What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

What status of Z-10ME from China & we can also go for these from Russia.
download.jpeg

View attachment 641505
We should work on inducting the AH-1Z and wait till the Turks finish the ATAK 2 heavy attack helicopter program. The Turks found out relations with the Russians can also change quickly, which could so be a similar case for Pakistan over the next few years based on how Afghanistan develops. We even get our Russians made RD-93 formally through China to ensure they are delivered. Turkey is a more reliable supplier, especially consider all the other big deals we have going with them. Besides, we could try to get some ToT from the Turks similar to what we are doing with the Milgem if we are the launch customer.

Last edited:
It further shows the US policy makers aren't facilitating any Indo-Pak conflict! They would like India to channel all of her energies and wealth toward resisting China. And, they're playing the old tricks...

The current scenario is like a double-up for Pak....

There is nothing wrong having an ego but went after someone you disagree is bad

Sunny I doubt T129 engines if we get them it's great problem solved but it will be pure business decision by US.
I am pretty sure Pak will go for T629, ATAK II, Gokbey etc., and the entire ecosystem! Not to mention the production facility like MILGEM...

View attachment 641505
Z10ME will be considered only in case of T129, deal failure.

Sunny I doubt T129 engines if we get them it's great problem solved but it will be a pure business decision by US.
Yes, that is the reason I am hopeful for the release of engines for t129. but in case US delivers all AH1Z then I think PA should wait and see for ATAK II with Local Engine from 2025 onward.

You have a responsibility to attend to now !!!

Remember my above post on the thread, make a relevant Youtube video, Thumbnail and title should be Pro Army Stance

Source
I made a video on this topic earlier and did mention that AH1Z would be in Pakistan, furthermore are you referring to Military Budget?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom