What's new

Pakistan army knew about operation against Osama bin Laden

It is a sad state of affairs when folks write such "stuff" to fall back on the very worn out and unwelcome characteristic of always blaming others for what the Military and GOP did or didn't do. Of course the US and Pakistan coordinated and cooperated in this entire situation, for goodness sake, just read or rewatch President Obama's Sunday night televised press conference. Obama thanked President Zardair and the GOP for all help. Obama noted that the helicopters mustered from a base INSIDE Pakistan to take out Osama bin Laden and his henchmen.

The Pakistani Army and police went into Abbotabbad today, May 6, and arrest over 25 al Qaida associates there who had and were still helping bin Laden carry on his grizley terrorist efforts. The GOP and Military of Pakistan took into custody all bin Laden house left behind folks for interrogation and eventual where appropriate repatriation to their nations of origin, such as Yemen. This is proper procedure, too.

It is unclear whether or not US intel folks have been or will be allowed to interview those left behind. It was never the plan to remove all folks from the bin Laden hideout.

If this tripe of conspiracy and such nonsense theories continues we are dealing with thinking on the level that Hitler and Mussolini were "great men." Enough!

If Pakistan army really knew osama is in Pakistan then why they didn't killed or capture him them self ?

The terrorists all along have been part of the "reserve forces" for the insane attitude that India is the enemy. Remember the discovery of bin Laden includes hard proof on al Qaida involvement in terrorism inside Kashmir, engineered by bin Laden and his grizzly cohorts at the request of the Pakistani ISI and one now sees at the request of General Kiani, who had to have been in league with this bloody crew.

The terrorists all along have been part of the "reserve forces" for the insane attitude that India is the enemy. Remember the discovery of bin Laden includes hard proof on al Qaida involvement in terrorism inside Kashmir, engineered by bin Laden and his grizzly cohorts at the request of the Pakistani ISI and one now sees at the request of General Kiani, who had to have been in league with this bloody crew.

Do you have any source for the above ? Did you read this or making it up ?

well some of of the terrorist may be a ''reserve force'' for pakistan but certainly whole of Pakistani military and intelligence cannot be a part f hiding osama they might know the consequence of it .

Indian is keeping BLA in Afghanistan too , every day there a gas pipe blown away in Baluchistan. Can Pakistan go in and destroy Indian run BLA training camps in Afghanistan.

Please note two posts prior The fact of using terrorists as "reserve forces" against and inside Kashmir has been cited factually in numerous posts within PDF. We are past quibbling over the raw facts now.

In my day, long ago, 1963-65, the Paksitan Army War College was and I believe today remains in Quetta, which area has been a hot bed of pro-terrorist activity for some time since 911. But, I have to admit that a fact also exists of then President Musharraf facing attempted assassination against himself in the Quetta area while he was both President and Chief of Staff of the Army.

My suggestion is quit looking for more evidence when you are awash now with evidence that shows how brazen this whole rip off of NATO allies money this mess has been...a golden meal ticket for two faced so called leaders.

It is a sad state of affairs when folks write such "stuff" to fall back on the very worn out and unwelcome characteristic of always blaming others for what the Military and GOP did or didn't do. Of course the US and Pakistan coordinated and cooperated in this entire situation, for goodness sake, just read or rewatch President Obama's Sunday night televised press conference. Obama thanked President Zardair and the GOP for all help. Obama noted that the helicopters mustered from a base INSIDE Pakistan to take out Osama bin Laden and his henchmen.

The Pakistani Army and police went into Abbotabbad today, May 6, and arrest over 25 al Qaida associates there who had and were still helping bin Laden carry on his grizley terrorist efforts. The GOP and Military of Pakistan took into custody all bin Laden house left behind folks for interrogation and eventual where appropriate repatriation to their nations of origin, such as Yemen. This is proper procedure, too.

It is unclear whether or not US intel folks have been or will be allowed to interview those left behind. It was never the plan to remove all folks from the bin Laden hideout.

If this tripe of conspiracy and such nonsense theories continues we are dealing with thinking on the level that Hitler and Mussolini were "great men." Enough!

Sir on one hand you say that the PA and ISI were helping you all along till the end, accepted because one cannot pull off such mission without local help. However when u say that Mr.Kayani the PA head was in league with the bloody crew, what does this mean? If this person was involved and the PA had helped you in this mission is he a changed soul?? Or is it that his deputy is being propped up for takeover??

Hi,

In the emotional phase we can be upset when we see the americans flying close to 100 miles and make a strike in the heart of the millitary academy city and get away with it.

Well---here is a news that I read was stating that there was no major security detail at he millityary academy that could respond to an attack.

well here lies the problem----I can understand that the americans have the tech to move around in pak air space----I can understand that Osama hid as he did and isi didnot know about it----my problem is that the pak generals are taking all this media blast aganist pakistan laying down---. General Kiyani has literally bent over and is letting the media have a hay day.

If pak has issues with the u s then it should have come out swining----you have to protect your iontegrity and honor and that is where the genarl failed----all this negative has set the peoples mind about what pakistan is------and regardless of what the truth comes out in the next few days---it is not going to change anything----.

Kiyani should have been in front of the american media and should have bashed back on the news----first he should have told them---" you were never serious about capturing OBL----you let him escape through tora bora----you never sealed the escape routes----then OBL lived and moved around for a few years in afg and you never mounted a bick strike-----. Then when pak army would have major operations going on in frontier region---the u s forces would be moved to the other side of the country---allowing the taliban to escape to afg----then last but not the leats----you disbanded the cia task force hunting OBL---accordingly there was no urgency left to follow him and search his location. So---he should have told the media if you were never serious about tagging him---how did you expect us to search for im on a full time basis.

The thing that you love the most----that is the thing that you have to fight the most the most-----Kiyani---Pasha and now Qamar have really failed the country----. It is a shame.

I am now learning that Pasha had no experience of intelligence services-----he was basically an infantryman---a trustee of Kiyani----that is why he got the job----not due to any other talent----but due to trust----is that a good reason to give such an important post to someone with those qualifications-----.

These three generals have brought pakistan down to its knees---putting pakistan into a begging position-----my request to you General Kiyani----take the honorable route-----swallow the .45---pakistanneeds a face saving----pakistan needs a sacrifice----pakistan needs some cleansing of soul----the pak millitary needs some cleansing----.

General Kiyani---any proud japanese general would have already done that to save his nation from disgrace---show the world that the pakistani generals can lay their life for the honor of their country as well---.

This stain on the fabric of pakistan can only be cleansed with your blood and the blood of your compatriot----God bless you----be a man---be a general.

my problem is that the pak generals are taking all this media blast aganist pakistan laying down---. General Kiyani has literally bent over and is letting the media have a hay day.

The Dawn news paper has shown its true orange face and have openly blamed PA with extremism. I miss Gen Musharraf he used to take the western media like a Man

what are you reading "the hindu?" :lol: thousand of soilders protect kakul.

Is that right----so what were those thousands of pak warriors / soldiers doing some 700 yards away---through that fire fight----was there no contingency in place to move and strike at the force----.

Stop protecting my criminal army and its operators.

Is that right----so what were those thousands of pak warriors / soldiers doing some 700 yars away---through that fire fight----was there no contingency in place to move and strike at the force----.

Stop protecting my criminal army and its operators.

there was no contingency to move and strike is because they knew of the operation and supported it.

Back
Top Bottom