What's new

Pakistan Army takes notice of Propaganda Campaign to Defame armed forces: ISPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also been forwarded some comments criticizing the Pak Army's stance on neutrality. Admittedly Imran Khan has support of about a third of the population but what baffles me is that how can educated and same people be so enamoured of Imran Khan that only he is right and all others including the Pak Army and the full bench of Supreme Court are not only totally wrong but also " Traitors" to Pakistan? Imran Khan is no "Prophet" and thus has no Divine guidance to make him more of a patriot than all the the opposition, armed forces and the Justices of the Supreme Court, regrettably his supporters think other wise.

I would however agree that a General Election could perhaps resolve the situation. But has any one stopped to consider what happens if PTI fails to get absolute majority? Would his supporters again claim that the election was rigged and start the rallies all over again?

I have never been a fan of the Sharif brothers and would never forget the attack on Supreme Court organized by them. Regrettably Imran Khan is no better, he also tried his best to cling to power by any means whatsoever. No one including Imran Khan is above my beloved motherland and at this juncture Pakistan is an economic dire situation and could do with a little stability. Elections are about 14 months away in any case and sincerely hope that better sense prevails and the daily PTI rallies fail to destabilize Pakistan.

The gloves need to come off. That is the advice I would give to IK.

I have been proven right. In hindsight, I was to correct in claiming that Imran Khan was dealing with velvet gloves. It doesn't work like that in Pakistan. You have to be ruthless. Sure, the Western media is involved in hypocritical propaganda, but zero concern should be given to that. You do what you have to do.

This is what I saying before evil establishment has messed with the wrong guy, the only way out of this mess is early free and fair elections.

I have also been forwarded some comments criticizing the Pak Army's stance on neutrality. Admittedly Imran Khan has support of about a third of the population but what baffles me is that how can educated and same people be so enamoured of Imran Khan that only he is right and all others including the Pak Army and the full bench of Supreme Court are not only totally wrong but also " Traitors" to Pakistan? Imran Khan is no "Prophet" and thus has no Divine guidance to make him more of a patriot than all the the opposition, armed forces and the Justices of the Supreme Court, regrettably his supporters think other wise.

I would however agree that a General Election could perhaps resolve the situation. But has any one stopped to consider what happens if PTI fails to get absolute majority? Would his supporters again claim that the election was rigged and start the rallies all over again?

I have never been a fan of the Sharif brothers and would never forget the attack on Supreme Court organized by them. Regrettably Imran Khan is no better, he also tried his best to cling to power by any means whatsoever. No one including Imran Khan is above my beloved motherland and at this juncture Pakistan is an economic dire situation and could do with a little stability. Elections are about 14 months away in any case and sincerely hope that better sense prevails and the daily PTI rallies fail to destabilize Pakistan.
The way IK has been removed under the 'watchful' eyes of establishment is what not acceptable to IK supporters. Not a rocket science to figure this out. If he loses in elections, than its totally fine, there will not be any reaction.

Mind you, same supporters have also been criticising IK over his selection of Buzdar as CM Punjab in the last 3.5 years. In short, IK support base is much mature now and well educated unlike other political party's supporters. They perfectly knew how to protests in these modern times where social media dominates traditional media. This is what something disturbing for the concerned people to control.

"Is ghar ko aag lag gai ghar ke charagh se"

In such a large gathering of 'soldiers', every participant knows the fact, nobody talks about it. I wonder if that's how it is supposed to be in the name of decipline?

All my life l, i thought Army desperately tries to compensate shortcomings of weak civilian institutions. This episode made it clear, its army top brass which is not letting any other institution stand tall whether intentionally, under the patronage of foreign embassies, or unintentionally, due to their lack of understanding of the dynamics of this day. If they would bring in corrupt leaders in power with courts' midnight decisions, this nation is bound to get only corrupt leadership. Such a sad day to live in.

Removing IK a year and 4 months before term is done with motley crew of thieves was the issue. Not for corruption but instead to free the corrupt to make laws to allow the corrupt to come back. IK made loads of mistakes. He likely would have been voted out in the next election but then the theives couldn’t change the system. He has 155 seats and Shahbaz has 82 seats. Who do you think needs more establishment help to get to 172? It’s incredulous to suggest Shahbaz got here with BAP without estab help. Not only that, watch the tongues of the snakes who are silent for the first time in the army. Nothing out of Najam Sethi against army or Dawar or Ali Wazir when they are rabid anti army.

If elections are done and IK loses and there isn’t internationally recognized rigging - minor is expected - I would accept the results. I respect the will of the people. I realize many people have problems with him, legitimately. Good people can disagree when looking at identical data.

Nice summary. Actually I've been saying for a long time that Imran is the Nawaz Sharif of the 1990s. Bought to power by the establishment, but nothing lasts forever. Establishment's petting zoo has a very high turnover rate. :D

1649875562720.png

Bajwa imported thugs and crooks convicted of corruption and murder. Bajwa wants Pakistan to be a US and Indian colony.

You should be afraid. PTI won't let this happen.

Did Pak army ever noticed statement of Speaker Ayaz sadiq 2019?
Nawaz sharif abusive language and yeh jo dehsahat gardi hai is k pechle wardi hai slogan of Maryam Nawaz.
Sadly no
because when an army is involved in real state projects they can speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom