What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

IL-76 almost to small internal cabin to fit a AH-1Z. PAF have no experiance of transporting helicopters in IL-76 for ferry flights. US would of done this via C-17, but of course clueless fanboys want attention on the forum......

You got to be kidding. PAF already recieved Mi-17s on il-78 Aircraft. it can easily carry AH-1z.
IL-76 almost to small internal cabin to fit a AH-1Z. PAF have no experiance of transporting helicopters in IL-76 for ferry flights. US would of done this via C-17, but of course clueless fanboys want attention on the forum......

You got to be kidding. PAF already recieved Mi-17s on il-78 Aircraft. it can easily carry AH-1z.
mi-17 offloading.
pakistan-mi-17-helo-600.jpeg

No they don’t have to be . What are you even talking about . They fit into C130 / C5 galaxy and even in some civilian freighters ....

PAF had never transported this chopper before, its big, bulky and I can assure you if delivered will be delovered by USAF C-17s that transport them every single day....

lo ji confirm ha
my guarantee
Kon se guarantee, sub log so i source aur pics mang rahe hain bhai

PAF have done this many tines, not with AH-1Z and halfway across the world. These choppers (if ever delivered) will be via C-17
Mi 17 is a big heli as compare to AH-1Z, so it is possible that AH-1Z transported in PAF's IL-78 and as for loading in USA there were US personals on Baltimore for loading and IL-78 loading and unloading system is not new for them

Mi 17 is a big heli as compare to AH-1Z, so it is possible that AH-1Z transported in PAF's IL-78 and as for loading in USA there were US personals on Baltimore for loading and IL-78 loading and unloading system is not new for them

Doubtful they will use military freighters, IAF got the Guardians on private cargo planes:
iRqgibA.jpg

That looks like an An-124 Ruslan as well
These helicopters can be shipped in crates, unassembled.
Or with tail section removed.
Even a c-130 can carry

PAF had never transported this chopper before, its big, bulky and I can assure you if delivered will be delovered by USAF C-17s that transport them every single day....
PAA isn’t even trained on the type yet. No PAA pilots went to US to train and get certified on the type. It hasn’t arrived in Pakistan. We are posting 2 year old patch pics and 2 year old platform pics to suggest it’s in Pakistan now. It doesn’t make any sense.

This is like Block 52 landing in Pakistan, without PAF pilots converting to it.

The fact that no pics are released and that no official announcement took place points to the same, that no delivery has taken place. These are major system buys between US and Pak, not an underhand deal that can be kept secret and only released via defense forums.

In Pak, US embassy posts pics of Cobras that Pakistan bought off Jordan. They posted pics of handing over Block 52 to PAF. But are quiet now. I mean, c’mon. :)

These deals aren’t kept quiet, at delivery stage.

Last edited:
PAA isn’t even trained on the type yet. No PAA pilots went to US to train and get certified on the type. It hasn’t arrived in Pakistan. We are posting 2 year old patch pics and 2 year old platform pics to suggest it’s in Pakistan now. It doesn’t make any sense.

This is like Block 52 landing in Pakistan, without PAF pilots converting to it.

The fact that no pics are released and that no official announcement took place points to the same, that no delivery has taken place. These are major system buys between US and Pak, not an underhand deal that can be kept secret and only released via defense forums.

In Pak, US embassy posts pics of Cobras that Pakistan bought off Jordan. They posted pics of handing over Block 52 to PAF. But are quiet now. I mean, c’mon. :)

These deals aren’t kept quiet, at delivery stage.

No, if these choppers were being released it would be MASSIVE news.

1) Means US have agreed to subsidise them via CSF or Pak found funding
2) Would mean a massive policy change by Trump (and well know he does not keep his mouth shut)
3) Indians would be crying (and if we know on an open forum you can be sure they do)

So you are wrong, these choppers are not coming to Pakistan, you and other posters have a vested interest in post random BS as you believe it gives you some fake aura of insider knowledge or access to sensitive information, something of a disease amongst the more ill educated people of Pakistan. Just like that uncle we all have that boasts about his senior political connections at family weddings but somehow is still stuck running a spare parts shop in Lahore......

No, if these choppers were being released it would be MASSIVE news.

1) Means US have agreed to subsidise them via CSF or Pak found funding
2) Would mean a massive policy change by Trump (and well know he does not keep his mouth shut)
3) Indians would be crying (and if we know on an open forum you can be sure they do)

So you are wrong, these choppers are not coming to Pakistan, you and other posters have a vested interest in post random BS as you believe it gives you some fake aura of insider knowledge or access to sensitive information, something of a disease amongst the more ill educated people of Pakistan. Just like that uncle we all have that boasts about his senior political connections at family weddings but somehow is still stuck running a spare parts shop in Lahore......
But this new or would i say rumor comes from professional in Pakistani military (either retired or on duty) which might have some INSIDE information

But this new or would i say rumor comes from professional in Pakistani military (either retired or on duty) which might have some INSIDE information

You simply cannot prove or verify that. That is a simple fact.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom