What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

What Small Arms ? Are you talking about assault rifles or heavy machine guns ?
Tank crew weapons , weapons for the tank crew to use, could be carbine etc guess

That is AL KHALID II.We are working on that one and it would come soon. Pakistan is also looking for other Tank under the project name AL HAIDER
Engine contract could be for upgrade , new tank = new chassis not AK

Well could be manufactured here too , like assembled

That is AL KHALID II.We are working on that one and it would come soon. Pakistan is also looking for other Tank under the project name AL HAIDER

I will stop my wild imaginations here, as it has be secret for now so let it be. However, @Zarvan it has something to do with Assault Rifles as well that you may remember, the package needs to be very attractive in over all for A to Z things so it could be from same origin. Or we can say, let's have the Rifle from A party and this from B party.

The Pakistan Army will receive four Mi-35 Hind E attack helicopters from Russia in 2017. Islamabad has paid $153 million in the deal, signed in August 2015, bringing to an end a self-imposed Russian ban on military exports to the country. Once wary of potential Indian protests at such a sale, Moscow now plans to sell as many as 20 of Mi-35s to Pakistan over the next few years.
We are getting them from Russai,, russai has big plan this time

Does not make sense just spent 600 mil for tank engine for ak1 or ak2 what ever it's called and now another new tank ?? I think just another rumor being spread ?????

Al khalid 2 and Al Haider are two different projects. Turks are trying hard to make Pakistan the launch customer of Altay. they've offered tech share for AK-2 and local assembly etc.

Al khalid 2 and Al Haider are two different projects. Turks are trying hard to make Pakistan the launch customer of Altay. they've offered tech share for AK-2 and local assembly etc.
Sir what is your opinion on what Mr Army Research have claimed Is it true ????? @Dazzler

I feel its Altay Turkish copy of leapord tanks

So Pak will launch coustomer for both major turkish battle system T 129 ' Altay plus Hisar missle system .

I feel its Altay Turkish copy of leapord tanks

So Pak will launch coustomer for both major turkish battle system T 129 ' Altay plus Hisar missle system .
It seem things are going that way Altay and T-129 and in future Hisar also coming. I would also like to see IFV and AFV coming from Turkey. Also Optics and Night Vision stuff

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom