What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Pakistan has taken delivery of two Beechcraft Super King Air 350i aircraft. It is unclear if these aircraft will be used for utility/transport or ELINT/SIGINT duties. One of the aircraft, registration N99KC, was delivered on 17 June.

These might be a replacement for Pakistan Army Beechcraft King Air 350ER ISR aircraft that crashed in 2019. These aircraft are one of the most valuable ISR assets in our inventory.

View attachment 860506
this is for the PAF

9476D72C-0BDB-4EF8-9C20-B1229589213E.jpeg

This Beech 350i arrived today at Düsseldorf, probably for maintenance at the local Beechcraft company

Wasn't that proven false?

@iLION12345_1
Yes it was, mister Reichmarshall here is known to post with emotions more often than logic. KP government released a detailed report on why the rescue was so difficult. The army had not even been properly deployed in the region at that point (it turns out it takes time to mobilize relief assets to another part of the country when they’re already busy in another). The deaths were very unfortunate and totally preventable by the PAA for sure, but blaming them for it that blindly without taking into consideration the context is a gross injustice, unless he rather PA repeats a crash like the one before and get more people killed in the process.

I don’t mind people criticizing the armed forces, if anything I’ve been more vocal of them recently than anyone else, but you just know if they attempted a risky Maneuver and suffered a crash these same people would be typing an emotional message about how they had wasted a helicopter and precious lives by attempting a rescue that was already impossible and how they were “naive: and “trying to act like heroes”.

Pakistanis blame isolated events and people a lot more often than the systems that allow such things to happen in the first place, it’s always “remove nawaz” or “remove Bajwa” or “remove khan”, or “the army didn’t save the drowning people”, it’s never “fix the system that allows these people to come to power” or “prevent floods from happening in the first place by building dams”​

Yes it was, mister Reichmarshall here is known to post with emotions more often than logic. KP government released a detailed report on why the rescue was so difficult. The army had not even been properly deployed in the region at that point (it turns out it takes time to mobilize relief assets to another part of the country when they’re already busy in another). The deaths were very unfortunate and totally preventable by the PAA for sure, but blaming them for it that blindly without taking into consideration the context is a gross injustice, unless he rather PA repeats a crash like the one before and get more people killed in the process.

I don’t mind people criticizing the armed forces, if anything I’ve been more vocal of them recently than anyone else, but you just know if they attempted a risky Maneuver and suffered a crash these same people would be typing an emotional message about how they had wasted a helicopter and precious lives by attempting a rescue that was already impossible and how they were “naive: and “trying to act like heroes”.

Pakistanis blame isolated events and people a lot more often than the systems that allow such things to happen in the first place, it’s always “remove nawaz” or “remove Bajwa” or “remove khan”, or “the army didn’t save the drowning people”, it’s never “fix the system that allows these people to come to power” or “prevent floods from happening in the first place by building dams”​
The district admin contacted every one including the army....they were on that bloody rock for 5 hrs.
So don't give this crap about being emotional...u with ur theoretical know how don't have the slightest of idea how things r done in the real world.. specially in the army,

Back
Top Bottom