What's new

Independence Day: Growing Share of Working Age Population in Pakistan

All this in a world that is increasingly hostile to immigrants

More than spin we need a plan

There are far right groups who oppose all immigration. But the businesses and the governments continue to expand quotas for legal immigration to sustain their economies despite their declining native populations.

On the subject of remmitances, how can I send money to Pakistan via more lucrative and patriotic methods.. i.e avoiding official routes that help the American installed government?

On the subject of remmitances, how can I send money to Pakistan via more lucrative and patriotic methods.. i.e avoiding official routes that help the American installed government?
sounds to me like you are asking for money laundering advice.... bit risky to put that down in writing....

There are far right groups who oppose all immigration. But the businesses and the governments continue to expand quotas for legal immigration to sustain their economies despite their declining native populations.
Its not just far right groups. No society can take on unlimited immigrants. Especially unlimited immigrants from societies with very different cultural norms.

Brexit was because people did not want to be swamped by immigrants. Even blue state Massachusetts and new York have started complaining about getting swamped. Even less wanted are uneducated immigrants.

On top of that there is competition from Africa, a whole dysfunctional continent with a young and growing population. The war torn middle east with millions of men in need of work, eastern Europeans and central americans escaping criminality.

Immigration on its own really cannot be the answer.

Back
Top Bottom