What's new

Pakistan and China sign agreement to build Metro Train in Lahore

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
11074486_892045070834100_3945291767698796031_n.jpg

it only says That an agreement has been signed between the Chinese Railways and Punjab Government on Orange Line Metro Train in Lahore... Chief Minister Mian Shahbaz Shareef is also present on the Occasion

Yeh Kb shuru hoga?

Thanks!
Metro train is the only alternative to bypass traffic jam on roads, can't live without it, congrats bros!
BTW is it all the way underground or partly?

We thanks Fed. Govt and Prov. Govt to keep out Karachi out of it and please make sure that all these facility didn't reach to common people of Karachi and keep playing political and regional game in Karachi and put Karachi against the wall and sooner or later Karachi will react same like BD:hitwall: :close_tema:

We thanks Fed. Govt and Prov. Govt to keep out Karachi out of it and please make sure that all these facility didn't reach to common people of Karachi and keep playing political and regional game in Karachi and put Karachi against the wall and sooner or later Karachi will react same like BD:hitwall: :close_tema:

I would love to see Metro in Karachi mate. I hope Fed government will do something about it.

Well Government announced 18 km metro in Karachi but nothing on ground yet.... well Bahria Town to build Metro in Karachi

Bahria Towm will make Metro in Karachi From Super Highway to Airport and from and From Super Highway to Tower

622.gif

I would love to see Metro in Karachi mate. I hope Fed government will do something about it.

Not in our life. My be my grand son will travel in it after rest of Pakistan will transfer with modern hi tech transport. After all Every single bus and truck from Punjab come to Karachi after its life expires in rest of Pakistan. Karachi is a dump of all shit

Well Government announced 18 km metro in Karachi but nothing on ground yet.... well Bahria Town to build Metro in Karachi

Bahria Towm will make Metro in Karachi From Super Highway to Airport and from and From Super Highway to Tower

622.gif

Bullshit. We need metro train and Matro bus is now obsolete in today's world. May be Lahore old buses will be used in Karachi. Bus need space on road and train will reduce traffic from the road.

How's traffic jam in Karachi? Any pics?

Back
Top Bottom