What's new

Pakistan alleges role of US behind No Confidence Vote against PTI government

Hopefully it will help us carry those heavy rifles "for parades and such". Joke aside, hopefully what you are saying about cloud and fog of war settling is true. We only see what is in front of our eyes.
1648899999975.png

@PanzerKiel

I would also like to add up some of my thoughts regarding the recent National Security meeting and the participation of Military, Do you think that this is a move to indicate that Army is with the Current Gov ?

Secondly, Is it favorable for China and Military to have the opposition in power ?

@PanzerKiel

I would also like to add up some of my thoughts regarding the recent National Security meeting and the participation of Military, Do you think that this is a move to indicate that Army is with the Current Gov ?
Thats what my point is. For someone, it might mean that the military brought some sort of ultimatum to PM. For another person, PM might have called them for a sincere opinion, future plan of action etc. It all depends how we see it.

My post was also deleted.. losing faith in this forum
@Darth.Vad3r
Anyway, I am a little sceptical that even India posters are getting liked by blaming army. I think one thread was deleted due to the same reason. So, any temporary 'vomit' which is based on limited information, must be deleted (IMHO).
If IK is going to teh last ball, then you should be. I am happy the IM Fawad has supported COAS stance. It means what cheif said is govt's stance.
'Never make permanent decisions on temporary emotions'

not all of the military establishment, it is sad a group of selected few.

BTW listen the Bajwa speech which he deliver in Islamabad Security Dialogue, he is deliberately poking China and Russia

In regards to China he remarked "Indo-China Border dispute is of Great Concern to us", I mean why it should be a concern to us ??? China has taken some burden of Indian forces Off from our back, and now engaging Indian forces this thing favor us but NO he want relief for India.

For Russia

his remarks

- Sadly the Russian Invasion against Ukraine is unfortunate

- There is a huge tragedy which must be stop immediately

- Furthermore despite legitimate security concern of Russia its aggression against the smaller can not be condoned

So in short he is delivering message of condemnation which US and EU were seeking and civilian government has refused earlier

He chose this time to deliver this message when voting on foreign sponsored NCM is taking place tomorrow, secondly Russian visit was explicitly mention in that letter as one of the "SINS" Pakistan has done.

He is not only outlining a separate Diplomatic Policy but signaling to USA for some intent & purpose about which we can only make guess

nahi yaar main kaab lar rah hoo have you ever seen me posting aggressively with any Pakistani member ??

kis cheez ka .... ???
.....And an exceptionally poor week General.

Last edited:
Thats what my point is. For someone, it might mean that the military brought some sort of ultimatum to PM. For another person, PM might have called them for a sincere opinion, future plan of action etc. It all depends how we see it.

I always envisioned IK and Raheel Shareef combo. That would have bailed us out of scums. Bajwa is soft and lacks spine.

I always envisioned IK and Raheel Shareef combo. That would have bailed us out of scums. Bajwa is soft and lacks spine.

Way I see it no need to call out Russia and point to China-Indian border. Should have stayed with a neutral policy as these conflicts don’t concern Pakistan. The rest of his speech I consider it a software update from US & Co.

As for Panzerkiel surprised about anti-army sentiment it’s not just this forum but else where now and growing it’s their own doing.

Last edited:
I want to diffuse all this, but somehow the majority of the posters here wont understand / are not ready to understand, and i will be beaten by the sheer numbers of anti-military comments here. These posters are taking the things as they are visible..... So thats why i am keeping quiet, and waiting for the right time, once the fog of war will clear by itself.
Bro it is the right time to speak whatever you want to speak those who want to believe will believe you those who don't want to will not believe it.

But at least there would be an insight about thinking of the persons in uniform, I understand the acts of Bajwa is difficult to be defended but IF there is any logic any justification than it must be presented now otherwise it will lose it worth. plz state what you want to state.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom