What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

DEFENDING PAKISTAN

This is a research paper by Syed M AMIR HUSAIN detailing the military threat Pakistan is faced with and how Pakistan can combat it given economic and political constraints. It is also argued that the small but assertive group of people who are trying to rally support to 'tie down' the Pakistani military establishment are doing so at great risk to the country.

Its very detailed research paper I will definitely read it whole.. interesting effort keep it up !

The Pakistan Army will receive four Mi-35 Hind E attack helicopters from Russia in 2017. Islamabad has paid $153 million in the deal, signed in August 2015, bringing to an end a self-imposed Russian ban on military exports to the country. Once wary of potential Indian protests at such a sale, Moscow now plans to sell as many as 20 of Mi-35s to Pakistan over the next few years.

AH-1Z Cobra attack helicopters operated by the US Navy will receive Target Sight Systems provided by Lockheed Martin. Valued at $150 million, the deal also includes production orders for the government of Pakistan under the foreign military sales program. Options included in the contract could raise the value to $284 million. The Target Sight System is a large-aperture mid-wave forward-looking infrared sensor designed to identify and designate targets at maximum weapon range, increasing the Cobra operator’s survivability and lethality.

Guys a new MBT has been selected and it's a great choice, along with it would come some small arms for tank crew , name can't be disclosed neither can more information
@Horus What is going on ?

Why am I missing @Zarvan bro here.....

BTW, beside the cool thing, is it deadlier and lethal? :D
I have no clue about it and I am in doubt therefore I want our great members like @Dazzler and @DESERT FIGHTER and @balixd and @Horus and @Oscar to shed some light on this.

@Horus What is going on ?

I have no clue about it and I am in doubt therefore I want our great members like @Dazzler and @DESERT FIGHTER and @balixd and @Horus and @Oscar to shed some light on this.
Be in no doubt
Why am I missing @Zarvan bro here.....

BTW, beside the cool thing, is it deadlier and lethal? :D
It is extremely deadly , modern and a powerful engine. Info is 100% true. To be revealed well soon but it could be really early or a bit late but a very awesome beast is arriving

Be in no doubt

It is extremely deadly , modern and a powerful engine. Info is 100% true. To be revealed well soon but it could be really early or a bit late but a very awesome beast is arriving
It is OPLOT M in my opinion

It is OPLOT M in my opinion
Could be , could not be , can't disclose name but oplot is a good tank too, contain your excitement sir. What ever it is , it would effectively fit into our doctrine , but with it are coming small arms, specifically for tank crew guess that

Could be , could not be , can't disclose name but oplot is a good tank too, contain your excitement sir. What ever it is , it would effectively fit into our doctrine , but with it are coming small arms, specifically for tank crew guess that
What Small Arms ? Are you talking about assault rifles or heavy machine guns ?

Back
Top Bottom