What's new

Pakistan becomes world’s sixth most populated country

Even C section women continue to have 4-5 children and i think the only workable solution is to teach about populatipn control in Intermediate level we have to address this situation just wishing it away wont solve it

Multiple C sections render women physically weak to bear more children .................... high blood pressure during pregnancy is a grave risk to the life of woman or the child inside the womb. And the consulting doctor if she is a professional would warn the couple of consequences of having anymore children.

You cannot teach people to control their ............................

Multiple C sections render women physically weak to bear more children .................... high blood pressure during pregnancy is a grave risk to the life of woman or the child inside the womb. And the consulting doctor if she is a professional would warn the couple of consequences of having anymore children.

You cannot teach people to control their ............................
Those women who are rendered weak were the kind who couldve dies during natural birth
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/hea...sarean-section-does-not-reduce-fertility.html

You cant atop people from driving a motercycle but you can tell them to put a helmet on and enligjten them about benifits of wearing helmets

You cant atop people from driving a motercycle but you can tell them to put a helmet on and enligjten them about benifits of wearing helmets

You must have seen, in Pakistan most of the time the bike gets to wear the helmet not the person who rides it.

Don't know Pakistanis feel suffocated in helmets and sometimes they complain of low vision in helmets.

You must have seen, in Pakistan most of the time the bike gets to wear the helmet not the person who rides it.

Don't know Pakistanis feel suffocated in helmets and sometimes they complain of low vision in helmets.
Lame complains by careless folks once you get used to a helmet you learn to live with it
It does more good than harm a little loss of vision is a small saxrifice.for averting a head injury

Lame complains by careless folks once you get used to a helmet you learn to live with it
It does more good than harm a little loss of vision is a small saxrifice.for averting a head injury

They don't care and sometimes die young...............................

Anyways whatever steps taken birth control should be in hands of women .............. men cannot and won't care because they don't have to carry the burden for months.

They don't care and sometimes die young...............................

Anyways whatever steps taken birth control should be in hands of women .............. men cannot and won't care because they don't have to carry the burden for months.
In Pakistan there is lack of awareness among women about contraceptives we need to fuse a bit of sex ed in our higher education for it be effective

In Pakistan there is lack of awareness among women about contraceptives we need to fuse a bit of sex ed in our higher education for it be effective

You don't need any bit of sex education in your schools in my opinion, when you would have laws to get medical certificates before marrying at that time doctors and medical professionals should be made responsible to deliver lectures and seminars to............... to be brides and grooms. And with those test reports attendance cards of such seminars / classes should be made mandatory to be presented before getting a marriage registered.

You don't need any bit of sex education in your schools in my opinion, when you would have laws to get medical certificates before marrying at that time doctors and medical professionals should be made responsible to deliver lectures and seminars to............... to be brides and grooms. And with those test reports attendance cards of such seminars / classes should be made mandatory to be presented before getting a marriage registered.
And what makes you thinks parents will be ok with professionals giving suc sermons to their daughters?
The issue wil remain same

And what makes you thinks parents will be ok with professionals giving suc sermons to their daughters?
The issue wil remain same

Female professionals renowned gynecologists .................. that should not be a problem.

Female professionals renowned gynecologists .................. that should not be a problem.
To many familirs its an invasion of family affairs you forget we are a country with high illeteracy

To many familirs its an invasion of family affairs you forget we are a country with high illeteracy

For better health of their daughters Parents should not object to this.

I now wish an honest authoritative ruler who is capable of implementing decisions, for many of our problems which we so dearly hold

For better health of their daughters Parents should not object to this.

I now wish an honest authoritative ruler who is capable of implementing decisions, for many of our problems which we so dearly hold
Nope they will object this is yahodi sazish to make Muslim couples infertile some weirdo will cone up with weird theory

People need to understand that 2 kids are enough to maintain the population of a country and ensure that there is no labour shortage in future

Having 4,5, 6 kids is a burden
And if u are so much in love that u want to have coitus , then use appropriate protection

I have been married 2 years and still I don't have kids nor do I intend to have them for another 2 years
It's all due to proper family planning

Yeh cheez Pakistaniyo kam chuk ke rakho :D hai jazba aur junoon tu himmat na haar :rofl:
Jokes aside this is a very serious issue man and people are not understanding the dangers that we're gonna face in a few years if we don't control our population and i think even the Gov is not looking serious about this.

Yeh cheez Pakistaniyo kam chuk ke rakho :D hai jazba aur junoon tu himmat na haar :rofl:
Jokes aside this is a very serious issue man and people are not understanding the dangers that we're gonna face in a few years if we don't control our population and i think even the Gov is not looking serious about this.
Kum chuk key rakhi idey ch sano koyi masla nayi bus kar wich piri cricket team na banao

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom