What's new

Pakistan Army APC Inventory

Yes in the Past some models were Presented of the Hilux.

It’s called Discredited Armouring …see the board in backround with many Details.View attachment 873636
I’ve seen these armored hiluxs and land cruisers in depth. Even one taken apart into pieces. Crew Compartment protection is acceptable against small arms. Will not survive an IED at all. Engine compartment doesn’t have enough protection, only protected from the front, no protection on the hood and fenders. Still a good step up compared to unarmored vehicles, but only if soldiers get to ride in this and not just high ranking officers. Overall still not a good use of funds, would rather invest in smaller number of proper armored vehicles.

Why Pakistan and Indian army immitate British dressing and officier sticks ?

I’ve seen these armored hiluxs and land cruisers in depth. Even one taken apart into pieces. Crew Compartment protection is acceptable against small arms. Will not survive an IED at all. Engine compartment doesn’t have enough protection, only protected from the front, no protection on the hood and fenders. Still a good step up compared to unarmored vehicles, but only if soldiers get to ride in this and not just high ranking officers. Overall still not a good use of funds, would rather invest in smaller number of proper armored vehicles.
You just breathed a new life into the PDF's MRAP Brigade, they should recommend you are their Brig Comd as Ulla was bringing it down for them by showing work done on up armoring Hilux's :laugh:

Yes and another similar version with 4 door cab was also shown a while back.
EB02675C-7907-4D4C-8F66-D38144C3ECC4.jpeg
04254F0E-2494-47BC-AE27-ADE54B3FC6B7.jpeg

What's the point of keeping them in HIT factories when soldiers are getting ambushed it's all PR ploys by HIT to fill pockets. The picture you posted is quite old abhi tak to 1 vehicle rollout kar dete.

By the looks of things the local armouring solution was a flop you can say pocket-filling tactic now HIT is doing its usual running to foreign providers for TOT like Jankel for Armoured Cabin for Hilux the whole institution is rotten Allah Garke kare.

What's the point of keeping them in HIT factories when soldiers are getting ambushed it's all PR ploys by HIT to fill pockets. The picture you posted is quite old abhi tak to 1 vehicle rollout kar dete.

By the looks of things the local armouring solution was a flop you can say pocket-filling tactic now HIT is doing its usual running to foreign providers for TOT like Jankel for Armoured Cabin for Hilux the whole institution is rotten Allah Garke kare.
do you ever have any thing positive to say ? its you my friend who is rotten to the core not the institutions.
1661531776288.png

these are the same vehicles as above one in inecption06's post in which bajwa is inspecting.

The Hilux has 2 door armoured cab with the troop compartment in the back being armoured on 3 sides with firing ports while there there is no armour on the back side for rapid troop dispersal of the vehicle.
1661531952466.png

2 more vehicles in the back undergoing the same upgrade , thought i'd post this since u cant see anything except criticism.
1661532007186.png
this is same type of armour upgrade hilux as above images which has gone through combat with infantry units and not officers.
1661532092373.png

If you bother zooming in which you obviously cant , cause all your posts are just rants & criticism against PA instead of looking at the minor details you'd see that there is a image of the vehicle in use in balochistan ops as well , which is likely from where the above combat proven example came under fire.

now coming to the Jankel part , incase you had done any research which you obviously havent and the only info you have of HIT's connection with jankel is likely a tweet you might have seen in the past which said that HIT had license to make jankel vehicles.
But no sir you didnt do any research otherwise you would known that HIT had acquired a license to make discrete armoring from jankel of LC200 (model 2012) land cruisers which stopped production in 2016 since which a face lift model of LC200 was sold in 2017. So obviously HIT acquired license from jankel way before 2017 or so. But no saar whole institution is rotten to the core.

Now if you want some facts on which 4x4 APCs HIT is currently making i will tell you those ,
Mohafiz-3 (LC79 based)
Mohafiz-4 (Interceptor , License acquired from cavalier)
Cougar ( License acquired from Streit )

do you ever have any thing positive to say ? its you my friend who is rotten to the core not the institutions.
View attachment 873928
these are the same vehicles as above one in inecption06's post in which bajwa is inspecting.

The Hilux has 2 door armoured cab with the troop compartment in the back being armoured on 3 sides with firing ports while there there is no armour on the back side for rapid troop dispersal of the vehicle.
View attachment 873932
2 more vehicles in the back undergoing the same upgrade , thought i'd post this since u cant see anything except criticism.
View attachment 873933this is same type of armour upgrade hilux as above images which has gone through combat with infantry units and not officers.
View attachment 873935
If you bother zooming in which you obviously cant , cause all your posts are just rants & criticism against PA instead of looking at the minor details you'd see that there is a image of the vehicle in use in balochistan ops as well , which is likely from where the above combat proven example came under fire.
Mate we know how long the chooran is being fed some projects were started towards the end of 2019 which included armour panelling for occupants at the back its 2022 and still the same shithole Hiluxes are there. Criticism is justified if lives are thrown away like its some ritual then yes criticism will be there but frankly, I didn't expect the butthurt reaction from a member like you the fact of the matter is some institutions inside the armed forces are rotten to the core and there are no two ways about it.

I guess people like you just take the martyr tag to the face and the usual hands-over-face motion and everything is suddenly honky dory your getting orgasm over PR pics which frankly won't even make it down to the average folk not sooner than death itself.

Not everything comes across as it is exhibited and you talk about going into detail ahh you sure do know how to make someone laugh if I were to go into detail you will shit yourself broad day.

So ill keep myself ranting and you can do God's work since you are the manifestation of Gabriel himself.

I'll see you when the next Hilux is shot to shite.

now coming to the Jankel part , incase you had done any research which you obviously havent and the only info you have of HIT's connection with jankel is likely a tweet you might have seen in the past which said that HIT had license to make jankel vehicles.
But no sir you didnt do any research otherwise you would known that HIT had acquired a license to make discrete armoring from jankel of LC200 (model 2012) land cruisers which stopped production in 2016 since which a face lift model of LC200 was sold in 2017. So obviously HIT acquired license from jankel way before 2017 or so. But no saar whole institution is rotten to the core.

Now if you want some facts on which 4x4 APCs HIT is currently making i will tell you those ,
Mohafiz-3 (LC79 based)
Mohafiz-4 (Interceptor , License acquired from cavalier)
Cougar ( License acquired from Streit )
I am full aware of what HIT makes and what Jankel produces I don't need you to point that out what matters is ground realities haven't you heard of the phrase "Actions talk bullshit walks" this is not a google search competition we are not walking around with hollow heads we know what the soldiers ride in and get shot to shit in its been happening since 2016.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom