What's new

Pakistan alleges role of US behind No Confidence Vote against PTI government

Why would the western countries pursue Pakistan's support against Russia to the extent of fiddling with Pakistan's domestic politics?! It is not like Pakistan will be able to make a big difference to the sanctions against Russia like China can. This does not make much sense :unsure:

Did you just come out from the wood?🤣 IK has been close to China. In fact, the whole Pakistan. Do you know which country is the #1enemy of the United States? US will sell Pakistan in whole or pieces just to bring India to its side to fight China. In fact, US has. But China helped Pakistan to stand up to India. US can't move and can't color revolutionalize China. So to disable the China-Pak CPEC -- which is really a big piece of OBOR, US has to 'turn' Pakistan. Or when CPEC starts working and Pakistan becomes a successful OBOR story, Americans can't stop the OBOR any more.

This has nothing with Pak-Russia. India's trade defiance is a lot greater Pak and Russia's trades.

Why would the western countries pursue Pakistan's support against Russia to the extent of fiddling with Pakistan's domestic politics?! It is not like Pakistan will be able to make a big difference to the sanctions against Russia like China can. This does not make much sense :unsure:

The Russia condemnation is just the tip if the iceberg.
Imran Khan refused to allow air bases or drone flyover to Americans.
He refused to meet with low level American functionaries who used to waltz into the PM office with previous slave administrations.
Imran Khan has been facilitating improved relations between China and the Arabs.
He cannot be blackmailed by holding hostage any assets or children (his kids are already 'first class' British citizens from an upper class Western mother).

no the nation is dead sadly! They will forget this even happen after a week!

Yes Paks can. Ultimately IK needs to take action. If he can right now, he can galvanize the nation behind him to really push forward positive changes.

There will be a civil war and our Talib brothers will again stand with the right side. These treacherous Politicians and top Army officers must be killed as they went against the interests of Pakistan.

Suvarna Teja banned on 2nd April and reincarnated as Ghatool on same day. Some itch this troll has. Congrats on back to back bans. Nipped in the bud.

Ok so real nail bitter here, ho would IK pursue here? In my opinion only surviving this vote, and continuity of executive, is a victory for IK.If he loses or early elections are called (whether he loses or wins the vote), it will be PDM's victory

Ok so real nail bitter here, ho would IK pursue here? In my opinion only surviving this vote, and continuity of executive, is a victory for IK.If he loses or early elections are called (whether he loses or wins the vote), it will be PDM's victory
pdm is winning this one. and early elections will be called most probably!

early elections
images (electionz).jpeg

pdm is winning this one. and early elections will be called most probably!
All of it is in favor of PTI, trust me people
I have a strong gut feeling with this one

Losing this might not be such a thing in the long run

Blaming the west to hide the traitors within
The very men that swore to protect the sovereignty of this country sold it for mere pennies
They'd even give up our nukes if need be
The entire military leadership has lost its credibility today
We can no longer count on them to protect our national interests anymore

All of it is in favor of PTI, trust me people
I have a strong gut feeling with this one

Losing this might not be such a thing in the long run
highly doubt that brother. Imran if he is not killed or arrested than he has to go for common workers this time. Most likely the bhigoras in pti will all leave in a day or two! After that we will see the situation!

What are you folks going on about?

What can the army do beyond the demarche sent by the GoP?

You want to cut the ties with the US? Let the GoP make that call. Is it doing that now? No. Why? Because everyone in the GoP (inclusive of the establishment) have done an analysis on what is feasible for the country and what it isn't and a measured response has been sent to external entities. What needs to be done with the locals, as involved, is an article 6 proceeding.

As such the result is a delicate balance. If article 6 needs to be applied to some politicians, it is the job of the law ministry under the GoP. Again, not the job of the military.

What does Pakistan being a nuclear armed country mean? So tomorrow India launches an air strike again, you want Pakistan to respond with nuclear weapons? This is where the money on the conventional deterrence is being spent. The nice fairy-tale stories about "instead spend on education and infrastructure" are just that, stories.

What is the proof that the military in any way "torpedoed" the PTI government? Why would they? Did the military pay the bastards in PTI to become lotay?
The issue is with the SCP now so why would the military step in with an extra-constitutional measure by forcing PTI to stay in power? Come tomorrow the others will start doubling down on "selected" nonsense even more with solid proof.

None of the above is the military's job except #3 for which they are ready.

#1, clearly a GoP/Foreign Office job. Why have they not done it?
#2, This is not the jungle. You have to prove article 6 charges against the politicians involved. There is a due process. The Army cannot just go and arrest NS, AZ and many other national leaders who have significant supporters. It will become a massive law enforcement/security problem.
#4, Again, the job of the courts and not the army.

Respectfully, I am amazed with the quality of posts being shared here.

I did not a say that Military has-had torpedoing- I just said if -could-would - was trying to explain the members that if no law is broken then no insult is justified only if the law is broken, nothing bad what I said. If even that is not allowed delate my posts.

Haven’t you read my post before you quoted me ? There isn’t not a Single criticism against the military. Nor I did write anywhere to cut the ties with US, even I said Pakistani should try to build better and progressive relationships with the western countries, if it doesn’t not want to become the next cousin of Iran and North Korea, but see there something thing which the west definitely does not like, the double game relationships with the Taliban, the radical Islam portrayed of this country through TLP and misuses of blasphemy laws.

WASHINGTON: The United States has ‘clearly distanced’ itself from Pakistan, former US military chief Mike Mullen said as the White House and the State Department publicly reject claims of their involvement in Pakistan’s domestic politics.

“I think we have clearly distanced ourselves from Pakistan over the last decade and Pakistan has more and more fallen under the umbrella of China,” he told VOA Urdu Service in Washington this week.”

Last edited:
Then kick the British, American, and Canadian embassy people out, including the consulates. There is no sales negotiation. Can Paks stand up?
These countries did the same in Turkey did they expell all the diplomatic staff of these countries ???

These countries are against Russia and actively supporting Ukraine so has Russia expelled any of the diplomate of these countries ???

Plz act and post sensibly don't troll and plz don't interfere in Internal Political matter of Pakistan. It neither your right nor the privilege being the member of the forum.

Not really.. not condoning is not equal to condemning.. invasion is what it is and technically a violation of International norms therefore it cant be condoned in any way regardless they have genuine concerns which they have...khan has also termed this war unfortunate.
As for indo china he meant to say that the war can spread... theres no guarantee it would remain indo China only once india starts cracking under the PLA..this may involve smaller neighbors for or against them.
You have your understanding .... I respect it but don't agree with it

Last edited:
Yes, look at Ukraine, equipped with 17,000 "American/British" Javelins, NLAWs, Stingers, and countless other small arms, and many US/British SF embedded in their Ukrainian units. Strength in knees is needed, but you also need a good weapon in hand.

PK, its no use. It is Immaturity galore on PDF right now.

The Army is preserving Pakistan even as a demarche is submitted. The country has to go on. The bills have to be paid.

My context was different. In general, the army has been taking it for the team for the past 20 years.
As long as the actions as of today stands this discussions for me is irrelevant, considering IK showed he has strength in his knees and nation is not anyone's slave. However hopefully no more surprises from anywhere :).

View attachment 829653

Samajh tau gaye honge aap.
Ab samajh agaye. :). IK dissolved the assembly. :pakistan:. Backbone showed and at least my confidence in the state still stand. (no foreign power should meddle in any other state).
Hopefully there are no troubles for IK Ala Bhutto in late 70s!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom