What's new

Pakistan angers Afghans by suggesting Taliban share power - minister

@GURU DUTT

Go to the first page , read the topic and the news and then come again and debate .

Nobody wants a history lesson here .

yes sir

but back on topic it is the afghans who are against pakistan now and not just the hazaras but all including pashtuns and even after you sacrificed every thing why is that onli you are held responsible for it please sir dont blame others for your mistakes its the last chance you have stop supporting the taliban now and be sincear with the govt in power as USA is not going any where + on those who you are counting and doing what you did for americans in 1980s well at one time we also send owr doctors to help them in there war against the imerail forces and helped them in getting permanet mebership of UNSC but what we got in 1962 open your eyes and take right decissions before its too late cause this time chances are all the freinds and foes might unite to get there hands on the bounties of afghansiatn and trade and oil from central asia if you still keep taking the emotional
decissions you just might end up like yugoslavia

Last edited by a moderator:
well i have full sympathy for your condition but where did my country comes into this equation

as for making choices wasnt the same USSR responsible in saving lahore in 1965 thru taskent declaration and was instrumental in establishing the pakistan steel mills where as usa always gave you money and never realli helped you get owt of a mess even they took back there 7th fleet in 1971 and again in 1999 they dint said anything to us but sanctioned you havily but still you went ahead with them whos mistake is that

That is completely irrelevant.
I have you the facts of what was happening in 1979 and I've linked it to the story today.
The above doesn't change anything.

so sir instead of blaming india for all the terrorism which plauges pakistan now care to rectify your own mistakes cause blaming india wont help you in any way cause there is nothing you could do to harm us or the USA all you could hope for is the devine intervention from china

We don't solely blame India.

Look, every country involved in Afghanistan is doing it either to save themselves or because they have something to gain.
Name me any of the major players and I will name you a hidden agenda. India alone isn't to blame, Karzai government and Afghans are, as are our so called allies in from the West.

yes sir

but back on topic it is the afghans who are against pakistan now and not just the hazaras but all including pashtuns and even after you sacrificed every thing why is that onli you are held responsible for it please sir dont blame others for your mistakes

Except for the first few lines , you are back to whom did what since ' 47 ! :woot:

Yes , Afghans are against Pakistan and that is why an overwhelming majority of Pakistanis want to kick them out of the country since they are involved in all sorts of crimes here in this country .

Except for the first few lines , you are back to whom did what since ' 47 ! :woot:

Yes , Afghans are against Pakistan and that is why an overwhelming majority of Pakistanis want to kick them out of the country since they are involved in all sorts of crimes here in this country .

so what is your point sir mine is clear we are there to help afghans in rebuilding there nation so in future when routes from central asia open we are able to do buisness with all the parties involved and thats that but why is pakistan making us responsible for the unrest in uits own country and the mishandling of balouchistan and the rebellion is balouchistan dates back to as earli as 1950s and it was the same nawab bugti who gave his full support to idea of paksitan what happened that he became the biggest most wanted terrorist and was eventuialli killed

stop blaming us for your own mistakes you did the same in east pakistan now you did the same in balouchistan and afghanistan and when the same guys are coming after you you are making us responsible for your misfortune

funny isnt it

@GURU DUTT - Sir mein neii sunaa haii kei aaap kal paroooos mein eik aunty ko 'chaudvian ka chaaand ho tum' gateiii hoii pakreiii gaiii; Bhabi nei abhi tukk sunaa tou nahin hai paaar agar aap Pakistan aur Afghanistan ke internal mamlaat mein taaang aaraneiii seiii baaaz na aii tou ho saktaa haii ke Bhabi ko pataa chal jaiii aur phir woh aaap ko maaaar maaaar keii aaap keii internal mamlaat kharaaab kar deiiin ! :whistle:

@GURU DUTT

Continue , going round and round in circles and making off topic's , nothing will change .

@GURU DUTT - Sir mein neii sunaa haii kei aaap kal paroooos mein eik aunty ko 'chaudvian ka chaaand ho tum' gateiii hoii pakreiii gaiii; Bhabi nei abhi tukk sunaa tou nahin hai paaar agar aap Pakistan aur Afghanistan ke internal mamlaat mein taaang aaraneiii seiii baaaz na aii tou ho saktaa haii ke Bhabi ko pataa chal jaiii aur phir woh aaap ko maaaar maaaar keii aaap keii internal mamlaat kharaaab kar deiiin ! :whistle:

kya bhai aap forum ki baton me baar baar hicommand ko beech me le aate ho aapko to maloom hi hai ki mai kitna darta hoon unse jab koi baat yaron me ho sakti hai to usme bevajah khatarnaak logo ko beech me lane ki kya zaroorat :D

@GURU DUTT

Continue , going round and round in circles and making off topic's , nothing will change .

well as i said i rest my case SIR

looks like pakistan dint learn any lessons from the past and are still hoping for a piggy back ride to the power corridoars of kabul thru taliban but i guess this time around they are for a big surprize dont worry pakistan shaal reap the benfits of thre love for taliban very soon ...Good luck

Actually it looks like Indians have a lesson to learn or two. They have this false notion that after 2014, US will still be able to control the situation in Afghanistan as it will leave some troops back. But with all the troops now they could not defeat the taliban and are talking peace with them, what chance will they have after 2014. US is desperate to save face after wasting 12 odds years and trillion dollars plus the loss of 2000 US soldiers in Afghanistan.
Already india is scared to anger taliban and Pakistan and thats why have refused to sell lethal weapons to Afghanistan as the puppet Karzai was begging them.
So lets see what happens after 2014.
:wave:

we have angered afghans

its time to pat them

father_and_baby.jpg

@Jungibaaz, @Aslan,

I know for a fact that the area of trouble is not administrable by Pakistan or any force on Earth and that Pakistan army is trying it's best to curtail the trouble that will raise it's ugly head once 2014 hits and the westerners leave the region.

To be truthful the Taliban are a f@cked up regime both ways (may it be the Afghan variety or the Pakistan variety). I don't know how fruitful it will be for Pakistan for a re - surfaced and a re invigorated Taliban regime in Afghanistan (I wouldn't want that on my brothers if I was a Muslim). I don't see much leverage for Pakistan to prop up the Afghan Taliban and on another front fight the Pakistan Taliban - as far as I can witness both are the different faces of the same coin.

The only way a decent Afghan population can prosper is when the f@cked up Taliban are kept away from the innocent Afghans. The karzai govt may be corrupt or anti Pakistan - but one can live with an anti government regime but cannot live with a f@cked up seventh century regime called the Talib@stards (drawn from @FaujHistorian 's description of the taliban).

Afghanistan today is somewhat similar to the USA in 1863.

Democratically elected forces from the North are fighting the "confederate" Talib@stards from "mainly" South.

the biggest players in this issue are:

1. NATO- by way of the most powerful military force
2. Karazai Govt - by way of the elected government of Afghanistanis.
3. Talib@stards - by way of militancy and support from the Afghanistani heartlands

4. Miscellaneous players: Qatar (Gulf countries), Pakistan, India, Iran, russia, etc.

Any deal for eventual peace in Afghanistan will come from #1, #2, #3 all working together.

It is only when #1-#3 do not work together, that other players listed in #4 become effective.

So I urge the Afghanistanis and Indians and Pakistanis who want a peaceful and prosperous Afghanistan-

------------- Please make sure #1, #2, #3 parties work to get something on paper and soon.
------------- No need to bad mouth anyone in #4 when the worst they could ever do is spoil some of the dishes

peace

Democratically elected forces from the North are fighting the "confederate" Talib@stards from "mainly" South.

3. Talib@stards - by way of militancy and support from the Afghanistani heartlands

4. Miscellaneous players: Qatar (Gulf countries), Pakistan, India, Iran, russia, etc.

Any deal for eventual peace in Afghanistan will come from #1, #2, #3 all working together.

It is only when #1-#3 do not work together, that other players listed in #4 become effective.

So I urge the Afghanistanis and Indians and Pakistanis who want a peaceful and prosperous Afghanistan-

------------- Please make sure #1, #2, #3 parties work to get something on paper and soon.
------------- No need to bad mouth anyone in #4 when the worst they could ever do is spoil some of the dishes

peace

That's a nice analysis and the US are trying to broker in some sort of an agreement based on power sharing in the Afghan Government to reduce or remove a civilian war risk after their withdrawal.

BUT

The Taliban by not recognizing the Karzai regime and refusing to talk to them is blowing up the whole peace process.

That's a nice analysis and the US are trying to broker in some sort of an agreement based on power sharing in the Afghan Government to reduce or remove a civilian war risk after their withdrawal.

BUT

The Taliban by not recognizing the Karzai regime and refusing to talk to them is blowing up the whole peace process.

Thank you.

So you agree that it is Primarily an Afghanistani-NATO-Afghanistani (Karazai, NATO, Talib@stards) issue.

Right?

p.s. Not trying to put any words into your post, just an honest effort to understand your pov.

Sound analysis there.
I have to agree. Those three are the biggest players and the rest aren't as important.

The way I see it. NATO has the most authority and by far the most influence for now. However, 2nd and 3rd parties, Karzai and the taliban, after large scale withdrawal from Afghanistan, these two parties will assume importance, and my best guess is that they will continue to fight. They were fighting before NATO showed up and they both will fight afterwards.

I for one don't see any peace deals happening with the talibs, nor would any peace deals be any good to any of us.
So after NATO leaves, the real question is, how will the common Afghan respond? Will he still hold sympathies for taliban even after foreign troops are gone? Will people continue to support Karzai in a never ending war with their fellow countrymen?

Lets see where this goes, pray for the best.

Thank you.

So you agree that it is Primarily an Afghanistani-NATO-Afghanistani (Karazai, NATO, Talib@stards) issue.

Right?

p.s. Not trying to put any words into your post, just an honest effort to understand your pov.

Yea I agree, and so does GOI, Russia and Iran.

Peace effort should be Afghan-led: India | Business Standard

Russia

Ir's Pakistan (ISI) who's pushing for a premature dialogue between the US and the Taliban without wanting to factor in the Afghan govt and the reason why its not going anywhere.

Yea I agree, and so does GOI, Russia and Iran.

Peace effort should be Afghan-led: India | Business Standard

Russia

Ir's Pakistan (ISI) who's pushing for a premature dialogue between the US and the Taliban without wanting to factor in the Afghan govt and the reason why its not going anywhere.

It doesn't matter what GOI thinks or Russia spits or Iran $hits.

As I have already mentioned. The 3 most powerful entities in Afghanistan are NATO, Kabuli Government, and Talib@stards aka Doha shura (As you know Talib@stards have their embassy in Doha Qatar for many many years now)

Please avoid non-serious comments like ISI Dis, and ISI dat. It is childish.

ISI offices have CIA reps embedded all over the place. Whatever goes on in the halls of ISI happens in conjunction of CIA.

So quit being a 2-bit TV honcho who is murdering reality just to sell worthless TV show.

Thank you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom