What's new

Pakistan and China sign agreement to build Metro Train in Lahore

People complaining karachi is abandoned and all punjabi politics bs
Please do some research after the 18th amendment this is the job of provincial govt. stop blaming mqm and ppp failure on punjabis
Shahbaz sharif no matter how much i hate him still manages to complete projects without any help from the federal govt. secondly people please remember before the 18th amendment lahore seemed to be the city abandoned and people like Musharraf developed karachi only. Metro train, expressways etc everything was planned and paid for but then the ppp govt didnt continue them. Other than that the tragedy of karachi is that mqm wins it but fails to make a provincial govt in sindh and ppp for its loss in karachi ignores it

Its always the Evil Punjabis that take away everything as per their thinking, If PPP's and MQM's or even ANP's are incompetent and corrupt and can't do anything for their own people why should we be blamed ? Enough of this BS attitude go cry to your elected governments under 18 Amendment All provincial governments are directly responsible for everything. If PMLN which is provincial government in Punjab is doing something people will start crying and burning with jealousy.

Its always the Evil Punjabis that take away everything as per their thinking, If PPP's and MQM's or even ANP's are incompetent and corrupt and can't do anything for their own people why should we be blamed ? Enough of this BS attitude go cry to your elected governments under 18 Amendment All provincial governments are directly responsible for everything. If PMLN which is provincial government in Punjab is doing something people will start crying and burning with jealousy.
Is it a Punjab govt project or a federal govt project

I would love to see Metro in Karachi mate. I hope Fed government will do something about it.
We thanks Fed. Govt and Prov. Govt to keep out Karachi out of it and please make sure that all these facility didn't reach to common people of Karachi and keep playing political and regional game in Karachi and put Karachi against the wall and sooner or later Karachi will react same like BD:hitwall: :close_tema:

I would love to see Metro in Karachi mate. I hope Fed government will do something about it.

You must understand how this business works.

Political leaders launch projects in their own territories so that they can make good commission on top of it.

As per meesaq-e-Jamhoriat Zardari won't claim any commission in Punjab's projects and PML won't do the same in Sindh's projects.

People of Karachi, need to get rid of that incompetent shah jee, as well as gangsters of MqM.

Choose the right people !

You must understand how this business works.

Political leaders launch projects in their own territories so that they can make good commission on top of it.

As per meesaq-e-Jamhoriat Zardari won't claim any commission in Punjab's projects and PML won't do the same in Sindh's projects.

People of Karachi, need to get rid of that incompetent shah jee, as well as gangsters of MqM.

Choose the right people !

Which is ummmm....... Non. Nobody qualify that.

Not a single project in Karachi Punjabi politics

Blame the 18th amendment. It's a Punjab government project. Sindh government gets the second highest budget in the country. Blame whoever you vote for, and not a third party scapegoat, which your corrupt leaders use to wipe off the responsibility from their shoulders.

Also, I don't think this project is needed. More schools are needed in the Punjab, and this private housing society market needs to be destroyed completely. They are using prime agricultural land to make crappy, substandard housing societies on. We need food security, not transport security.

We thanks Fed. Govt and Prov. Govt to keep out Karachi out of it and please make sure that all these facility didn't reach to common people of Karachi and keep playing political and regional game in Karachi and put Karachi against the wall and sooner or later Karachi will react same like BD:hitwall: :close_tema:
That is the fault of your provincial govt not federal govt... As for going BD's way .. Yeah I'm sure a bunch of idiots will break away a city of Pak surrounded by water and Sindhi which complain about you..:lol:

pakistan-news-30.jpg

Not in our life.
That's india .

Karachi is abandoned as always in nawaz gov and then they say Karachians are against us etc bulls shit
Karachians? New terminology :D

Last time I heard it was something like Karachiite.

Karachi is abandoned as always in nawaz gov and then they say Karachians are against us etc bulls shit

Which is ummmm....... Non. Nobody qualify that.
I consider Imran Khan a dumb fuk .. but hey atleast he's honest .. Give him a chance.

Why does pakistan award the contract to chinese companies without competitive bidding..?
Is it because that the chinese companies will inves in the project also..?
but what do they get in return...as investment profit? This profit can be very costly to public---without compitive bidding...
How does the word "kickback" sound...

Ghazaly

It is a process not an event.

Even God took 7 days to make the universe.

How can we find perfect humans in one go ?

Make a system and you will find a good people and no body is perfect in this world.

That is the fault of your provincial govt not federal govt... As for going BD's way .. Yeah I'm sure a bunch of idiots will break away a city of Pak surrounded by water and Sindhi which complain about you..:lol:

That's india .

I consider Imran Khan a dumb fuk .. but hey atleast he's honest .. Give him a chance.

How does the word "kickback" sound...

My bit about picture and IK is not faithful to Allah then how can we trust him. His sin is already attested in UK and US courts. As per our Prophet (P.B.U.H) we should choose best amongst us and i am sorry he is not that one

someone please tell to khadim e alla punjab is not lahore only dera gazi khan is punjab also

All politician are ***-whole

很高兴这个协议能签订,希望巴基斯坦能更快的发展,繁荣,安定!

Make a system and you will find a good people and no body is perfect in this world.

My bit about picture and IK is not faithful to Allah then how can we trust him. His sin is already attested in UK and US courts. As per our Prophet (P.B.U.H) we should choose best amongst us and i am sorry he is not that one

All politician are ***-whole

You have a better alternative? Do you think zardari,Nawaz,Altaf or the mullah gang are "pious" muslims?

Andohun ki nahri mein kana Badshah.

Back
Top Bottom