What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Even Russia - with its looser weapons controls and generally stronger defense ties with India, made full disclosure on the 4 Mi-35s but somehow the AH-1Zs we ordered from a country with extremely strict arms controls for Pakistan(even if its a cooling column for a radar) and couldn’t pay for and still have no clear funding sources for are being loaded on Il-78s and brought back to Pakistan as we speak without any clear notification. Additionally,none of the extremely keen observers at AMARC have seen movement or commented on anything.

Best clandestine operation ever - but lets trust folks who do have 65% -75% accuracy in predicting stuff because frankly.. we can all hope for better things for our country.

No, if these choppers were being released it would be MASSIVE news.

1) Means US have agreed to subsidise them via CSF or Pak found funding
2) Would mean a massive policy change by Trump (and well know he does not keep his mouth shut)
3) Indians would be crying (and if we know on an open forum you can be sure they do)

So you are wrong, these choppers are not coming to Pakistan, you and other posters have a vested interest in post random BS as you believe it gives you some fake aura of insider knowledge or access to sensitive information, something of a disease amongst the more ill educated people of Pakistan. Just like that uncle we all have that boasts about his senior political connections at family weddings but somehow is still stuck running a spare parts shop in Lahore......
bro I think @kursed is actually on the same page as you :)

No, if these choppers were being released it would be MASSIVE news.

1) Means US have agreed to subsidise them via CSF or Pak found funding
2) Would mean a massive policy change by Trump (and well know he does not keep his mouth shut)
3) Indians would be crying (and if we know on an open forum you can be sure they do)

So you are wrong, these choppers are not coming to Pakistan, you and other posters have a vested interest in post random BS as you believe it gives you some fake aura of insider knowledge or access to sensitive information, something of a disease amongst the more ill educated people of Pakistan. Just like that uncle we all have that boasts about his senior political connections at family weddings but somehow is still stuck running a spare parts shop in Lahore......
That's what I meant, Sir. I was agreeing with you. I have tried corroborating the news and there's nothing that came in. We may get them at some point in time, but they are not here yet and when they do arrive, it'd be announced officially.

Antonov 124 is used
What about this?
Mil8-edit.jpeg
sa330_zs-ruh_il76.jpeg
images.jpeg

mi-17 is scrap sir just look at it they are not delivering usable chopper like this .
During this transportation parts are removed in this case the radar weather radar cone removed as well as radar

Il-78 can transport that’s not the issues Fake news is but on Social media it’s common everyone is jumping to quote fake news

Agree! there's no validity to these rumours.
During this transportation parts are removed in this case the radar weather radar cone removed as well as radar

Il-78 can transport that’s not the issues Fake news is but on Social media it’s common everyone is jumping to quote fake news

My point here is the Cargo Compartment of il-76/78 can easily carry Ah-1z viper if it can carry all these model's. it has L+W+H =20.0X3.41X3.46m3
yes i think so sir its a big cargo plane and zulu is not that big chopper . its should be fit in .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom