What's new

Pakistan angers Afghans by suggesting Taliban share power - minister

and, when the Afghan Government, the 26 nation ISAF, and the Pentagon goes to town blaming Pakistan for whatever goes on in Afghanistan, why is that?

Pentagon Report: Pakistan Constantly ‘Undermining’ Afghan War -- News from Antiwar.com

KANKASH: Karzai Blames Pakistan's ISI and Army For Destabilising Afghanistan

PressTV - ISAF accuses Pakistan of supporting Afghan militants

And, you realllly believe that all these countries don't have the guts to accept the fact that they could not exterminate the Taliban? and that all those 12 years they could not investigate or come out with the reasons for that failure? The pentagon of all people do strenuous research and spying and you think that Pakistan is being blamed without proof?.

They know exactly who's the culprit.

what possibly could be their motive? could it not be possible that this is true after all....

So why not seal a 2000 KM border so militants don't cross from both sides. I didn't took you as a dumb but this post of yours says otherwise

Have you seen the pics of region? dense forestry and harsh mountain ranges? If they can not control every tom dick harry passing then why blame every ill on pakistan? 70 percent Afghanistan is under talib belt, then why throw accusations every talib sanctuary is in Pakistan?

Clean your house first instead of pissing on others in frustration

So why not seal a 2000 KM border so militants don't cross from both sides. I didn't took you as a dumb but this post of yours says otherwise

Have you seen the pics of region? dense forestry and harsh mountain ranges? If they can not control every tom dick harry passing then why blame every ill on pakistan? 70 percent Afghanistan is under talib belt, then why throw accusations every talib sanctuary is in Pakistan?

Very well said.

It is sad to see that so many Indian posters are here to shovel the $hit (as if it is their family business).

Very few are interested in finding out the reality.

In 2013, there is no excuse to be ignorant. Just a quick google map of any area in the world could show reasonable amount of info to address many of these cross-border concerns.

Indians also fail to accept a simple reason, that Pakistan has tried several times to start using bio-metrics at the Pak-Af border crossing.

This would definitely not stop the lone terrorist, but at least it would show who are the frequent visitors and how many of them are peaceful traders or the terrorists in cloaks.

Afghanistanis utterly refuse to use any kind of modern method of cross border transfer of goods and people.

And

yet

at every instance it somehow is Pakistan's fault.

Ok Afghanistanis may be ignorant.

But what's up with Indians who won't quit shoveling $hit no matter what.

peace

Very well said.

It is sad to see that so many Indian posters are here to shovel the $hit (as if it is their family business).

In 2013, there is no excuse to be ignorant. Just a quick google map of any area in the world could show reasonable amount of info to address many of these cross-border concerns.

Indians also fail to accept a simple reason, that Pakistan has tried several times to start using bio-metrics at the Pak-Af border crossing.

This would definitely not stop the lone terrorist, but at least it would show who are the frequent visitors and how many of them are peaceful traders or the terrorists in cloaks.

Afghanistanis utterly refuse to use any kind of modern method of cross border transfer of goods and people.

And

yet

peace

The reason is they are the enemy of your state. While you like to be ideological peace loving hippy, they stay true to their intentions.

That's the reason I never take you seriously, nor want to pursue a discussion with you.

You can take my words worth a grain of salt, but remember.

Without salt, you can die.

The reason is they are the enemy of your state. While you like to be ideological peace loving hippy, they stay true to their intentions.

That's the reason I never take you seriously, nor want to pursue a discussion with you.

You can take my words worth a grain of salt, but remember.

Without salt, you can die.

He is better at handling indians than you,,, admit it :lol:

Very well said.

And

yet

peace

Sir jee,, If i correctly understands afghanis mentality in general and karzai mentali in particular, they consider durand line illegal and thinks whatever system, fence put up by Pakistan and agreed upon by Karzai will legitimize the duraand line claim and hence the shor sharaba every time from afghaani's.

You see that's why WoT is failing, Ameicans have their own agenda, karzai has his own by keeping durand line issue alive some how, pakistan agenda of strategic depth, that's why WoT is failing, no one is truly sincere to the cause

Sir jee,, If i correctly understands afghanis mentality in general and karzai mentali in particular, they consider durand line illegal and thinks whatever system, fence put up by Pakistan and agreed upon by Karzai will legitimize the duraand line claim and hence the shor sharaba every time from afghaani's.

You see that's why WoT is failing, Ameicans have their own agenda, karzai has his own by keeping durand line issue alive some how, pakistan agenda of strategic depth, that's why WoT, no one is truly sincere to the cause

Well said.

And the biggest loser in this case is Karazai, who has pushed his own people to death and destruction, just to keep some $tupid historical fallacy alive.

Thank you

you know the sad thing is that, your posts are are so prejudiced that you don't even realize them.

Shamefully.

I never claim I am prejudice free - or else I wouldn't be on this forum, and as you keep saying sh!t does keep getting shoveled both ways.

No you poor ninny, I am not talking about the fence or why isn't it up. I am talking about nations that are blaming each other. But I guess you want to break down the issue into smaller issues as in why no fence.

My perspective on why no fence would be, as you said the terrain, also millions of pushtuns living and transiting both sides of the border and also the Afghans not accepting the boundary.

The blame does of course figure out the difficulty of the terrain, but the fact of the matter ism you cannot wipe your hands off based on it.

I never claim I am prejudice free - or else I wouldn't be on this forum,.

you can be force of peace by spreading message of love

or

you can do devil's work by spreading and shoveling $hit.

I'll simply point that out for you,

whatever you do.

peace to you.

May you live long and prosper

May you have great spiritual experience during this holy month.

Amen

Back
Top Bottom