What's new

Pakistan alleges role of US behind No Confidence Vote against PTI government

Good luck to the new government which will always be considered brought by foreign interference even if the same government gets sworn in.

piece of **** yankee!
You cannot fault USA for protecting its interest. Pakistan should put everything order in the country so that no one can just come in and manipulate the system from outside.

These countries did the same in Turkey did they expell all the diplomatic staff of these countries ???

These countries are against Russia and actively supporting Ukraine so has Russia expelled any of the diplomate of these countries ???

Plz act and post sensibly don't troll and plz don't interfere in Internal Political matter of Pakistan. It neither your right nor the privilege being the member of the forum.

You have your understanding .... I respect it but don't agree with it

Whatever I say or even DO is not interference into the internal affairs of a state. Do you understand the level of significance between an individual's action and a state's?

What Turkey did was brave and effective, and not damaging. Throwing out the embassies that try to topple your country is not excessive. It's not as if Paks attacking the enemy soil or their citizens. I don't think you understand diplomacy, state affairs, international politics, or even sovereignty. So stop your trolling.

Whatever I say or even DO is not interference into the internal affairs of a state. Do you understand the level of significance between an individual's action and a state's?
Dear listen It is INTERNAL POLITICAL MATTER of PAKISTAN therefore the right of argument and debate on this topic is limited for Pakistanis ONLY.

the yanks most likely never thought that things would reach this level. they thought it will be a simple process of substitution. but sadly they fell flat because meean ji was involved.

Yanks love to use 'promoting minorities's rights', 'promoting women's rights', 'improve living conditions', and 'support freedom of speech', ... excuses to build foundations that eventually color revolutionize a state.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom