorizing the Western Pakistani front and its relationship with Afghanistan are all parts of the same grand puzzle in that area..

The priorities of Pakistan is always wrong. Afgans do not recognize Durand Line as border.

The priorities of Pakistan is always wrong. Afgans do not recognize Durand Line as border.

33lfa6p.jpg

Why would an Indian settled in USA would get his panties in a twist on something far far far far far far away from him?

Doesn't make sense. no sense at all. except that someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed or worse, fell in pile of $hit in drunken stooper.

So sad to see such careless and hate full $hit-shoveling by an otherwise smart very smart expat.

Why would an Indian settled in USA would get his panties in a twist on something far far far far far far away from him?

Doesn't make sense. no sense at all. except that someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed or worse, fell in pile of $hit in drunken stooper.

So sad to see such careless and hate full $hit-shoveling by an otherwise smart very smart expat.

Awwww... so just a simple logical factful small post of me can enrage a Pakistani far far far far far far far far far far away so so so so so much upset that he resorts to get tooooo much judgeMental and abusive and potty mouth. :yahoo:

Please start eating from the right end and get well soon :azn:

On topic... Pakistan is having its priorities wrong and its evident specially last 10 years which resulted in 50,000 killings in daily blasts,drone attacks etc. :coffee:

Unfortunately, such issues can not be isolated from each other..Starting from Pakistan propping up Taliban in Afghanistan to TTP terrorizing the Western Pakistani front and its relationship with Afghanistan are all parts of the same grand puzzle in that area..

You know my dear poster, that we have done a lot of high 5s on this forum.

And I respect you.

But on this one, please listen to np, he is talking sense. Do not go confusing things that really really need to be clarified, butter needs to be separated from Lussi please.

Off course we can mix Yemen in their too. Why not? Heck we should bring Sierra leon, Vietnam, and Korean peninsula too.

All parts of the same grand puzzle.

Obviously that would an intellectual travesty a la transvestite aka Desi-Hijra style. Won't it be my dear poster, wo't that be.

And yet Indians of all people would pose nay proudly state fallacies about the region under their very noses, ok not for those settled in USA, but still you understand what I mean.

In this day and age no one should be ignorant, nay arrogant about their ignorance. Right?

Right Right?

Pakistan BTW is no saint in the area, but you all are throwing everything including the kitchen sink on us.

And that my friend is intellectual travesty big time, huge time.

Afghanistanis by the way are thinking walking talking human beings,

then how on earth one Pakistani descends on this god-awful country, riding god's chariot and suddenly starts popping up nay pooping Taliban from his hiny?

HOW?

All the while, Afghans just sit around f@rting on the neighbors,

And bunch of Indians capturing all those f@rts in huge containers and taking all the way to USA for onwards distribution among the community, and especially PDF of all the places?

Why?

Why my dear poster why?

Recognizing and finalizing a border with a big neighbor is to be done quickly and settled.

And yet Indians of all the people come on PDF and preach exactly the opposite to their Afghan fellows.

Strange. Really really strange!

Back
Top Bottom