What's new

DISCUSSION: PAKISTAN’S PURSUIT FOR T129 ATTACK HELICOPTERS AND FUTURE INDUSTRY AND ACQUISITION PATHS

This is the TAI 10-ton helicopter program I was referring to in my article:

10 TONS CLASS GENERAL PURPOSE HELICOPTER PROJECT
upload_2017-10-31_7-4-57.png

The project aims to develop a 10 ton general purpose helicopter with military configuration suitable for search and rescue and offshore operations. The helicopter will be designed with operational requirements in mind, such as a standing cabin with stand, rear ramp, and collapsible landing gear.

The helicopter will be designed to have a staff capacity of 20+ persons, with a maximum speed of 170 knots and a range of 1000 km and will accommodate advanced technological missions and flight systems.

https://www.tai.com.tr/tr/proje/10-ton-sinifi-genel-maksat-helikopteri

@Khafee @Arsalan @Ahmet Pasha

Pakistan and Turkey weapons should be similar in the end due to many reasons as currently only Turks and Pakistan have resources to guide all Muslim as well regional worlds , I have said this before the day integration of both armies into single army (in terms of weapons /infrastructure will be the day that the concept of one nation two states will be completed) little push towards Russia ,Turks have move wisely ,Pak has to learn state of play from Turkey in mean time hoping for 5th Gen for both countries

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom