What's new

Pakistan and Srilanka to revive the talks on JF-17

India will just as easily cancel the deal as it did last time.
Forget Pakistan, India even made Sri Lanka 're-negotiate a port development deal with China for terms favourable to India.

Similarly in Nepal, India covertly intervened and removed an hostile PM and replaced him with Prachanda who according to US classified diplomatic cables released by wikileaks has stayed several times in RAW safe houses in India.
And India so easily could not get the nsg membership..so easy for us. Jf17 sale or not India will easily get a stomach ache..how easy things are these days.

Sometimes even an empty feeder calms down a crying baby. :D
Wonder why would SLAF have a model of JF-17 in it's colours displayed prominently at the HQ.

Army_Chief_of_Pakistan_Visits_SLAF_20150609_01p1.jpg
Hahaha JF-17 gonna be their 'dream come true' fighter.

Burnol for Indians.

A strong personality from a friendly country is now personally involved in this deal.
I do believe it is 90% done already. But for obvious reasons progress made will be kept in dark untill the deal become stronger enough to survive any Indian pressure at any level.
Here it is, an interesting painting being presented to the SL PM by the Air Chief, note the flags of both countries .

4.jpg

Jammer bhaiya we get so many pamphlets, brochures; Demos and Products for trials by product sales agents. aap toh bass ek display model se serious hogaye... :haha:

I believe Pakistan really need few international customers to keep JF17 alive and to be upgraded to block II and above, Else with only 1 sole customer PAF, it would never be a cost effective solution. India just need to deprive Pakistan with this opportunity and keep the tap tightly closed. India has enough leverage on SriLanka to do this.
Myanmar has already ordered jf 17s.

Myanmar to buy Pakistan JF-17 fighter jets — Defence Update

"In a bid to expand its defence capabilities, the Myanmar government ordered
16 fighter jets"

Meanwhile not a single Tejunk export order has been confirmed.
:haha::haha::haha:

Forget exports. Indian airforce has been unable to procure even a squadron
of Tejunk.... I mean Tejas.

Last edited:
Reports of JF-17 sale to Myanmar are BS.All sources on that are either Pakistani or just fake rumors.
In fact the admin of largest Myanmar defence page, Myanmar Defence Weapons stated that all such reports are false.
In July 2016 it was reported by Myanmar Times that Myanmar is interested in more MiG-29s and additional Mi-17s.

Reports of JF-17 sale to Myanmar are BS.All sources on that are either Pakistani or just fake rumors.
In fact the admin of largest Myanmar defence page, Myanmar Defence Weapons stated that all such reports are false.
In July 2016 it was reported by Myanmar Times that Myanmar is interested in more MiG-29s and additional Mi-17s.
Well, you just sleep with that under your pillow, what if i told you that supply of JF-17 to Myanmar is being held up due to Pakistani and Chinese accord rather than anything to do with customer. Being on a Pakistani forum, you people should learn to digest some positive news about the host.

Back
Top Bottom