What's new

Pakistan Army takes notice of Propaganda Campaign to Defame armed forces: ISPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bajwa imported thugs and crooks convicted of corruption and murder. Bajwa wants Pakistan to be a US and Indian colony.

You should be afraid. PTI won't let this happen.
That is your perspective. Nobody needs to import thugs and crooks. They are aplenty including some in the PTI ranks who joined the party to get seats and later exposed as "lotays".

It is also not Bajwa that wants us to be a US colony, it is our inherently anemic economy, massive budget deficit, low growth and external security challenges which make us subservient to not only the US but also to Gulf, China and the international monetary system.

That is your perspective. Nobody needs to import thugs and crooks. They are aplenty including some in the PTI ranks who joined the party to get seats and later exposed as "lotays".

It is also not Bajwa that wants us to be a US colony, it is our inherently anemic economy, massive budget deficit, low growth and external security challenges which make us subservient to not only the US but also to Gulf, China and the international monetary system.

Stop defending Bajwa. He is the main problem. This man singlehandedly brought back killers and thugs. He replaced an honorable PM with convicts and criminals. Bajwa made a deal with the Americans. This is common knowledge now. There is no need to twist words and pretend that Bajwa is innocent. The man is as guilty as they come. Bajwa will pay for treason one way or another.

Also the EU; and whomever does not accept it is simply blind to facts and doing a disservice to Pakistan.

overseas esp western & elite pakistanis are so angered at the generals i " they should sell their DHA's ,Bahrias & AWT plots to common pakistanis for 1 rupee a plot - attack where it hurts instead of using foul language against institutes on social media
Abey ghencho andron Pindi mein jahan galiyon mein khatoon a jaye to sirf Nikah ki gunjaish rehti hy army key khilaf narey parey hein chahtey ho to video bhej deta hoan :D
Jinko lagta hy PTI elite ki party hy wo log ahmakon ki jannat mein rehtey hein

Mein aik shud middle classiya hoan aur middle class area mein rehta hoan Islamabad key us sector mein jahan purey Pakistan key log hein
Baat man lo meri :D

Mujhay dushman key bachon sey yawana hy
Ali-Wazir-and-Mohsin-Dawar.jpg

Supreme Court are not only totally wrong but also " Traitors" to Pakistan?
Maybe because the tapes of Justice Qayom still haunt our memories
Saqib Nisar was an anomaly which we will never have again

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me why guys in back are smiling happily while coros commander on front have dull faces??
Because this is what happened in the last meeting to one of the Corps commanders, Lt.Gen Nadeeem Nadal before the Shaheen test.

I fully support the efforts of the establishment against the baseless filth spewed by the niazi cult!!!!!

I fully support the efforts of the establishment against the baseless filth spewed by the niazi cult!!!!!

Paid guy, establishment made this country banana republic. Overseas Pakistani are burning their passport due to hatred toward establishment. They have supporter “imported government”.
Even if they shutdown Twitter in Pakistan, trend will continue.

"And today I would like to order the 1st armoured division against all the online haters"

"If the firewall is breeched my leadership will fall"

"But my general bajwa we are stretched thin, there is no such a force, it will require thousands"

"Tens of thousands"

PTI supporters in Islamabad

You shall reap what you sow.

I was a 16 year old boy when I first got access to the internet. One of the very first things I searched for was the Pakistan army and I came across the old pakistanidefenceforum. It used to be hosted on ezboard back then. More than two decades later, I spent some time almost every day on defence forums, discussing news, discussing politics, discussing our armed forces. We talked through scenarios, we debates pros and cons, we vehemently defended even the undefendable, doing all sorts of mental gymnastics - knowing always that whatever our armed forces did, was in the best interest of our country.

When social media became a thing people like you and me were at the forefront of defending our nation and particularly our armed forces. When externally funded trolls and journalists and bot armies were busy trolling and writing propaganda pieces against the armed forces, invidiuals like us spent our time taking them apart, defending Pakistan, defending our armed forces. We did so out of a sense of duty, we did so because of love and we did so feeling honour that we could do a teeny tiny thing to help our Boys.

We will continue to do so, and if the day comes, if it is required - we'll bleed and die next to them on the battlefield too.

However they must introspect. How have they come to this point? How are those people who dedicated their lives to supporting you, suddenly worthy of meetings to be discussed as threats? How does a man who faces death on the battlefield for the sake of his nation, ultimately also become a man who gives an NRO?
My army right or wrong, how wrong was I ?

And worst of all IK stopped work on all CPEC projects which was a dream come true for t
What CPEC projects were stopped by Imran Khan???, please list the so I can look it up.

IK sold out to the US led IMF.

Please provide references from IMF deal showing that Imran Khan did something worse than the previous government IMF deal. Please give page numbers and provide IMF deal documents do I can look it up and verify.

Trump was criticizing Pakistan foreign policy in front of him.

Please provide video link with time stamp where Trump was criticizing Pakistans foreign policy in front of Imran Khan. I would like to make sure you are not BSing.

That's the primary difference between the noora party and IK. Despite knowing the army ousted him he doesn't want people of Pakistan to hate their army. He is still trying to protect the image of army. Had it been noora the names of all top army brass would have been public.
If this is not patriotism and genuine love for the country then what is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom