What's new

Pakistan army, initial test before ISSB help.

Aneeb

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello everybody, I will be joining the pakistan army and would like to know how to prepare for the initial test that happens before ISSB and medical/physical tests. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Hello everybody, I will be joining the pakistan army and would like to know how to prepare for the initial test that happens before ISSB and medical/physical tests. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
What are your current qualifications ?

O levels, and Fsc.
Then you shouldn't worry that much , as long as you are fit and can run 1 mile in 7 minutes , do some push ups & sit ups , you should be fine , there wont be anything in that test that you cant handle it is very easy as long as you have given time to your studies .

Then you shouldn't worry that much , as long as you are fit and can run 1 mile in 7 minutes , do some push ups & sit ups , you should be fine , there wont be anything in that test that you cant handle it is very easy as long as you have given time to your studies .
Yes sir, I have completed my practice for the physical tests. I just wanted to know what kind of academic questions would be included i.e english, maths, physics etc so I could go over anything I've missed so if you could give some sort of direction it would be great. Your replies are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Basic questions testing your understanding of various subjects. No Ratta type question.

Relax and enjoy. That's not a big deal. The whole test is very easy except the interview which is reall filter.

Any experience Guy here.? i have heard it is easy and some says it is not, what are the real aspects of initial t.?

Back
Top Bottom