What's new

Pakistan and China sign agreement to build Metro Train in Lahore

Not a single project in Karachi Punjabi politics
what punjabi politics... u want urdu sindhi or pathani politics .. stop being racist toward punjab.. major part of our country population lives in punjab it has people from all over pakistan (sindhi baluchi pathans and so on) i hate when people complains about punjab rather than complaining about the croupt leader in karachi sindh and so on...

You have a better alternative? Do you think zardari,Nawaz,Altaf or the mullah gang are "pious" muslims?

Andohun ki nahri mein kana Badshah.

If Kana you want then Musharaf is much better then anyone (well experience in running the country). He did lots of good things for Pakistan and we don't have corruption cases also. You join him and let me wait for a true Pakistani.

603754_469441669877196_8550215902057035163_n.png

很高兴这个协议能签订,希望巴基斯坦能更快的发展,繁荣,安定!

Glad to be able to sign this agreement , hoping to faster development and prosperity of Pakistan , stability

@boke 没有问题,如果你不能用英文写自己的兄弟,但在这里发帖时好心请使用谷歌翻译

Ah yes Punjabis are evil :devil:

We should blame them despite Bhutto family's 10 years, Musharraf's 8 years, Zardari's 5 years sitting in Federal Government and MQM and PPP's 30 years of Provincial ruling :rolleyes:

It is very pity that after 67 year's we are still Sindhi, Punjabi, Urdu speaking etc. Alhumdullah i am Pakistani and nothing else

Back
Top Bottom