What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

An AW-139 helicopter of Pakistan Army Aviation Corps

1689509965998.png

1689602111569.png

I think in next few years it would be Turkey vs China competition on who will sell more helicopters to Pakistan in future.

An injured Pakistani soldier sits inside a Bell-412 helicopter after being medevacked from operational area.

1689867927479.png

View attachment 939296

I think in next few years it would be Turkey vs China competition on who will sell more helicopters to Pakistan in future.
I agree. PAA had explored H215m and H225m, but our cool relationship with France put those ideas to rest. Ultimately, the future will likely be small batch orders of a Chinese or Turkish program.

I agree. PAA had explored H215m and H225m, but our cool relationship with France put those ideas to rest. Ultimately, the future will likely be small batch orders of a Chinese or Turkish program.
Italy would remain a major source for us. May be some other country but not France. It would be Italy, Turkey and China. Only hope is with help of Ukraine, Turkey manages to develop really high-quality engines.

Plus money from KSA for joint Turkish/KSA defense programs might further enhance the capability of Turkish armaments industry. This might benefit Pakistan in the long run.

Apparently Pakistan suspended Super Zulus have been diverted to an Arab country. Bahrain 🇧🇭 perhaps. This case is closed.

I was Just wondering … The Rooivalk attack helicopter? We don’t really get to hear much nowadays is From South Africa has a heavy weight weapons platforms on it built stronger and for us it is a perfect designed to take out enemy’s armour vs the Chinese and turkey light helicopters are just faster. Have the South African taken it off the Market to us Pakistanis. It really does fit out needs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom