What's new

Pakistan apprehensive of US-India defence deal

Its a shame to put all the blame on your neighbour who is 1/6th of your size, don't ya think ? You cannot completely disregard the babu mentality in govt \. No, is not the benchmark, but it sure gives us hope that even after getting divided into thank to Indian support and our stupid policies we are still here to stay and we shall continue to exist, though we were not given proper breathing space.

Funny ,noone in India tried to bypass the pressing issues of the nation by putting all those blame on a neighbour .
Such things wont work in India .
Dont know about your govt .
If you concentrate your own development noone tries to squeeze your breathing space .

Give them due credit for the rail network system, the education system,

The rail network they built was an obsolete one, even in the late 1940s- 50% of it meter/ narrow gauge, with 1920s vintage steam locos.

India's literacy rate in 1950 was just 15%.

India will get American military technology. the only thing is how much, at what cost.

It will, but they will hold plenty of back. They do it with the UK, which by any measure is the closest ally they have.

The rail network they built was an obsolete one, even in the late 1940s- 50% of it meter/ narrow gauge, with 1920s vintage steam locos.

India's literacy rate in 1950 was just 15%.
regarless you had the resources which were left by brits, we didnt have jack shit

Funny ,noone in India tried to bypass the pressing issues of the nation by putting all those blame on a neighbour .
Such things wont work in India .
Dont know about your govt .
If you concentrate your own development noone tries to squeeze your breathing space .
But didnt indian leader say Pakistan wouldnt last a year ? and they wouldn't transfer the funds too. Funny how you guys act all too innocent and naive

there were colleges in Lahore and Karachi

what industrial base in the South ??

Calcutta, Madras and Bombay were ruled by the British for 200-300 years. The exposure to British practice/culture/influence was the key. A lot of scientists/bureaucrats came from these regions
Gawd, Just read the old history son. sitting comfortably in a couch far away from your own land doesn't really makes one a patriot you see

we have the power to improve ourselves without giving up our freedom
Is that why you are in Canada ?

The Pakistanis need to get some proper rulers for a change and not worry about pacts.

In 1971 you involved yourself in a civil war, Bangladesh continues to be a muslim majority state as per partition

The fact you think you need to "gang up" on a country 7 times smaller than you kind of says it all

Oh there will be one good thing to come out 9f it we will nuke you to hell

Not that iran or Afghanistan will ever be daft enough to support a war against us

Bangladesh is not under Pakistani rule. How simple is that ?

Muslims will still be Muslims in undivided India

it is manifest destiny that Pusthuns on both sides of the Durrand line unite under a single country

Bull shit. Give a proof

you are hung up on physical assets. you are negating cultural influences and soft power

regarless you had the resources which were left by brits, we didnt have jack shit

But didnt indian leader say Pakistan wouldnt last a year ? and they wouldn't transfer the funds too. Funny how you guys act all too innocent and naive

Gawd, Just read the old history son. sitting comfortably in a couch far away from your own land doesn't really makes one a patriot you see

Is that why you are in Canada ?

i never claimed i am a patriot

The Pakistanis need to get some proper rulers for a change and not worry about pacts.

there we go again ...

what makes you think proper rulers just show up. people get what they deserve.

if pakistanis as individuals and as a group can think clearly and logically you might have some hope. if you are hung up on Islam, power and being anti-Indian you will get more of the same

Bangladesh is not under Pakistani rule. How simple is that ?

Muslims will still be Muslims in undivided India

it is manifest destiny that Pusthuns on both sides of the Durrand line unite under a single country

you are hung up on physical assets. you are negating cultural influences and soft power

i never claimed i am a patriot

They are within the boundaries of Bangladesh as a Muslim majority country

Pashtuns could very well unite under a single country, Pakistan, just like Kashmir

It goes without saying you had the most resources. Unlike us who were struggling for pen and paper

Sad to hear that. So you hold Canada more closer to your heart or India ?

i do not have any country in my heart

They are within the boundaries of Bangladesh as a Muslim majority country

Pashtuns could very well unite under a single country, Pakistan, just like Kashmir

I do not say they should unite under afghanistan

It will, but they will hold plenty of back. They do it with the UK, which by any measure is the closest ally they have.

India does not need cutting edge technology

If India can mass produce F-16 who needs F-22s ?? If the IAF has 1000 F-16s neither the PAF nor the PLAAF is going to mess with the IAF

I feel sorry for you. It happens when people from this part of world go to west they tend tp forget their original roots

I never said I forgot my original roots. let us not pretend my original society is perfect. the goal is to learn and to improve oneself

it boils down to what does it mean to help your country. do you think extra $1 billion in the budget of Pakistan is going to make difference for lot of pakistanis ?? I would say probably not.

it boils down to what does it mean to help your country
yes, but the help doesn't come from sitting half way across the world and posting stuff on the internet does it ?

If India can mass produce F-16 who needs F-22s ?? If the IAF has 1000 F-16s neither the PAF nor the PLAAF is going to mess with the IAF
The qeustion Can india produce 1000 f-16s? I remember you guys are still struggling with MKI order

Back
Top Bottom