What's new

Pakistan Army takes notice of Propaganda Campaign to Defame armed forces: ISPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to square..........................

1649866640368.png

اتنے بڑے بڑے موچھوں والے جوان بیٹھ کر بچوں کے ٹویٹ پر میٹنگ کر رہے تھے

I just checked the video, most of them are not physically fit. Why so many of the officers in PA are overblown with hanging tubs/guts!!.

Wonder why they are taking the trend امپورٹڈ حکومت نامنظور to heart and so personally? Why sucb desperation to take down that trend? Admitting to their own guilt?
Because a second trend #Bajwa_Surrender was in the works as well and that got them fretting. Imagine it was already at 340K+ when the other handle was at 2 Million. What would it have been now

Notice how three scavengers have found common ground. Bajwa, opposition and the US. The most unusual partnership conceivable. Every single day there are new revelations and the absurdity only gets bigger. Pakistan has been robbed. Literally robbed by Bajwa.

I am starting to think that the Pak army is dejected. What else can be the explanation for throwing the towel in the ring? I guess the armed forces have realised that their own stance cannot go on any longer. Imran Khan had to be the sacrificial lamb. It is a pity.

Wonder why they are taking the trend امپورٹڈ حکومت نامنظور to heart and so personally? Why sucb desperation to take down that trend? Admitting to their own guilt?

Bajwa wants to throw PTI under the bus. He also doesn't want to take the blame. It is foul. Very foul.

Last edited:
Notice how three scavengers have found common ground. Bajwa, opposition and the US. The most unusual partnership conceivable. Every single day there are new revelations and the absurdity only gets bigger. Pakistan has been robbed. Literally robbed by Bajwa.

I am starting to think that the Pak army is dejected. What else can be the explanation for throwing the towel in the ring? I guess the armed forces have realised that their own stance cannot go on any longer. Imran Khan had to be the sacrificial lamb. It is a pity.
Or maybe Bajwa is getting cold feet and is probably looking for the next flight to Virginia.

It could be quite the retirement having a ranch next door to Fethullah Gulen.

I just hope all those PTI Army die hards see what people have been saying. Army has a role, but its not in politics. Now you guys are freaking out because they deposed him. THEY brought him in the first place, put a govt of backstabbers around him and did him dirty when he tried to show a spine and some independence. He needs to take this time and introspect on how he want to lead. IA in next election he will return to power with huge mandate, but part of thst mabdate has to be put army back in the barracks and under civilian control.

I just hope all those PTI Army die hards see what people have been saying. Army has a role, but its not in politics. Now you guys are freaking out because they deposed him. THEY brought him in the first place, put a govt of backstabbers around him and did him dirty when he tried to show a spine and some independence. He needs to take this time and introspect on how he want to lead. IA in next election he will return to power with huge mandate, but part of thst mabdate has to be put army back in the barracks and under civilian control.

The bad news for Bajwa is that Imran Khan won't quit. This man is Bajwa's worst nightmare. Allah works in mysterious ways. This had to happen and Imran Khan had to be the chosen one.

The gloves need to come off. That is the advice I would give to IK.

I have been proven right. In hindsight, I was to correct in claiming that Imran Khan was dealing with velvet gloves. It doesn't work like that in Pakistan. You have to be ruthless. Sure, the Western media is involved in hypocritical propaganda, but zero concern should be given to that. You do what you have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom