What's new

Pakistan and Srilanka to revive the talks on JF-17

Please somebody buy JF17.....

LOL who has bought the Tejas? It's common knowledge that many countries are interested in JF-17 and some have already aqcuired it.

JF-17 Thunder is a lightweight multi role combat aircraft. It needs some explanation to impress the foreigners so finding customers for this platform is not that easy.

Only the countries like Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Nigeria etc will consider it for moderation plans because rich countries will rely on old proven platforms. Pakistani sellers should do something to build larger confidence on this machine. Better marketing and diplomacy should be used equally for getting customers. As far we are not reaching to the induction of 250 aircrafts. The manufacturing lines will never get affected by sales program.

Hope that upgradations in this platform in future will create more lust for foreigners. This aircraft is nothing less than any other modern 4th generation aircraft but it has to make its place among famous brands!

Anyone who has followed the making of JF-17 knows that initially this fighter is meant to fulfil the requirements of PAF. That is its primary objective. If other nations are also interested which they clearly are they are welcome to aqcuire it.

Members from other nations making tall claims in this thread couldn't even produce a proper fighter. Let alone sell a fighter other nations.

LOL who has bought the Tejas? It's common knowledge that many countries are interested in JF-17 and some have already aqcuired it.
Tejas is not for sale as IAF need them first...
My GK is not good ...please enlighten me with that how many countries has acquired JF17....

Tejas is not for sale as IAF need them first...
My GK is not good ...please enlighten me with that how many countries has acquired JF17....

A guy who doesn't even know which other countries are interested or have already acquired the JF-17 is muscle flexing like his country is the next best thing since sliced bread. Stop wasting our time and stop making me state the obvious.

Anyone who has followed the making of JF-17 knows that initially this fighter is meant to fulfil the requirements of PAF. That is its primary objective. If other nations are also interested which they clearly are they are welcome to aqcuire it.

Members from other nations making tall claims in this thread couldn't even produce a proper fighter. Let alone sell a fighter other nations.
I have confidence in PAF senior officers, those retired officers who lead this project and those young pilots currently flying this aircraft. They are all satisfied with this project and advancements in it. InshaAllah PAF will not disappoint the nation.

A guy who doesn't even know which other countries are interested or have already acquired the JF-17 is muscle flexing like his country is the next best thing since sliced bread. Stop wasting our time and stop making me state the obvious.
well... nobody on this earth know that apart from Pakistan who else acquire JF17
I know you will talk BS but will not give answer to my question

In the same situation but in past India Offers Lanka "Tejas" To Counter Pakistan's JF-17: Report. So the offer was made as it was for the sale/export purpose however, one can say that an A/C which has not fulfilled in-house demand, couldn't serve others.
That is not official news

That is not official news

Then the proposed sale of JF-17 is not official as well so our good neighbor is making useless hue and cry. A denial, just a face saving. The thing is, it was offered and dreamed for export (Indian Sources). While looking at such "Official News" thing, most of the news posted by Indian Sources are lies then.

Stop doing this when you don't have anything to backup.

Sri Lanka, Egypt eye LCA Tejas, but IAF deliveries take precedence for HAL

India Offers Lanka its Tejas Aircraft to Counter Pakistan Bid to Sell its JF-17 Fighters

It was offered every time to oppose the sale of JF-17 especially in-case of Sri Lanka. (GOI should have considered that JF-17 news is not official as well, from your point of view) or you have something to back-up your statement.

or You would like to share a source (official news) that LCA is not for export. Priority of LCA in numbers for IAF is something different than Not For Export.

Back
Top Bottom