What's new

Pakistan Army Officially Inducted LY-80 MR-SAM System

You saw it and haven't took the pics?

Tried but Many security personals are patrolling the area even there's a pedestrian bridge under construction there on it Army personals were standing Police Motobikers patrolling so it was hard will try tomorrow

Tried but Many security personals are patrolling the area even there's a pedestrian bridge under construction there on it Army personals were standing Police Motobikers patrolling so it was hard will try tomorrow

I don't think they would bring Heavy Armour a week before Parade.

Guys there were recent reports that Pakistan is procuring some short range Air Defence systems from a Euorpean company. What is latest on that ?

FM-90%2BHandover%2BCeremony.jpg

so its a semi active one but what about rumors about us getting active guided hq 16b
We can get them upgraded in future. In my opinion Pakistan should try to get all Air Defence systems specially one we are buying from China with TOT.

We can get them upgraded in future. In my opinion Pakistan should try to get all Air Defence systems specially one we are buying from China with TOT.
So why did we not go for the B version to begin with? The b version has been in service for a while now. Can't understand this mantak of going for an older version than upgrading it at some latter point. While India is going for systems like S400, the least we can do is go for the modern variants rather looking for older version. No?

So why did we not go for the B version to begin with? The b version has been in service for a while now. Can't understand this mantak of going for an older version than upgrading it at some latter point. While India is going for systems like S400, the least we can do is go for the modern variants rather looking for older version. No?
I don't know which version is it because Pakistan asked China to make changes in version which we have bought

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom