What's new

Pakistan army knew about operation against Osama bin Laden

You and your kind have a problem with reality and you cannot differentiate between terrorists and the ones who fight against them. Perhaps because you are part of a society which finds it difficult to rout out terrorism. That is why Pakistan is in its current disastrous situation. I can get a life, but you need to live with your failed convictions.

I have read your posts in this thread and the summary of your posts is that GOP / PA knew nothing about this action (if they knew anything it was at the last minute or soon after the operation was complete). IF this is true then I would like to explain me following:

If we compare this incident to MUMBAI attacks then the magnitude of adverse international reaction towards Pakistan should have been much more severe !!! (agreed !!!). What we saw in the weeks after Mumbai was that international community (literally the whole world) tried to strangulate Pakistan for at least 6 weeks after the attacks. However, quite contrary to Mumbai scenanrio, we are hearing following for the last 5 days:

1. West should not pick up a fight with Pakistan (British PM one day after the OP).

2. It is not the time to part ways with Pakistan (US congress speaker).

3. We have not found any evidence that Pakistan knew about Bin Laden presence (Pentagon)

4. We assure that Pakistan aid will continue (US congress)

5 And many other statements

So my friend, if PA did not know about this operation well before and was involved in its execution with every minute detail (including taking care of the after math) then why US and West have a more positive attitude towards Pakistan (instead of putting their thumb on the throat).

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

@ nirreich ;

No use talking with some people who under the garb of rational questioning and skepticism just peddle conspiracy theories to suit 'their' version of reality while conveniently brushing aside the stark,bitter facts glaring in their face as a RAW/MOSSAD conspiracy.

You and your kind have a problem with reality and you cannot differentiate between terrorists and the ones who fight against them. Perhaps because you are part of a society which finds it difficult to rout out terrorism. That is why Pakistan is in its current disastrous situation. I can get a life, but you need to live with your failed convictions.

I'm sorry to burst you bubble mate.. me and MY kind are people who declare "anyone" who acts against the sovereignty of a country let it be a single individual, a group of people or a country to be terrorist..

Its YOUR kind who differentiate between "Govt and Individual".. you give free hand to government based services to do "whatever they want" and when there is a backlash of that.. you call the responders "terrorists"..

Yeah you are right.. its the society we have been brought up or rather a country we have been brought up in which has enabled us to differentiate between "state based lies" and facts.. We try to find facts.. we tend to question "press releases".. we analyse events.. we question authorities.. you sing a lot for democracy songs.. THIS is democratic attitude..

So, in short, if you can't come up with a logical response to my reasoning with a logical one (instead of personal attacks) then you should better shut up!.. cuz all you do is humiliate yourself.

peace out..

@ nirreich ;

No use talking with some people who under the garb of rational questioning and skepticism just peddle conspiracy theories to suit 'their' version of reality while conveniently brushing aside the stark,bitter facts glaring in their face as a RAW/MOSSAD conspiracy.

Can you please enlighten me what this word means mate?.. i just want to understand what reality is to you..

For me.. Its you people who have lost the concept of reality.. The moment we see "solid proof" of OBL being killed or alive in that "mansion" in Pakistan.. we will accept the reality.. If there is no solid proof.. the only way to "judge" what reality is to go through all "events" and then analyse.. people who accept word of mouth from politicians now-a-days live in dreamworld..

I have posted couple of videos about 9/11.. go through them.. and see what "event based reality" of 9/11 was.. its totally different from "state based reality"..

I think that BL was alien, maybe a Klingon, and he have returned to his planet.

Be serious.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

I think that BL was alien, maybe a Klingon, and he have returned to his planet.

Be serious.
list this also then yell......

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please enlighten me what this word means mate?.. i just want to understand what reality is to you..

For me.. Its you people who have lost the concept of reality.. The moment we see "solid proof" of OBL being killed or alive in that "mansion" in Pakistan.. we will accept the reality.. If there is no solid proof.. the only way to "judge" what reality is to go through all "events" and then analyse.. people who accept word of mouth from politicians now-a-days live in dreamworld..

I have posted couple of videos about 9/11.. go through them.. and see what "event based reality" of 9/11 was.. its totally different from "state based reality"..

See I have no intention of arguing with people who still believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy by Zionists or that 26/11 was a RAW false flag operation. That is why I specifically added the word "under the garb of rationalism or skeptical questioning" because you are doing just the same thing. You deep down know the uncomfortable truth but just want to gloss over it by giving all sorts of explanations and one such this is the quest for "proof".

Really the wise men are not far off when they said - the human mind sees what it wants to see.

The most important thing is - these kind of activities are not hurting any nation except Pakistan. What they do at most is superficial hurt with an occasional bomb blast, but what it is doing to Pakistan is eating it away from inside. Damaging the very ideals of your nation, its foundations.

You will realize it, but then it may be too late.

What will convince you that BL is dead? I cannot release the pictures of his body, but unlike the lies of the GOP and PA and ISI since the operation the US Government was pretty consistent. Even Al Qaeda admits that BL is dead, do you still claim he is alive? Who between us is living in a fantasy world?

I want to reply to a post by inserting a picture (not from web). Can anyone please tell me how can I insert a picture in my reply :tup: in advance

at this point Pak army officials should be praying hard that Americans don't come out with a report that OBL had access to Pakistan's nuclear weapons, partially or fully or whichever. For next SEAL op will be to subdue the nuclear arsenal and army officials are gonna come out with another stupid look on their face.

What will convince you that BL is dead? I cannot release the pictures of his body, but unlike the lies of the GOP and PA and ISI since the operation the US Government was pretty consistent. Even Al Qaeda admits that BL is dead, do you still claim he is alive? Who between us is living in a fantasy world?

@Gounder too..

If you have read my previous post.. i have never said he is alive.. in fact, i believe he died a long time ago.. please be kind enough to see the bold part of the post.. it says.. "in that mansion"..

I accept you cannot provide an evidence to satisfy people like me.. it has to be the US government.. what i am talking with all the people on this forum is that it is becoming increasingly the same scenario as 9/11.. in short, develop a drama, keep on lying, tweak the lies in such a way and drag it so long that people start believing it, based on those lies go forward with "whatever the plan is"..

In the begining, 9/11 and WMDs were the same.. on the basis of those two.. two countries were invaded.. this is same kind of lie.. We can assume what comes next..

No matter how long it takes.. At least, I will NEVER accept these lies until a "valid and solid proof" is provided.. you people can keep on accepting this "reality" without any base.. I can't!

There has been a string of terrorist attacks going on since yesterday in Pakistan.. Firing, blasts, US drone attack and just now 6 people have died with hand grenade.. sorry mate! my country is on the line right now.. i will not tolerate any lie right now.. i WILL ASK FOR PROOF

If Pakistan knew about the operation, one wonders why did US feel necessary to involve a secret 'stealth' helicopter?

If Pakistan knew about the operation, one wonders why did US feel necessary to involve a secret 'stealth' helicopter?

The answer is very simple: so that you can later tell the world that PA could not detect us because we used latest, state of the art helis in the operation

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

The answer is very simple: so that you can later tell the world that PA could not detect us because we used latest, state of the art helis in the operation

I want to reply to a post by inserting a picture (not from web). Can anyone please tell me how can I insert a picture in my reply :tup: in advance

There is an icon in quick reply.. third from the 'link' icon .. use that.. HTH

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

There is an icon in quick reply.. third from the 'link' icon .. use that.. HTH

Having deliberated over material and facts, I think we have been suckered by the Americans.

Here is what I think happened ... the intel gathering by Pakistani authorities had been going on for quite some time, they shared much of the intel with the US. Pakistani authorities passed on some intel material to the US but did not think that it was of high value or that they had missed some thing critical. The US had a 'aha' moment and form there on they worked on the leads keeping Pakistanis in the dark while Pakistanis continued to labour in the war that has been thrust upon us.

When the US had enough info they sneaked in and killed the occupants in the compund who were unarmed and there was no firefight , in fact no automatic weapon was discharged otherwise even if it happened for 2 minutes the place would have been littered with bullet cartridges but none of the pics show any sign of a 'firefight'

The SEALs executed all the occupant with single or double shots at point blank range with no firefight or resistance, anyhow they still bungled up and destroyed a stealth chopper of their own ( as someone put it 'Black Hawk down ...AGAIN!' )

The americans jammed our raders , used stealth choppers and basically snekaied in to kill the people that compound. That’s really what happened.

In some ways this is good that bin laden is offically no more.

However we have been suckered and humiliated by our ‘ally’ once more and that the enmity that the Americans have developed against Pakistan is out in the open and even the most pro-American sections in Pakistan will be forced to re-think any further co-operation with them.

Having deliberated over material and facts, I think we have been suckered by the Americans.

Here is what I think happened ... the intel gathering by Pakistani authorities had been going on for quite some time, they shared much of the intel with the US. Pakistani authorities passed on some intel material to the US but did not think that it was of high value or that they had missed some thing critical. The US had a 'aha' moment and form there on they worked on the leads keeping Pakistanis in the dark while Pakistanis continued to labour in the war that has been thrust upon us.

When the US had enough info they sneaked in and killed the occupants in the compund who were unarmed and there was no firefight , in fact no automatic weapon was discharged otherwise even if it happened for 2 minutes the place would have been littered with bullet cartridges but none of the pics show any sign of a 'firefight'

The SEALs executed all the occupant with single or double shots at point blank range with no firefight or resistance, anyhow they still bungled up and destroyed a stealth chopper of their own ( as someone put it 'Black Hawk down ...AGAIN!' )

The americans jammed our raders , used stealth choppers and basically snekaied in to kill the people that compound. That’s really what happened.

However we have been suckered and humiliated by our ‘ally’ once more and that the enmity that the Americans have developed against Pakistan is out in the open and even the most pro-American sections in Pakistan will be forced to re-think any further co-operation with them.

Facts on this operation will take years to come out but this is what we know so far
-US launched an operation at that compound, they say they killed Bin Ladin
-Pakistani Gov admits the US killed Pakistanis
-Al Qaeda confirms Bin Ladin killing on multiple jihadist websites yesterday
-Pakistani gov says interrogations from the family living at the compound lived there for about 5 years
-Foreign governments have warned the US about ISI collaboration with Bin Ladin via Wikileaks
-ISI chief on his way to the US to explain why they did not find Bin Ladin earlier

There are so many supporting facts about the killing people here are in denial. Seems like everything has to be a conspiracy.

Think about it, if the Pakistani gov knew the whereabouts and let thr US waltz in and kill him how would that benefit the Pakistani gov? It wouldnt there is talk of cutting off aid money not to mention the public humiliation and loss of respect. It also fuels further theories that the ISI was sheltering Bin Ladin. The Pakistani gov had nothing to gain over letting the US carry out this strike thats why it didnt happen.
Time for Pakistanis to put their heads down, shut up, and work hard to improve your situation. Just like every other country that enjoys a prosperous future today

---------- Post added at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 AM ----------

Facts on this operation will take years to come out but this is what we know so far
-US launched an operation at that compound, they say they killed Bin Ladin
-Pakistani Gov admits the US killed Pakistanis
-Al Qaeda confirms Bin Ladin killing on multiple jihadist websites yesterday
-Pakistani gov says interrogations from the family living at the compound lived there for about 5 years
-Foreign governments have warned the US about ISI collaboration with Bin Ladin via Wikileaks
-ISI chief on his way to the US to explain why they did not find Bin Ladin earlier

There are so many supporting facts about the killing people here are in denial. Seems like everything has to be a conspiracy.

Think about it, if the Pakistani gov knew the whereabouts and let thr US waltz in and kill him how would that benefit the Pakistani gov? It wouldnt there is talk of cutting off aid money not to mention the public humiliation and loss of respect. It also fuels further theories that the ISI was sheltering Bin Ladin. The Pakistani gov had nothing to gain over letting the US carry out this strike thats why it didnt happen.
Time for Pakistanis to put their heads down, shut up, and work hard to improve your situation. Just like every other country that enjoys a prosperous future today

Back
Top Bottom