What's new

Pakistan approves Russia's request to use strategic Gwadar Port

Russian should be asked to develop other ports.

Keti Bandar
Gadani
Jiwani
Pani
Ormara

Last edited:

So TAPI is over just because of one men. I think both America and allied nation and Taliban on the other hand are equal. How ever there is not a legal proved case against Osama in American court. But still American policy to keep aside th TAPI project and bombed Afghanistan wasted their tax payer money (or making war businessman missionaries happy), where just not to handover any guest a matter of prestige an old tribal way, Taliban in a way excepted ruined of their motherland and killing of their uncounted innocent peoples.

If Chinese are looking at Chabhar, then it is alarming for India. Our concern is Gawadar and it is going into right direction.

CPEC in it self is anti war motion for the region. A win win for every one.

If Chinese are looking at Chabhar, then it is alarming for India. Our concern is Gawadar and it is going into right direction.

I don think so .Because that game is in a new level .

Will you explain it please?

First of all .Iran is not Pakistan .
Whatever it is ,they wont sell their sovereignity to some foreign nation.In Iran they will decide the entire structure of any type of projects ,they will spend for their own needs .Neither they take loan nor aid .
Iran is brilliant in diplomacy .They also wont completely trust both Chinese and Russia.You guys will gives everything if some foreign power says some nice words about your emotional subjects .But Iran has some perfect diplomacy .
That is something that even western nations agree in diplomatic circles .
We have equal relations with KSA and Israel but that is not a serious issue for Iran.

So China can invest in Iran .But Iranians will decide their shares in there and they have nice balance in their appraoch

What is your problem @HRK .You cant take criticism .
Of Course ,my words were bit harsh but that is because you completely forgot the ramifications of this development.
Most of the Pak friends in here happy because they got Russia from India .

What is your problem @HRK .You cant take criticism .
Of Course ,my words were bit harsh but that is because you completely forgot the ramifications of this development.
Most of the Pak friends in here happy because they got Russia from India .

Criticism is one thing, it involves facts. What you vomited was typical Indian verbal diarrhea. Now you're pretending to be holier than thou. Seriously, grow up.

I don think so .Because that game is in a new level .
Chabhar is a dead thing now. You are too late for that. However it's not like we took Russia from India. Russia requested us and we approved that's it. Dynamics are changing gradually, in a year and two things will be cleared.

What about your most beloved friend America you brake from Pakistan

This is bad news. Gwadar will just end up like Karachi if this mindless industrial growth continues. On top of that it will only inflame the situation in our country and further threaten unity in our country as well as compile all sorts of environmental problems.

We are a country runned by the greedy.

There are professional mourners in India called Rudhalis ..seems whole Indian nations adopted this.
Female professional mourners also, called Rudaali, were common in many parts of India, especially in the Western Indian state of Rajasthan. These women were usually from the lower castes and would be hired by the upper castes on the death of a family member.

:laugh: :laugh:

There are professional mourners in India called Rudhalis ..seems whole Indian nations adopted this.
Female professional mourners also, called Rudaali, were common in many parts of India, especially in the Western Indian state of Rajasthan. These women were usually from the lower castes and would be hired by the upper castes on the death of a family member.

And your point being?

Back
Top Bottom