What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

I really dont think he gives a flying f... if those who banned him will take him back. He is at a different level than 97 percent of posters here.... Believe him or not it makes no difference in any ones life.
This thread is not about the banning of @Khafee. Please confine yourself to the topic at hand. As mentioned before we do not know why he was banned but that is an administrative matter. If you want to discuss his unbanning please open a thread in the social section.
Congrats to everyone including @Khafee and @Blacklight for the scoop.
A

Its not post sir its a @Muhammad Omar post sir on C-130J thread sir, and yet not single pic of viper that landed in Pakistan sir, this image is just for reference sir:angel:

currently its just a rumors no pic yet that viper has been landed in Pakistan sir

Someone just send me a link on my page on Facebook that AH1z landed in Pakistan on 13 June. Then I went to this page and asked in C130J about how much these guys are reliable?? There's a world defense forum as well

This story makes no sense. Why would the USA agree to not overcharging these very expensively via a C17 or something, rather than allow via IL-78?

I call false news..

Z10ME will be considered only in case of T129, deal failure.

Yes, that is the reason I am hopeful for the release of engines for t129. but in case US delivers all AH1Z then I think PA should wait and see for ATAK II with Local Engine from 2025 onward.

I made a video on this topic earlier and did mention that AH1Z would be in Pakistan, furthermore are you referring to Military Budget?
Yes

Hi well someone with more resources to capture Arizona boneyard can confirm 1 less or 2 less
Or none less
Let’s see if someone can post recent images of the boneyard
Thank you

no bhai kesi ke pass hi abhi tak confirmation nahi hai bus sub rumors hain abhi tak:angel:
lo ji confirm ha
my guarantee

This story makes no sense. Why would the USA agree to not overcharging these very expensively via a C17 or something, rather than allow via IL-78?

I call false news..
they r themselves stuck in difficult situations
they need us like never before

Back
Top Bottom