What's new

Pakistan army knew about operation against Osama bin Laden

To end up this confusion, I think ISPR should arrange a press conference and explain the events in detail. We are still waiting for the PA version of the story. Contradictory statements will not help. Denying any role has not only deeply saddened us but it has defamed PA even more. If they indeed had no idea about the operation then better accept it and if they were involved in the operation then they should openly admit it.

It is time that the army establishment must change its mindset if it really wants to make Pakistan a prosperous, welfare state and wants to gain the trust of civilians, which has been badly shaken after the Osama Bin Laden killing operation. Osama was responsible for killing around 35,000 civilians and more than 5,000 security personnel. The confusion is whether a segment of the army establishment is in collusion with al Qaeda and the Taliban or is simply incompetent? For the last 63 years, it has been the army establishment that has taken the task of making national security and foreign policies, forcing civilian politicians to implement their policies. We must change the notion of sovereignty and national honour. We have now an opportunity to honestly look at some of the notions of our national security. Are not our nukes enough to protect us from India? Should we not spend more on education rather than military hardware? Instead of following the doctrine of strategic depth, we should make internal security and prosperity our prime doctrine, focusing our attention on educating the people.

again three pillars of evil meet and cook new story for take more time to send pakistan in hell.

5-7-2011_70059_1.gif

It is time that the army establishment must change its mindset if it really wants to make Pakistan a prosperous, welfare state and wants to gain the trust of civilians, which has been badly shaken after the Osama Bin Laden killing operation. Osama was responsible for killing around 35,000 civilians and more than 5,000 security personnel. The confusion is whether a segment of the army establishment is in collusion with al Qaeda and the Taliban or is simply incompetent? For the last 63 years, it has been the army establishment that has taken the task of making national security and foreign policies, forcing civilian politicians to implement their policies. We must change the notion of sovereignty and national honour. We have now an opportunity to honestly look at some of the notions of our national security. Are not our nukes enough to protect us from India? Should we not spend more on education rather than military hardware? Instead of following the doctrine of strategic depth, we should make internal security and prosperity our prime doctrine, focusing our attention on educating the people.

Man.. how many more of these logically challenged, mentally slaved people are gonna show up in this forum?.. We are already fed up with all the lies of US and Pakistan Govt., now here's another hilarious quotation.. If i remember correctly, AQ or OBL never had drone technology..

Your, or should I say MY country, pre 2002, was never in a mess like this.

It is a sad state of affairs when folks write such "stuff" to fall back on the very worn out and unwelcome characteristic of always blaming others for what the Military and GOP did or didn't do. Of course the US and Pakistan coordinated and cooperated in this entire situation, for goodness sake, just read or rewatch President Obama's Sunday night televised press conference. Obama thanked President Zardair and the GOP for all help. Obama noted that the helicopters mustered from a base INSIDE Pakistan to take out Osama bin Laden and his henchmen.

The Pakistani Army and police went into Abbotabbad today, May 6, and arrest over 25 al Qaida associates there who had and were still helping bin Laden carry on his grizley terrorist efforts. The GOP and Military of Pakistan took into custody all bin Laden house left behind folks for interrogation and eventual where appropriate repatriation to their nations of origin, such as Yemen. This is proper procedure, too.

It is unclear whether or not US intel folks have been or will be allowed to interview those left behind. It was never the plan to remove all folks from the bin Laden hideout.

If this tripe of conspiracy and such nonsense theories continues we are dealing with thinking on the level that Hitler and Mussolini were "great men." Enough!

Thanks for you "helpful" post.. The question is not whether PA and ISI helped in this "operation" or not.. first and most important question is:

Was Osama in that "mansion" and was he killed there??

Until this is proven, rest of the story is just bunch of bullsh!t.. We haven't got any "proof" of OBL being there or being killed there.. word of the president is nothing.. It was a president who said 9/11 was AQ's job.. and it was also a president (along with a Prime Minister) who said there were WMD in Iraq.. so i'm sorry if i don't believe your president..

Sorry mate.. they have to prove first that OBL was there "alive" and THEN they killed him in that "mansion"

The terrorists all along have been part of the "reserve forces" for the insane attitude that India is the enemy. Remember the discovery of bin Laden includes hard proof on al Qaida involvement in terrorism inside Kashmir, engineered by bin Laden and his grizzly cohorts at the request of the Pakistani ISI and one now sees at the request of General Kiani, who had to have been in league with this bloody crew.

I'm amazed at how bluntly people accept lies.. can you please be kind enough to provide me any evidence??

I think it's very sad & disappointing either ways: if the Army/Air Force knew, they shouldn't have let it happen & let Pakistan's dignity be taken away from it. If the Army/Air Force didn't know, they should have had better defense mechanisms. Either ways, deeply disappointing, & the defense mechanisms of this country need to be revamped.

Facts on this operation will take years to come out but this is what we know so far
-US launched an operation at that compound, they say they killed Bin Ladin (No proof, No video, No Live feed, No Picture, just word of mouth)
-Pakistani Gov admits the US killed Pakistanis (This Govt will accept their name as father in ID card even)
-Al Qaeda confirms Bin Ladin killing on multiple jihadist websites yesterday (That gives them more reasons to launch more attacks and recruit more people for so-called "jihad")
-Pakistani gov says interrogations from the family living at the compound lived there for about 5 years (word of mouth)
-Foreign governments have warned the US about ISI collaboration with Bin Ladin via Wikileaks (Wikileaks is a US funded site, same as Face Book and others)
-ISI chief on his way to the US to explain why they did not find Bin Ladin earlier (What else can he do? you can't find unicorn now, can you? but if US says its there and u cudn't find it, what will you do?.. go and explain them why u cudn't)

There are so many supporting facts about the killing people here are in denial. Seems like everything has to be a conspiracy.

Think about it, if the Pakistani gov knew the whereabouts and let thr US waltz in and kill him how would that benefit the Pakistani gov? It wouldnt there is talk of cutting off aid money not to mention the public humiliation and loss of respect. It also fuels further theories that the ISI was sheltering Bin Ladin. The Pakistani gov had nothing to gain over letting the US carry out this strike thats why it didnt happen.
Time for Pakistanis to put their heads down, shut up, and work hard to improve your situation. Just like every other country that enjoys a prosperous future today

As for the rest of your post.. there hasn't been a single acceptable proof to support either 9/11 or OBL's killing.. FACTS?? i'm sorry.. you have to learn the meaning of this word..

PA/ISI never knew that they are gonna claim to have "killed OBL" in that compound, PA and ISI stupidly might have allowed them to carry an operation against A terrorist.. they never thought that they will "claim to kill OBL".. EVERYBODY knows that OBL was DEAD.. and SAME kind of FACTS (as you have so kindly notified) are their for him being dead long ago..

Lastly, Pakistanis are not like other nations.. We DO NOT pathetically accept everything, thats the reason we are asking questions.. WE HAVE BRAIN TO USE.. NOT LIKE STUPID AND DUMB AMERICANS who can't even tell what the currency of their Parent Nation is..

So, put YOUR head DOWN, SHUT UP.. and don't CLAIM ANYTHING until you PROVE it!..

Here's something for you..

Obama and the rest were watching the live feed
There was a long fire fight
OBL tried to HIDE BEHIND his WIFE
There is NO recording
He was armed

shall i go on??? or is your head already in your armpit??

bring proof.. or SHUT UP!

PS: sorry to the other forum posters.. being a Pakistani i CAN NOT let it go..

If anyone paid any attention to initial reports, it was soldiers FROM the helicopters (not all landed at the compound, in these ops you form a perimeter to control "squirters) that formed the perimeter and ordered the locals. They were even reported to be ordering the locals to go inside and turn off thier lights in Pashtoo, which from what I have heard is not a common local dialect. If the troops had been Pakistani, they certainly would have known what dialect to use!

Pakistan army only know one thing that's how to bend over in proper position in front of Americans they can only show their might against unarmed civilians but when it's comes to fight a well trained army they just make funny faces I am so fed up with all the bs that was fed to us for the last 63 years about the bravery and capability of our army and intelligence agencies and they have let us down sooooo many times that I can't even count but this last blunder is so big that any Pakistani won't forget this ever what the point of having the 7th largest army in the world if they lack the courage to fight and defend this nation they take 50% of our budget roughly and we only get load shedding and more poverty in return enough is enough time for ppl to stand up against these generals who are basking luxrious at the cost of masses disarm this army and make a new motivated force I know it's tough but it's the perfect time to do so we don't want these paper lions and she males protecting us

While we are at it can we please send zaid hamid to a mental insitituon where he can host a program and tell all of his viewers that one of the helo was shot down by PAF stop making fun of this nation enough is enough

Pakistan army only know one thing that's how to bend over in proper position in front of Americans they can only show their might against unarmed civilians but when it's comes to fight a well trained army they just make funny faces I am so fed up with all the bs that was fed to us for the last 63 years about the bravery and capability of our army and intelligence agencies and they have let us down sooooo many times that I can't even count but this last blunder is so big that any Pakistani won't forget this ever what the point of having the 7th largest army in the world if they lack the courage to fight and defend this nation they take 50% of our budget roughly and we only get load shedding and more poverty in return enough is enough time for ppl to stand up against these generals who are basking luxrious at the cost of masses disarm this army and make a new motivated force I know it's tough but it's the perfect time to do so we don't want these paper lions and she males protecting us

You are pretty pissed off.. and rightly so.. We do not need to ridicule the PA or ISI.. the only thing we need to do is educate our people to vote for proper people to lead us.. Once there are honest and proper Government, composed of competent people, PA will not have to come out and decide for everything by themselves.. we are suffering because of Government.. not because of PA or ISI.. those poor lads have been thrown in hell.. they are being bossed around by US army b'coz the Political govt has lost its Balls..

If PA wants to dictate, the only way is Martial Law, and then everybody is going to go on and on and on about PA interfering in Democracy.. give them a break..

If anyone paid any attention to initial reports, it was soldiers FROM the helicopters (not all landed at the compound, in these ops you form a perimeter to control "squirters) that formed the perimeter and ordered the locals. They were even reported to be ordering the locals to go inside and turn off thier lights in Pashtoo, which from what I have heard is not a common local dialect. If the troops had been Pakistani, they certainly would have known what dialect to use!

and people understood, and went in, shutting down the lights.. ummm.. that means everyone understood, isn't it?

Yes, Pak Army knew about the operation, but not the one carried out by seals. The one they knew was the operation to capture leftovers, remove the cadavers, cordon off the area and etc etc....

Now we cant help it even if we knew it because foreign office has given its policy statement.

Back
Top Bottom