What's new

Pakistan alleges role of US behind No Confidence Vote against PTI government

#mods why was my post deleted???
Did i threaten someone ?
Used bad words ?
Alot of what wrote is already being written by others.
Stop forcing people to say what only you think is right.
My post might have been hard to sawollow but its truth and for the benefit of Pakistan

I want to diffuse all this, but somehow the majority of the posters here wont understand / are not ready to understand, and i will be beaten by the sheer numbers of anti-military comments here. These posters are taking the things as they are visible..... So thats why i am keeping quiet, and waiting for the right time, once the fog of war will clear by itself.
Bhai kaya double game chal rahi ha, COAS ki taraf sa? I hope then China is onboard! As US will forget enemity or friendship. Chinese are tradtional people plus one party system. Its not like US where you can have pro and anti lobbies. If one is enemy of China, then he is enemy in Chinese media, liiterature, bureaucracy, school text, etc.

People have problems when a military official is NOT given extension.
People have problems when a military official is given extension.

Military is a STATE-based institution. Remember this.

F-16 made it possible for PAF to rout IAF on 27-02-19. These jet fighters have delivered results in combat situations in spite of hue and cry about alleged kill switches in them.

But lanat hai F-16 per, right?
sure.

I also hope dear that you understand.
I can never be at odds with an institution my late grandfather served including the war of 65 and retired from. Rest assured.
A necessary sacrifice maybe. You take couple of punches in order to punch where you want to.
I don't think it's the job of COAS to take those punches. Usually, it's the job of the government and politicians. Army's job is to fight against all hostile elements foreign or domestic.
Nobody is naive to expect Pakistan to go to war with the US, we understand the ground realities however there comes a time when a firm untied stance against all odds is necessary. For many of us, that stance is missing unfortuantely.

Bhai kaya double game chal rahi ha, COAS ki taraf sa? I hope then China is onboard! As US will forget enemity or friendship. Chinese are tradtional people plus one party system. Its not like US where you can have pro and anti lobbies. If one is enemy of China, then he is enemy in Chinese media, liiterature, bureaucracy, school text, etc.
I don't think China- Pak relationship are dependent on any 3 rd parties
It's too important and historical in nature for that

I hope the arrogance of military and their indifference to the mood of "educated folks" aka fans will not cost them dearly.
My dear, there is no arrogance at all. Point is not of indifference. On the contrary, any military which starts getting affected by the general mood around is no more a military. Its becomes a tool for anyone......dont you remember TLY protests.....?

I don't think it's the job of COAS to take those punches. Usually, it's the job of the government and politicians. Army's job is to fight against all hostile elements foreign or domestic.
You are right. Its not the job of COAS to meet with students, LUMS etc, not the job of COAS to meet foreigners, politicians etc. But then, what choice he has got when the people whose job was to do all this, arent doing it for a variety of reasons. In this condition, the COAS is doing its best , even though its neither his mandate nor his job. Punishing terrorists is not the job of military courts. Normal courts are already there and functioning. When then military courts are needed.

Once everyone and every party / organization is concerned about its own agenda, then the country becomes open to foreign conspiracies.

TLY represented a tiny minority of voters and even a tiny subset of population. And this is much bigger than that. Magnitude is way way higher.
Then you are underestimating the effect of religion card in our country.

Military will keep on living without its fans. Its the fans' choice what they like to think and believe. Haste makes waste afterall.
I wouldn’t say any further sir !

You are representing an organization and you cannot criticize it openly.

No one except for the enemies of Pakistan criticize the Institution.

But here, It’s not the institution in question but specific ranks/people who might have gone astray.

One cannot glorify a personality without thorough research and No one knows if their elders are actually sincere with the cause of Pakistan or not, Because the history says otherwise. Kiyani saheb and his islands, Long list of “Cash the position” personnels.

Unless you are in the higher ups or in a core team, Even you wouldn’t know if your seniors are on the right or wrong path.

So I respect your opinions and I hope and Pray that the general public comes out wrong on the stance of Military.

I don’t care about IK, I am highly critical of his stupid decisions throughout the past 4 years especially with respect to SBP and IMF.

But when it comes to these corrupt filthy low life gali ke goons like showbaz, Gainda Hussain, Noora paye, mariam R, Zardari chor and his khusra son, I would support IK anytime or a Martial Law.

This is why the “Anti IK” have become Pro IK in the past couple of weeks because our driving force isn’t because a stupid PM is getting kicked out, But it is because the corrupts and foreign intervention is what is throwing him out and that he seems less worse than others. It is the very core concept of corruption free Pakistan that makes us want to get these opposition goons out, And Once they are done for, IK would be next ! He must be accounted for his actions as well.

Perish Opposition

Ok dear. No hope for you then. Its hopeless here. Pakistan is about to disintegrate. Please pray for all of us that we come through all this alive. Our nuclear assets have already been compromised. Foreign boots on ground.

For everyone else....dont loose hope.
Hopefully it will help us carry those heavy rifles "for parades and such". Joke aside, hopefully what you are saying about cloud and fog of war settling is true. We only see what is in front of our eyes.

No wonder some French journalist once wrote that Pakistanis are the most frivolous people on earth.
Yes,we are emotional people, and sensitive ones,as we lack education. Plus, we are not trained how to protest, we burn things and create riots etcto get attention or be taken seriously. Like wedding fights.

However, lack of information or spread of narrative is also necessary so that people wont speculate and draw some fantacy results.

#mods why was my post deleted???
Did i threaten someone ?
Used bad words ?
Alot of what wrote is already being written by others.
Stop forcing people to say what only you think is right.
My post might have been hard to sawollow but its truth and for the benefit of Pakistan

My post was also deleted.. losing faith in this forum

But here, It’s not the institution in question but specific ranks/people who might have gone astray.
We can always hope that they do not and are not representing the majority.
But when it comes to these corrupt filthy low life gali ke goons like showbaz, Gainda Hussain, Noora paye, mariam R, Zardari chor and his khusra son, I would support IK anytime or a Martial Law.
Thats why i am saying everywhere.....lets not loose hope. I am afterall also living in the same country, same society, eating the same 'anday wala burger'.

Back
Top Bottom